Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You literally called me alt-right, so are you admitting you're a liar as well?

- - - Updated - - -

So no quotes of me defending the far right then - being dishonest doesn't make people agree with you.

Feel free to quote posts from people that are far right on this forum, feel free to actually prove the things you're lying about.

Also, no one ever cared about spencer, dude can't even break 1k likes on twitter

And Milo hasn't been relevant since 2016 - how can you be so out of date?
    How can you be so clueless and naive?

Seriously, read the links rather than cherrypick. Those people do not represent the entirety. How about you prove me wrong by means of evidence that can show that the alt-right is gone, rather than calling me a liar like some goddamned parrot? Next, prove how the far-right isn't a threat and presence anymore too.

Please quote me defending far right ideologies - or admit you're a liar - your choice.
    You support ethno-nationalism.

We've had this chat before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... page 5 and page 6 showcasing a major reason why it's hard to moderate somethings. A thread about a topic being derailed into the personal playground of 2-3 posters arguing their points incessantly apart from the original point of the thread.

You people are wild.

MMO-C is a fucking doozy.

Yeah we need more people on mmo forums giving medical advice, using different diseases and disorders as tools for derogatory name calling and more bots spreading conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are we talking about crediblity when I'm not the one objectively lying about posters?
    You haven't ever backed up anything you have said. I gave an opinion that countered yours about Alt-Right being here and you being Alt-Right enough, specifically. I also said I don't give a shit.

My over all point is nothing you or the OP has said in terms of argument are valid IMO period.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It's a temporary ban on a video game forum. Contacting lawyers seems like an extreme over reaction.

It's not like you were shot in the back 7 times by someone on a whim thought they knew what you were thinking...
    Actually, It wasn't a short term. It was a year.
    Rights are Rights no matter how insignificant you might think they are. When they do something small, it gives them license to go bigger the next time. To many people will just lie down and take it. Like you said "its just a video game forum".
    As for the shot in the back 7 times.. ya, I didn't do something stupid to put myself in such a position, maybe next time he will think better of how he reacts to a lawful order.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Lol... page 5 and page 6 showcasing a major reason why it's hard to moderate somethings. A thread about a topic being derailed into the personal playground of 2-3 posters arguing their points incessantly apart from the original point of the thread.

You people are wild.

MMO-C is a fucking doozy.
    Yeah and the point of this thread is ?

In case I missed it, because I was fairly certain there was next to none

Burden of proof lies with you

Simply put;

- It's not the norm to be alt-right
    - Therefore being alt-right is abnormal
    - Therefore you must prove it is mainstream, it's not up to me to prove it's not

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Pretty sure I know what I believe more than you
    But the mainstream part is a point YOU have made, the hill YOU have chosen to die upon since I provided evidence of what they are, which is more than a "buzzword".

So no. The burden of proof lies with you here, you asking for proof to shit you've made up isn't my problem. Prove that the alt-right is gone as of 2020.

Until then, my original point about the cesspit-nature that these forums can devolve into when moderation is lax, stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Right there with you.
    I'm as guilty as most..and as a guest in someone's home I usually know when I'm being an ass...and need to take a walk.
    Yep, half the time I know when I'm going to get infracted when all I do is post a Conway Bieber youtube video anyway with a snarky comment, but it's worth the laugh, but I'm definitely glad it happens because it makes this place worth coming back to post in. The trolls should never run the asylum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have to prove I'm not alt-right anymore than I have to prove I'm not a nazi or serial killer

YOU have to to prove it, it's your claim
    No, I don't because I didn't call you a Nazi, a Serial Killer or Alt-Right, I said you are Alt-Right enough, and I also said I don't give a shit about your claims of how you voted or anything else to suggest you aren't.

Because that has nothing to do with the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said it didn't exist, I called it a boogie-man

Alt-right certainly exists - my point is simply it's not anywhere near a mainstream thought

Who're the main leaders?
    How much influence do they have?
    How many alt-right politicians are there? Are any in power?
    How many people are actually alt-right?

Can you answer any of these?

- - - Updated - - -

Labelling people alt-right also has nothing to do with the thread, but it's literally the first thing you did.

Don't make claims and then hide behind excuses when you can't back them up
    Yes and I refuted that and used as a perfect example of that here not being the case, and along with plenty of others who post on the forums.

10+ Year Old Account

Alt-right certainly exists - my point is simply it's not anywhere near a mainstream thought

Who're the main leaders?

- - - Updated - - -

Labelling people alt-right also has nothing to do with the thread, but it's literally the first thing you did.

