Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard listened to us?!

Al'Akir-Xavius-Skullcrusher being merged with FROSTMANE?!

They were going to merge us (the trio) with Burning Legion, which is a huge 100% Polish server.

I hope the switch to Frostmane is true.

PS. I can see Deus Ex Machina is on Frostmane, they used to be on Al'Akir...... so welcome back?

@Kakmonstret

EDIT: Blizzard didn't listen to us, we are on a Polish server now.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2020-08-14 at 09:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    snip
    yeah it's a good trend (Blizzard listening), let's hope it continues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear god this might be fake news after all. Emotional roller coaster if this is the case.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

All it says in the breaking news is that those realms are going in maintenance, not who they are connecting to, or even anything related to connections. The connection announcement was separate, and still says

Al’Akir, Skullcrusher, and Xavius will join Burning Legion

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...hread/172320/4

Interesting that they're bringing them on without taking the realm they're joining up with offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Dear god this might be fake news after all. Emotional roller coaster if this is the case.
    There's a point further down on the frontpage claiming Frostmane is being merged with Aggra - a Portuguese server.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're Americans after all, the only language groups that exist are "English" "Spanish" and "Everything Else". :V

God, the time spent on my old home server trying to communicate with all the russians on it... absolutely impossible.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    They actually have a community management team now that knows how to properly convey feedback to their developers. It makes a huge difference actually hearing the feedback unlike before when the vast majority of it likely never even got to the team.

If they only listened on the really important things.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They actually have a community management team now that knows how to properly convey feedback to their developers. It makes a huge difference actually hearing the feedback unlike before when the vast majority of it likely never even got to the team.
    well that team definitely wasn't around for BfA alpha/beta

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker23 View Post
    If they only listened on the really important things.
    you mean like Torghast, Covenants, conduits, Shadow Priests, Shamans etc.

well that team definitely wasn't around for BfA alpha/beta
    Nope they were not and at that point they only had a handful of community management people that were then let go in the big Blizzard purge.

you mean like Torghast, Covenants, conduits, Shadow Priests, Shamans etc.
    Yeah and they haven't listened to players at all, especially with covenants, and they won't.

Blizzard always listens. Most people here only understand listening as doing exactly what I want.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and they haven't listened to players at all, especially with covenants, and they won't.
    well they want people to choose one and stick with it. However you can change covenants, so they at least made that change. what else is there?

Merging anything TO burning legion is kinda killing those smaller servers off. BL is polish server meaning 99.9% guilds there are polish. Only the poor unfortunate souls who didn't notice 100% of trade chat is polish are kind stuck there.

well they want people to choose one and stick with it. However you can change covenants, so they at least made that change. what else is there?
    You could always change covenants. There was no change made. They've only doubled down on covenants.

You could always change covenants. There was no change made. They've only doubled down on covenants.
    Isn't there a difference between listening to players and blindly going with whatever they suggest/demand? I mean the devs gave a pretty clear statement on how they want covenants to work and how to address players worries about it. At the end of the day there are going to be people who are gonna argue against any feature that has choice-based affects on balance. Just because they don't get what they want doesn't mean they weren't listened to.

Same with any concerns over flying or LFR or anything people have complaints over. They're heard loud and clear, but the game isn't gonna change and bend to their will for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Isn't there a difference between listening to players and blindly going with whatever they suggest/demand? I mean the devs gave a pretty clear statement on how they want covenants to work and how to address players worries about it. At the end of the day there are going to be people who are gonna argue against any feature that has choice-based affects on balance. Just because they don't get what they want doesn't mean they weren't listened to.

Same with any concerns over flying or LFR or anything people have complaints over. They're heard loud and clear, but the game isn't gonna change and bend to their will for the sake of it.
    Yes there is. listening to player feedback have nothing to do with "lets implement everything what players want now". Its taking that feedback and look if we can do something about without actualy destroying game in process which is exactly what would happen if 100% of players feedback was implemented. Plenty of desing what for players perciave as annoying or bad is actualy exacly what makes game fun for them. Players are not game desingners. They have no idea what makes game fun, they have no idea why they enyoj this and that. They mostly just say oh this was fun but do not realize that reason why they had fun with it is becouse they previously engaged with desing what they could even hate at that moment. And this is job of game desinger to recognize what feedback is valuable and what would straight up destroy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Isn't there a difference between listening to players and blindly going with whatever they suggest/demand?
    What Blizzard does is blindly do whatever they want even when players tell them for 10 years it's shit. Developers are way too arrogant and way too proud of their own mediocre skills to ever admit something they like could be garbage. That and doing whatever makes them the most money even if it shits on their own games.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should really just combine all of the realms into regional mega realms. Why divide the playerbase up? I can see why in vanilla, the tech wasn't there. But it has been since CRZ came out, so no reason to split everyone up anymore.