Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, watching the creation of an alternate reality to justify the shootings play out in real time is fuckin wild.
    I mean it is... thankfully we have a video of the whole altercation give the word and I can post it and put a end to these delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You mean after you came to my house and killed my neighbour? Yeah you probably would be that type, seem you are supporting them.
    What the fuck are you even on about. Nice Godwin by the way.

The bald guy charged the kid in the parking lot. We know for a fact that some of these people carry arms with them. How the hell could I possibly know what your intentions are? I would unload.

Pedophile isn't a charge you know... and having sex with a 15 year old is literally not pedophilia because pedophlia is prepubescent children... Do you know what these words are and what these words mean?

Statutory rape of a 15 year is a different thing... it makes them a sex offender, but being that 15 year olds aren't you know.. 11 or younger... literally not pedophilia. I mean I know you just want to make things more insidious, but don't lie
    This makes me sick dude

I actually didnt think I would see a "its actually ephebophilia" when discussing the matters of pedophilia

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I guess what I'm learning here is that it's retroactively okay to murder someone when you later find out they have a criminal record for something that's not even death penalty worthy.

It's only okay if they are either... brown... or support brown people.

Remember when the UN said police essentially commit modern day lynchings in USA? Yeah... that's the country we're in.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    What is so non-factual about what I wrote? Nothing. Literally nothing.
    You lied by omission. You omitted the part where the kid committed felony murder. An abject factual liar - you and Texas can start a club.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And you would go to jail for it, too.
    Maybe, there are laws that state in which cases I could be exonerated.

Under Wisconsin state law, a person “is privileged … to use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person.” In plainer terms, you can use force against another person if you reasonably believe force is necessary to prevent the imminent death or serious bodily injury of yourself or another.

The law does not require that you become injured before using self-defense. It doesn’t even require you to actually be in any danger. Instead, the law is all about what you reasonably believe under the circumstances.
    I hope the kid, despite his GoFundMe takedown, can afford a decent team of lawyers.

Apparently these days you are just supposed to let someone or even a mob take you down.

hmm property or lives of people protesting for equal rights and to stop police abuse....

property of lives of people protesting for equal rights and to stop police abuse...

Also he had an illegal gun taken illegally across state lines, and premeditated crimes and wore gloves to hide gun shot residue. And eye witness accounts have him there (before anything happened) goading people him saying he is there to protect themand those people telling him to leave and him becoming violent...

You must really like sand... when are you going to come up for air?
    He had a illegal weapon from being 17... one the men attacking him the one with the arm blown off had a illegal pistol but hes was because he was a convicted felon... yeah the kid is guilty of possession but the rest is clear cut self defense.

Can you prove he goaded someone? Because there isn't any proof to that in the attack nor the footage leading up to it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    This makes me sick dude

I actually didnt think I would see a "its actually ephebophilia" when discussing the matters of pedophilia
    It's a distinction in the law because it's a distinction in reality. 18 year olds becoming lifelong "sex offenders" for sleeping with their 17 year old girlfriends.

This makes me sick dude

It literally is factual... trying to make a crime bigger than it is by claiming they're a pedophile is stupid.. and also a lie. There's also the whole bit of there is no charge like that and while it is feasible for a normal person to find 15-16 year old attractive (which often results when they have no clue about their age). A normal person can't find a 7 year old attractive... you can't mistake a 7 year old for adult age.

I'm confused always how people like you conflate that a person finding a fully mature person who happens to be less than 18 attractive, with literally finding a fucking 5 year old attractive. Those aren't the same, not in the least! Why would you ever ever conflate those?

How about you be sick about... idk him condoning murdering people?

This makes me sick dude

When a man compromises his morality to win he will often become more foul then the evil he set out to slay sadly.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope the kid, despite his GoFundMe takedown, can afford a decent team of lawyers.

Apparently these days you are just supposed to let someone or even a mob take you down.
    Or maybe you should cross state lines with an illegal assault rifle and kill someone first. You are lying each and every time you omit that part of the story. Why are you stooping to that level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it obvious? Shooting people in the head for being blm supporters isn't a crime in their eyes.

I bet some of them wouldn't mind seeing me killed if I showed up at a protest. Which is a worrying thought... yet I know for a fact people here would celebrate it because I'm an evil commie.
    If you attack a peaceful protestor with intent of bodily harm, you could receive bodily harm as well. They guy with the rifle mobbed was no different than any one else there.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's only okay if they are either... brown... or support brown people.

Remember when the UN said police essentially commit modern day lynchings in USA? Yeah... that's the country we're in.
    Honestly it's the same tired shit everytime a new story comes up in one of these threads.

"Did someone on [My team] murder someone who's not [On my team]? Then they probably deserved it and we'll used entirely unrelated - and sometimes made up -criminal records to justify murdering them!!"

We saw it in Charlottesville, we see it with -every- extrajudicial killing of a black man, and we're seeing it here. It's an intellectually bankrupt argument from people who'd rather be Right then correct.

Or maybe you should cross state lines with an illegal assault rifle and kill someone first. You are lying each and every time you omit that part of the story. Why are you stooping to that level?
    Entirely separate charges. He can and most likely will be found guilt of illegal possession of arms. Everything else can and should be fought over in the courts.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess what I'm learning here is that it's retroactively okay to murder someone when you later find out they have a criminal record for something that's not even death penalty worthy.
    Ok, thank you. I'm apparently learning the same thing. Thank god the dipshit kids actions when he committed felony murder were recorded. Otherwise it looks like he would have gotten away with it.

Maybe, there are laws that state in which cases I could be exonerated.

ROFL if you think he'll be exonerated omg too funny.

Honestly it's the same tired shit everytime a new story comes up in one of these threads.

"Did someone on [My team] murder someone who's not [On my team]? Then they probably deserved it and we'll used entirely unrelated - and sometimes made up -criminal records to justify murdering them!!"

We saw it in Charlottesville, we see it with -every- extrajudicial killing of a black man, and we're seeing it here. It's an intellectually bankrupt argument from people who'd rather be Right then correct.
    Ah but you see here is your mistake. To them right is correct and these actions this guy took aren't "bad" to them. Because it was killing a "leftist" therefore right.. and therefore the correct thing to do.

basically they have a warped hateful bigoted way of thinking where it is okay to gun down blm protesters, or run them over.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    ROFL if you think he'll be exonerated omg too funny.
    Yeah I don't think he will be, there is too much pressure to make a biased judgement. Also a desire to make a point out of his case.
    He still should fight it and I hope his lawyers will.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    If you attack a peaceful protestor with intent of bodily harm, you could receive bodily harm as well. They guy with the rifle mobbed was no different than any one else there.
    He wasn't "their guy" that's enough for them. Notice how not once in dozens of post do they ever even hint that those attacking him did something wrong?

This isn't about right or wrong to them it's about winning at any cost. I pity them if I am being honest.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, thank you. I'm apparently learning the same thing. Thank god the dipshit kids actions when he committed felony murder were recorded. Otherwise it looks like he would have gotten away with it.
    We're also lucky these dipshits don't believe in wearing masks, or else he very well could've just vanished into thin air after the local police just let him leave.