Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Can someone point to me in what cinematic was there a scene with Sylvanas in front of the Jailer?
    Here it is

Uhm...

The Jailer is NOT Mal'ganis. The fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would Jaina be the jailer?

You guys are really running with this huh?

Btw the Jailer is not Malganis, so lets stop entertaining that pls lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Can someone point to me in what cinematic was there a scene with Sylvanas in front of the Jailer?
    And the former appearance of the jailer in the trailer is no longer accurate, this has been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    more like this
    and honestly, looking at it, this looks 100% similar to the jailer, including the chains and all. plus that little round chest piece, looks like a perfect fit to cover the the hole in the jailers chest
    Lastly, saying something is 100% similar is a little weird. What's the difference between 98% similar and 100% similar? is a 100% similar the same? or is it almost the same.

Other than the chains, there's very few similarities between the Jailer garb and the Ner'zhul armor.

But carry on the edits look cool though.
    Last edited by tommyhil622; 2020-09-14 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    You guys are really running with this huh.

Btw the Jailer is not Malganis, so lets stop entertaining that pls lol.

And the former appearance of the jailer in the trailer is no longer accurate, this has been addressed.

Lastly, saying something is 100% similar is a little weird. What's the difference between 98% similar and 100% similar? is a 100% similar the same? or is it almost the same.

Other than the chains, there's very few similarities between the Jailer garb and the Nerzhul armor.

But carry on the edits look cool though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Uhm...

Have you ever seen Mal'ganis and the Jailer in the same room? Ha! Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Have you ever seen Mal'ganis and the Jailer in the same room? Ha! Checkmate.
    lol you got us there!

Uhm...

Says who? Why not? How could we know?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Cause they said the Jailer is someone we don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Kinda shame they ditched the beard and shit we saw in the 'leak' ages ago. Unless it's not the same person. He looked more badass.
    I think they are the same and we may still see the old man version of him, it is entirely possible all of the anima flowing to him gave him new youth. There is also another Helm of Domination being forged for him we now know. I wonder if he will get to dawn it before he dies haha. I also am wondering who will take his place once he is destroyed since there must always be a jailor of the damned.

Lets pretend for a second that blizzard hasn't addressed this. (they flat out said that he's a new character)

How can Malganis do everything he did in warcraft 3 and wow, and simultaneously be imprisoned in the maw? Does he change outfits when he goes back to Azeroth and puts in the Jailer grab without the elders knowing? And if he can do that why would he need to be freed from the maw?

And if Malganis is the jailer, then Arthas wouldn't be able to kill him, hell no one could on Azeroth, this theory makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think they are the same and we may still see the old man version of him, it is entirely possible all of the anima flowing to him gave him new youth. There is also another Helm of Domination being forged for him we now know. I wonder if he will get to dawn it before he dies haha. I also am wondering who will take his place once he is destroyed since there must always be a jailor of the damned.
    Or maybe he realized it's 2020 and nobody except dorks go with full beard anymore?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Cause they said the Jailer is someone we don't know?
    True, and of course it isn't Mal'ganis, but it really, really seems like they've changed their original plans for the Jailer between the SL reveal and now.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard, flat out, stated that the bearded, crowned Jailor was an unfinished model and won't be used. Sure, they can go back on that but...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-A-Panel-Recap
    Q: Is the Jailer someone that we already know that is connected to death?
    A: They created the Jailer as a mysterious new figure. He is an important part to the mythology of the cosmology. He is not someone that we know, but familiar figures will be aligned with him or opposing him. He is the centerpiece villain of the expansion.
    So can we let this theory die?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    True, and of course it isn't Mal'ganis, but it really, really seems like they've changed their original plans for the Jailer between the SL reveal and now.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard, flat out, stated that the bearded, crowned Jailor was an unfinished model and won't be used. Sure, they can go back on that but...
    It could be that the leak made them change it, it would not be the first time something like that has happened. Either way the new one is more intimidating in every way.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2020-09-14 at 05:17 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The most annoying one is people still insisting that the jailer is a dead world soul or a titan

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It could be that the leak made them change it, it would not be the first time something like that has happened. Either way the new one is more intimidating in every way.
    Leak? They showed the model themselves. Sure, it was kinda covered by shade but...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    The most annoying one is people still insisting that the jailer is a dead world soul or a titan
    I had the theory that he was the Void-infested world soul that Sargeras destroyed but it doesn't really work with the timeline sadly. I still think that world soul is going to come back into the story someway.

- - - Updated - - -

Leak? They showed the model themselves. Sure, it was kinda covered by shade but...
    The "concept art" of the Jailer was leaked and it showed much more detail.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Lets pretend for a second that blizzard hasn't addressed this. (they flat out said that he's a new character)

How can Malganis do everything he did in warcraft 3 and wow, and simultaneously be imprisoned in the maw? Does he change outfits when he goes back to Azeroth and puts in the Jailer grab without the elders knowing? And if he can do that why would he need to be freed from the maw?

And if Malganis is the jailer, then Arthas wouldn't be able to kill him, hell no one could on Azeroth, this theory makes no sense.
    As I said previously, it's wouldn't be exactly the Mal'Ganis we used to know.
    ______

And yall don't act like Blizzard said one thing at Blizzcon ("Grommash final boss of WoD") and then later on completely changed their mind (Archimonde).

That is the confirmed OG look for him which leaked and then mysteriously it was different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The "concept art" of the Jailer was leaked and it showed much more detail.

Looks so much better than the Vampire Edgelord we've got now.