Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Why do you see Jaina as a bigger threat to the Horde?
    Because she is another factor that brings Horde closer to the Alliance while Tyrande is one who can push them away.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Calia, as ruler of Lordaeron, and having the land taken from Horde, should return it to the Alliance, also considering her father is the founder of said Alliance.
    She has no reason to return lordaeron to the alliance if thats not what her people want being part of the alliance or even the founder doesn’t mean you give up your land rights and with her standing with her people before the alliance she would stay horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    She has no reason to return lordaeron to the alliance if thats not what her people want being part of the alliance or even the founder doesn’t mean you give up your land rights and with her standing with her people before the alliance she would stay horse.
    Who cares, Calia being a voice in the Horde is just another step to Horde being absorbed by the amorphous boring Anduin blob.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Because she is another factor that brings Horde closer to the Alliance while Tyrande is one who can push them away.
    If Horde send Valeera to assassinate Jaina, problem is, Jaina is a super MARY SUE, so she is going to teleport away like a coward.

If Horde send Valeera to assassinate Jaina, problem is, Jaina is a super MARY SUE, so she is going to teleport away like a coward.
    She is a fucking rogue, just stab her in the throat.

Although I give you the fact that Golden would never allow her self insert to die.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you see Jaina as a bigger threat to the Horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but in the future if the Horde goes back to it's original roots then yeah?

- - - Updated - - -

What about Jaina? But I imagine she will teleport away like a coward if Valeera tries to assassinate her lol
    I mean sure if they threw out all of her past writing and made the horde flip flop again and some how not know that she’s an alliance spy then ya she could join the horde but by that same metric every one could even say anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Calia, as ruler of Lordaeron, and having the land taken from Horde, should return it to the Alliance, also considering her father is the founder of said Alliance.

Except that the players identifying as "true citizens of Lordaeron" are also that part of the Horde that only pick the bits from lore that suit whatever point they are trying to make and omit or twist those that contradict them.
    Why are you talking about the players? I said Forsaken and I mean Forsaken.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

She is a fucking rogue, just stab her in the throat.

Although I give you the fact that Golden would never allow her self insert to die.
    Why not just have her poison Jaina's drink? Assassins can brew poisonous lethal things that you can put in a drink and instantly kill the person who drinks it.

I like the idea of Calia being the head of the Forsaken. Their long-term story would be much more interesting as a faction that resembled more an undead Human kingdom in Lordaeron, instead of being the Scourge Pro. They are no longer the fascist militants that Sylvanas drove them to be, so Calia is a perfect fit for a de-escalated Forsaken kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I like the idea of Calia being the head of the Forsaken. Their long-term story would be much more interesting as a faction that resembled more an undead Human kingdom in Lordaeron, instead of being the Scourge Pro. They are no longer the fascist militants that Sylvanas drove them to be, so Calia is a perfect fit for a de-escalated Forsaken kingdom.
    "I am Alliance and I like it if others are boring just like my favourite faction!"

Do you honestly believe that now Forsaken will get any spotlight? They are going to be bland like Stormwind humans and current "writers" like Stormwind humans more than others anyway.

Face it, Calia is pretty shit.

Calia being part of the Horde (and, perhaps more importantly, accepted as such, especially by the Forsaken) is simply yet another nail in the coffin, presented at us by a super mediocre team of Alliance-favoring writters.

7+ Year Old Account
    None of then make sense to be horde, especially not Calia, a fake undead who look more like a lighforged draenei who have no resemble with the forskaen, neither in appearance, morals or story of suffering

people who want her to be leader are alliance players or just the nu-horde kind of players running around playing and worshipíng elves

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Because the Forsaken actually respected the Menethil line, they know Arthas was the black sheep and not the norm. That's why they held a memorial to King Terenas Menethil at the entrance to Undercity.

It doesn't matter if Calia doesn't know what they went through. For years the Forsaken prided themselves on being the true citizens of Lordaeron, so now they must own up to that and accept Calia Menethil as their queen.
    the menethil line is what doomed then, Terenas didn't hear Medivh when he warn then, and Arthas killed then all

yes, it does matter that calia doesn't know, she have no room to rule then, she gave up that right long ago, so, they don't must to accept anything.

- - - Updated - - -

"I am Alliance and I like it if others are boring just like my favourite faction!"

Do you honestly believe that now Forsaken will get any spotlight? They are going to be bland like Stormwind humans and current "writers" like Stormwind humans more than others anyway.
    now forsakens will get even LESS spotlight, because Calia will suck it all, just like sylvanas did, but worse, because she will be needed to be forced in ur throats

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the Forsaken actually respected the Menethil line, they know Arthas was the black sheep and not the norm. That's why they held a memorial to King Terenas Menethil at the entrance to Undercity.

It doesn't matter if Calia doesn't know what they went through. For years the Forsaken prided themselves on being the true citizens of Lordaeron, so now they must own up to that and accept Calia Menethil as their queen.
    Why? Just because she could have been queen doesn't mean she should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Did you read the Before the storm book? She died for the forsaken. Of course they like her.
    She understands more about their plight than you do, apparantly.
    It is unfortunate these things aren't seen in-game.
    No i don't read shit, but i know what happened.

Calia analysis: She's bad and should never have been added to the game.

Calia being freshly dead but still raised to lead vs a former slave, arena fighter, and current alliance agent with hardly any leadership abilities, Calia is the better option in terms of logic, if you think based on race in a world where we get some new sparkle fairy for our faction every time we turn around then thats crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't realised that Calia doesn't actually care for the Forsaken and that it wasn't made clear by how manipulative she has been around Jaina's brother, Voss and the undead Night Elves and trying to turn them into tools then you haven't been paying attention. I mean even her appearance at the gathering wasn't intended as a courtesy considering it was kept quiet and never made clear as one of the conditions prior to the event as agree by Anduin with Sylvanas to take place as she was secretly trying to see if there was any way she could manipulate the participants in her favour. She was even suprised to see that there were still Menethil supporters still among the Forsaken even after everything both King Menethil and Arthas had done wrong for the common folk and took the opportunity to encourage them to defect and cause chaos among the Forsaken. Although she probably didn't expect to die whilst doing so or be risen as a result but it all paid out in the end and she ended up not being a Forsaken undead too. All so that she can get her revenge against the Undead.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Why? Just because she could have been queen doesn't mean she should.

- - - Updated - - -

No i don't read shit, but i know what happened.
    But she should, since she's the rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    So? Why should that matter?

7+ Year Old Account
    lordaeron is dead, there is no kingdom anymore, she gave up the right to rule when she abandon then long time ago, don't pretend she didn't and have some right about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    So? Why should that matter?
    Are you being serious right now? Why should Anduin rule Stormwind, then? Just because he's a Wrynn and Varian's son?