Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good short, absolutely love the way female Orcs look in this art style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Wow, she really must be enjoying herself in the afterlife: slashing things, multiclassing rogue-warrior, and quick promotions. All without that boring husband of hers. Why Draka specifically for something any orc could do? For some son-mother payoff?
    Why not Draka...? If any orc could do it as you said, why is her doing it an affront...?

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Wow, she really must be enjoying herself in the afterlife: slashing things, multiclassing rogue-warrior, and quick promotions. All without that boring husband of hers. Why Draka specifically for something any orc could do? For some son-mother payoff?
    Needed a female character. Zaela's probably in Revendreth. Draka is the only other named female orc other than Mankrik's wife, who is a meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Don't know why anyone thought Maldraxxus featuring Drakka of all characters would be as good as a cinematic centered around Uther and Arthas' fates. The only one close to beating that might be anything related to Revendreth and Kael'thas. The one about the Night Fae will be boring too.

So this is what it feels like for non wow players to watch a wow cinematic.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but i have no connection to draka as a character or have any clue what the maldraxxus storyline is about so this cinematic did absolutely nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Needed a female character. Zaela's probably in Revendreth. Draka is the only other named female orc other than Mankrik's wife, who is a meme.
    Even meme's can come to life in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Even meme's can come to life in WoW.
    Prime example Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Can you imagine it as Mankrik's wife tho? Revenge, murder, not wanting to be stabbed in the back. She would have been perfect for it.

Not gonna lie, I hope we'll meet Mankrik's wife somewhere in the Shadowlands...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    this one was probably my least favorite of all such videos for mop, wod, legion and bfa
    its just lacked of substance and was even meh as introduction to the main characters of the zone. we learned basically nothing at all except there is war and there are traitors. thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Why not Draka...? If any orc could do it as you said, why is her doing it an affront...?
    It's not what I meant. I'm just wondering about that particular choice. All the power to her, but Draka was mostly a mother and a mate to a cheftain, a family orc. Both in MU and AU. Shouldn't she at least wonder what happened to Durotan in death? And if not, why Draka and not, for example, Zaela? Frankly, I had hoped for more backstory in that area.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally not really connecting with this story as much as Arthas ones. Mostly just "meh" for me.
    Maybe it works for someone who knows a lot more about Maldraxxus storyline or a bit more about Drakka.
    For me only recognizable name is Drakka, and tbh, if they did not say what she did, i would spend time googling her name.
    And i do play warcraft alot.

P.S. Can somebody who who invested into a lore can explain what exactly happen back there and why it's so significant.
    Last edited by Kreo; 2020-09-03 at 05:45 PM.

I thought this one was good. I feel like the disappointment is just because nothing can live up to some people's Arthas boners from last week.

well ... i mean ... wtf ?

another generic booring story incoming in maldraxus

also was i the only one who while watching this thought they made her face shape/lines kinda "elvish" in the cinematic - not orcish -_-

7+ Year Old Account
    no meaning, cheesy and pointless, blizzard keep trying to make her a thing/happen, its just not workin, its meh.

Draka is an uncharismatic character, that nobody cared before, she was just an orc, not even the best warriorsor the strongest ones, not even a clan leader, being forced with the rule of cool being a edgelord "warrior rogue'

No reason and point of why she was send there and not the orc heaven, nothing explained, she is simple there because they though it was cool and are forcing it.

Other orcs would make way, way more sense, and if you are going to say "its because she is slender to be the edgiest warrior rogue, well male orcs can be slender too, if people can change in the shadowlands i don't see why this could not be a thing

Even Zaela would make more sense to be in maldraxxus since she indeed was a Warrior and a clan leader, And defintely more charismatic than her.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-09-03 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, didn't really like that at all...didn't know any of the characters other than Draka, don't really care about any of the "factions" or why they are fighting etc....

Like with Bastion, you won't to know more and what happened after...with it's like "k..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    I thought this one was good. I feel like the disappointment is just because nothing can live up to some people's Arthas boners from last week.
    nothing to do with arthas for me, could happily never see him again with no issue.

it just felt lame. characters were boring as is the story. bastion so far had a decent story with it and engaging characters, but ok, arthas is an easy scapegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see they could re-use the Felguard image from the Illidan Harbinger video, wouldn't want them to go over budget.

Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2020-09-03 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no meaning, cheesy and pointless, blizzard keep trying to mke her thing/happen, ts jus not workin, its meh.

Draka is an uncharismatic chracter, that nobody cared before, she was just an orc not even the best warriors or the strongest ones, not even a clan leader, being forced with the rule of cool being a edgelord "warrior rogue

No reason and point of why she was send there and no the orc heaven, nothing explained, she is simple there because they though it was cool and are forcing it.

Other orcs would make way, way more sense, and if you are going to say "its because she is slender to be the edgiest warrior rogue, well male orcs can be slender too, even a people can change in the shadowlands id on't see why this could not be a thing

Even Zaela would make more sense to be in maldraxxus since she indeed was a Warrior and a clan leader, And defintely more charismatic than her.
    kk gonna risk infraction but ...

maldraxus will be one huge forced "women power" storyline.

most likely badly recived by most of players -_-

convince me otherwise - its a chalenge .

Some orcs are probably spending their afterlife in an eternal hunting ground with their friends and family, but here's Draka fighting with a bunch of skeletons. I just can't get behind the setting of this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post
    Can you imagine it as Mankrik's wife tho? Revenge, murder, not wanting to be stabbed in the back. She would have been perfect for it.
    It needs to happen!
    Her character is completely unexplored and there's so much potential for it.
    #Mankirkswife