Don't make claims and then hide behind excuses when you can't back them up
    No actually it's the first thing you did, YOU brought it up in the thread, I don't have to prove shit to you. I also wouldn't entertain anything you said as having any kind of substance after you flat out admitted you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about here concerning the rules and demonstrated you have no idea what they are either.

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't do anything I'm afraid, you just derailed the thread with pointless lies
    Nope we are discussing the thread and a point you brought into this about The Alt-Right

Who're the main leaders?

And I never said it's mainstream. I linked you exact definitions of what it is. You then made up these points about someone having claimed that it's "mainstream" in your own head.

The answers to all your questions, is in the definition. You not bothering to read up on it is the problem.

"The alt-right, an abbreviation of alternative right, is a loosely connected far-right, white nationalist movement based in the United States."
    The Alternative Right is characterized by heavy use of social media and online memes. Alt-righters eschew “establishment” conservatism, skew young, and embrace white ethnonationalism as a fundamental value."
    "But the general population of the alt-right is composed, by and large, of anonymous youths who were exposed to the movement’s ideas through online message boards like 4chan and 8chan’s /pol/ and Internet platforms like Reddit and Twitter."

The people killed under these ideaologies in later years wouldn't agree that it's a "boogeyman". When they do bring their identity outside of their online cesspits, it tends to be to murder innocent people in the name of their beliefs.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-09-08 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yeah and the point of this thread is ?

In case I missed it, because I was fairly certain there was next to none

You must have because it was in the title of the thread.

So we agree then? It's not a mainstream thought and it doesn't exist on MMOchamp - glad we got there
    Glad to see you can agree with BS points you yourself make up, guess it makes you feel special. Like I said, it does exist on MMO-C, this is an online forum and there's been plenty of cases where people air the views.

Glad to see that you are indeed adhering to gaslighting. Guess where that sort of tactic is popular...?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Always makes me curious as to how the Greeks got it right thousands of years ago only for some idiot to start pushing the Flat Earth model all over again. Is this a case of things looping back around like fashion trends?
    A resurgence of idiots is what happened. I mean people did tweet that Kanye West gave Sir Paul his big break.......
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    You replied to me, I didn't reply to you

You said

"No you and plenty of others are alt right enough here"

Liar

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't the first person to talk about alt-right either, you can easily go back and check yourself

Are we really using alt-right in 2020?

If you wanna see actual alt-right - go to /pol/ - it's lightyears away from any kind of right wing rhetoric I've seen people banned for on this site

Stop using this political boogie-man as an excuse for poor moderation. This place isn't too moderated, people get away with reprehensible comments all the time - it's the fact the moderation is so inconsistant and mods don't justify themselves ever

- - - Updated - - -

inb4

"Discussion on MMOchamp moderation is not allowed. Closing this."

Surprised it hasn't happened yet tbh

Yep it was you responding to Queen of Hamsters who literally just made the point on it's own then you hammered on about it where to find it and I disagreed with you as and according to your description you being Alt-Right enough.

You brought it up to someone who wasn't even talking to you directly. Now you are simply going on and on about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know - you tell me?

I'm sure you have evidence of actual alt-right posters on this site right? You wouldn't just lie about that again... right?

- - - Updated - - -

So, was I or was I not the first person to mention alt-right?
    Yes, You were the first person to bring it up and make an issue of it, Queen of Hamsters mentioned it, YOU brought it up as a bone of contention, and I disagreed with you suggesting you and your own posting to the OP was an example that your argument was invalid and Alt Right enough.

Again doesn't matter, Point made

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    Actually, It wasn't a short term. It was a year.
    Rights are Rights no matter how insignificant you might think they are. When they do something small, it gives them license to go bigger the next time. To many people will just lie down and take it. Like you said "its just a video game forum".
    Which of your rights were violated? Last I checked MMOC was a private company, as such they can refuse service (or permission to their service) to anyone, for whatever reason they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

You brought it up to someone who wasn't even talking to you directly. Now you are simply going on and on about it.
    Yeah, I really don't see why someone would be so gung ho about pretending it doesn't exist and that anyone mentioning it is just labeling "those they don't like" with buzzwords if one doesn't somehow identify with it. The KKK has a small presence in the world, yet who the hell would come to their defense when they're mentioned as racist proponents of political violence...? Someone identifying with them and feeling attacked. That's who.

Facts are what they are, regardless of his issues. I'm done with his tantrum and self-fellating.

My point about these forums quickly devolving into an alt-right cesspool without moderation still stands, based on literal experience. They still get to post loads of shit before they're moderated already.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-09-08 at 05:05 PM.