Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    I always assumed it was changed because some random developer is a genius troll and considered it funny to out and troll the involuntary celibate demographic of World of Warcraft. Because lets be honest here, a guy who is offended enough that his video game doesn't says bitch anymore to go on an online forum and cry about is probably the opposite of drowning in sexual encounters with the female of the species.
    Funny, since the dev in question is himself an incel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I mean, in the regular world, people call each other, themselves or even objects 'bitches' all the time and no word police goes and cries about it.

Seems like the internet people who think a common use insult is some kind of grave offense are the ones who aren't all that sensible or in touch.
    The voice of reason. I'd say that the stuff others are saying here is 'nonsensical' but I've been infracted once already for using that word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paragraphgorilla View Post
    You just don't get it bro.. It was a different time..
    "An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age." -The negotiator

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    Once again, Garrosh did nothing wrong
    Now we know why he gets sent to revendreth. To atone for his sins of insulting the powerful banshee.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Eh, I don't know. Garrosh isn't really the kind of character you "love to hate". He's just a character you hate, at least in my opinion.

At least, the way I see it, a character you "love to hate" is one that you still find compelling, in the way they cause trouble and aggravate the protagonist of the story. Garrosh, in my opinion, just isn't compelling. At all.
    I disliked his whiney self in TBC but he grew on me in Wrath and early Cataclysm. A more aggressive leader but still honorable. I quite like the Horde Stonetalon quests. And he was well written in the Novel around WOTLK that name escapes me right now.
    But then they overdid it and he became a raidboss...

This happened because the developers of old were replaced by 'progressive' ones.

Why not, if they're already at it, give Garrosh a basket of flowers and let him hop around, sharing love and compassion to fellow NPCs around him?

To all those who say it felt out of place, are you kidding me? it was the best line in the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I disliked his whiney self in TBC but he grew on me in Wrath and early Cataclysm. A more aggressive leader but still honorable. I quite like the Horde Stonetalon quests. And he was well written in the Novel around WOTLK that name escapes me right now.
    But then they overdid it and he became a raidboss...
    He was mostly fine to me in Cataclysm, at least in the leveling quests in Cataclysm's low-level zones, like Stonetalon. But then you reached the Cata zones, like Twilight Highlands, and Garrosh become this "RAWR ME ORC SMASH!" that was a prelude to things to come when Blizzard made him fight a dragon, one-on-one and win.

Hey, I was playing with my kid this game about war, killings, murder, genocide, patricide etc and suddenly someone said "bitch". Now I don't know about you, but I don't agree this kind of language is kid friendly.

3+ Year Old Account
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/2JZ14FG7YKR1GTBE
    LOL this thread has made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    It was always out of place and never really felt like it was something what he would say. If he calls her something like "rotting wretch", it would be much better IMHO.
    I for one would be content with "witch". It's part of Garrosh's character that he looked down on everyone who didn't meet his orcish idea of strength. Referring them by everything from just their race, whelp, bitch, filth, etc.

In all likelihood they probably thought the same but just didn't feel like actually digging up Garrosh's VA and re-recording the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even begin to pretend that this is a big deal or anything.

i just played in silverpine forest on an alt and it's still there, is it gone on the ptr?