Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Yikes, imagine being a father and having a family to provide for and you're off spending an average weeks worth of pay on a mount in a dead MMo
    Might be loaded and $2000 is pocket change to them. Who knows. Who fuckin cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    Better than spending it on oatmeal cream pies.
    You take that back right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's a stupid mount for a relatively pointless perk. Give that money to charity or do something useful with it. Hell, put it in your kid's college fund. Don't waste it on digital in-game trash.
    This. In guilds/pugs one monkey will have the brutosaur so you just have to beg for it and you save money. Not that hard. Save animals with the money instead

If you have a kid and are willing to blow $2000 on a MOUNT, then you're a pretty terrible parent honestly.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    it is 20 tokens per week, just did it last week

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Imagine getting a virtual Mount instead of going to vacation with your dad.
    Imagine not getting a $1000 mount from your dad after coming home from the vacation.

I spent 70k on a sports car that only fit 2 people and can barely bring luggage. I cant judge this guy and say gfi

I usually don't do this and you can do whatever you want with your money but this peaked my interest and i went through OP's posts a bit.

Why do you blow 2k on a game you apparently don't even enjoy? That is dying in your words? XD
    Even if you're stacked that's just... retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I usually don't do this and you can do whatever you want with your money but this peaked my interest and i went through OP's posts a bit.

Why do you blow 2k on a game you apparently don't even enjoy? That is dying in your words? XD
    Even if you're stacked that's just... retarded.
    fair point. Basically if the expansion is great i wont have an issue. BFA did alot of damage at the time and its only been since the reveal and further developments the interest came back not just for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Just buy gold from a website instead, much faster and cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    I worked out that if i were to farm from now until the pre-patch time (estimated around october) i may only be able to farm up 1 of the 2 mounts. that means i dont play any other game and use all 12 toons i have to do it. screw that. i can farm real life far easier but i keep seeing people say i can merge accounts.

both my son and i are acquiring this long boi. but ive seen folk say that if you have the wow accounts shared he has access to even though we still pay separate subs. one is definately cheaper to get than 2 but he also has his own battlenet so wouldnt he lose that if it were to all merge?

either way, the goal is what is in the topic. crazy, but who fucking cares right? only snag i see is some people say wow tokens are limited in purchase to then sell. if thats the case it could affect it.

thanks guys cheers!
    I can't tell if you made this post to humble brag that you have that much money to literally piss away on a mount in a video game or that you want the world to know you're not good with money and should probably have someone have control over your finances. There really is no other reason to make this post other than to brag or fight people who tell you how to spend your money.

Either way, ActivisionBli$$ard, including the devil himself Bobby Kotick thank you for your absurd purchase. Their Micro(Mega)transactions hooked 'em another Whale lol

Edit: If Australians have this much money to waste I feel like dunce for donating to those Wild Fire relief funds. You people apparently have it covered. Big oof on my part...
    Last edited by Nuggsy; 2020-08-15 at 08:26 AM.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

FYI. In Australia we cannot travel internationally for leisure. We have a do not travel warning from the department of foreign affairs. Furthermore, if he is in Victoria he is under either stage 3 or stage 4 restrictions. Stage 4 restrictions means that there is a curfew between 8pm and 5am. Along with these restrictions our states have also closed borders to neighbouring states.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Just buy gold from a website instead, much faster and cheaper
    and against their terms and service.

You won't be able to merge his B.NET account with yours if it's in his name.

But if your son will be living with you for the foreseeable future it might be better (and cheaper) to just buy a new license under your B.NET account for him to play on, this way you only have to buy one Brutosaur mount. Plus you can RAF the new license which will give you bonuses (game time, mounts, etc). It will also help with farming pets, mounts, achievements, etc as they will all be shared.
    Last edited by lunarshaper; 2020-08-15 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarshaper View Post
    If your son will be living with you for the foreseeable future it might be better (and cheaper) to just buy a new license under your B.NET account for him to play on, this way you only have to buy one Brutosaur mount. Plus you can RAF the new account which will give you bonuses (game time, mounts, etc). It will also help with farming pets, mounts, achievements, etc as they will all be shared.
    only downside is he would have to start from scratch yeh? or can he transfer his toon?

only downside is he would have to start from scratch yeh? or can he transfer his toon?
    Yes, he would have to start from scratch so if he has anything no longer obtainable or hard to get then it probably wouldn't be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    Imagine not getting a $1000 mount from your dad after coming home from the vacation.
    That poor kid, his life would be absolutely devastated.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

You can't transfer unless the same name is on both accounts. Which if they were then you would be able to merge them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Yikes, imagine being a father and having a family to provide for and you're off spending an average weeks worth of pay on a mount in a dead MMo
    If he can afford it, who cares?

Oof, so many jealous people in here.
    Error 404 - Signature not found