Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    So, what's the score now? You can only see the votes when you voted, and you can only vote with an active subscription (even though I have SL, that doesn't count).
    EU Sept 7
    1. 36% Wandering ancient
    2. 18% Gooey Slimesaber
    3. 18% Soaring spelltome
    4. 17% Curious caterpillar
    5. 13% Nerubian swarmer

Personally I'm rooting for the Wandering ancient!

im sure blizzard already did the 5 mount, they will give us the one who will win and put the 4 other on the shop or something :P

- - - Updated - - -

So, what's the score now? You can only see the votes when you voted, and you can only vote with an active subscription (even though I have SL, that doesn't count).
    something loike 16-18% all mount and ancien at 33%, 1 people on 3 want the big tree and i want it too =D

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    im sure blizzard already did the 5 mount, they will give us the one who will win and put the 4 other on the shop or something :P

- - - Updated - - -

something loike 16-18% all mount and ancien at 33%, 1 people on 3 want the big tree and i want it too =D
    I really liked the idea of having the flying book, but voted for ancient just to be safe, dont want those cats lover ruining it for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    EU Sept 7
    1. 36% Wandering ancient
    2. 18% Gooey Slimesaber
    3. 18% Soaring spelltome
    4. 17% Curious caterpillar
    5. 13% Nerubian swarmer

Personally I'm rooting for the Wandering ancient!
    Stupid tree. I really wanted a translucent, gooey slimesaber.

Tree still winning?

15+ Year Old Account
    Tree still winning?
    Yes. There is a link for a screenshot of the EU poll in the comments but it is close to the NA poll. 34% for NA and 33% for EU tree. Cat and Catapillar are 20% for NA and 19% for EU. It is possible to change your vote but I doubt enough will change to unseat the tree.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._as_of_091520/
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Ancient, has to be.