Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What did you want as a child?

​As in what did you dream of owning or doing?

​i wanted to go on holiday in Denmark , never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ass and titties.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

I always wanted to live in one of those lofty high rise apartments you see in the movies of imaginary New York. I grew up in Brooklyn up through high school; mostly in apartments with my parents and two sisters. We lived in nice places but apartment living is somewhat transitory and unless you are loaded or get some great rent-controlled space, it will always be cramped.

As a kid I would see in movies people living in multi-floor apartments like across from the park on like 58th. Dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Ass and titties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toys. Masters of the Universe, Transformers and Visionaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

legos and more legos to create my own castles with lots of traps (used integrate papercraft to legos) and battling to conquer it!

A better internet connection/computer and I always kind of wanted to get a hot tub for the house but now as an adult who could actually do that I think "ehh the maintenance though."

Had a whole LEGO phase as a kid that was definitely expensive on the parents but as video games took the world by storm we both mutually realized I'd get a better fun investment spending $30 on a video game I'd play obsessively for like 5 months over $30 on a LEGO I'd build and then just put on the shelf and want the other 5 of the set. (Ah, Bionicles.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I wanted was a later bedtime.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    More LEGO, more racetracks.

When i got bit older an easier way to talk to friends while playing Diablo 2, as a 14yr who wanted to play with my friend it didt accure to me we could CREATE a game we both could join, so we would be on the phone asking "oh, u see X named lobby?", no? "ok, how about that one?" Bet we racked up a nasty phonebill.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

More realistic gaming graphics. Looking at the blocky PS1 era character models and stiff animations I would dream of what the future would bring.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

A remote controlled airplane. Later I wanted a Castle Greyskull.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

A Millenium Falcon

I wanted to be a werewolf and I still do, hopefully CRISPR figures that shit out lmao.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    As a child? The OP asked when you where a kid. I take that as someone who is not into adolescence yet.

For myself, mainly to have food to eat, stay warm and hope the rats and bed bugs did not bite. I also wanted some real toy soldiers or cars, instead of the small ones I made myself from sticks or bottles.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    As a child? The OP asked when you where a kid. I take that as someone who is not into adolescence yet.

For myself, mainly to have food to eat, stay warm and hope the rats and bed bugs did not bite. I also wanted some real toy soldiers or cars, instead of the small ones I made myself from sticks or bottles.
    It was intended to be a joke and I was speaking figuratively. Child as in immature mentally meaning my teens.

Although I wouldn’t mind being 10 years younger lol
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    It was intended to be a joke and I was speaking figuratively. Child as in immature mentally meaning my teens.

Although I wouldn’t mind being 10 years younger lol
    Well, I guess one could consider a immature person as acting childish. So you have a point.

I really have had a good life, so we all will die one day and going back 10 years, would mean I would not have the good memories from the last 10 years. I do not want to lose those. Nothing says the next 10 would be as good ether.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    ​As in what did you dream of owning or doing?

​i wanted to go on holiday in Denmark , never happened.

garbage man....first 10 years of my life, not sure when it started and why.

which is weird cause i have a huge abnormal irrational fear of maggots getting on me and borrowing into my skin
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Becoming an airplane pilot, having dogs and cats, putting together a collection of guns (and shooting them, obviously), working in a lab, getting a boat, having my own swimming pool and being an astronaut. Only the latter is still on my bucket list, maybe I'll manage to do a little tour in space in a couple of decades courtesy of Elon-kun, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

After watching Neil Armstrong and the moon landing in '69, I wanted to be an astronaut.