Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Cant wait to save Garrosh from the Shadowlands, for the true warchief!

If they do this then i hope i can jion the Jailer kill all those that did it.
    And if you think Garrosh is one of the worst characters in WC history then you really hate this game, Horde is now left with pussies and boring crying babies and you think that are the good characters... Lets see Thrall cry on his mothers shoulders that he is a failure. FOR THE HORDE 2020 this is the state the Horde is in right now that we look forward to stuff like this.
    I have a lot of love for this game, I have since WC3 - he’s one of the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He can go there after he has earned it, like he is supposed to.
    Considering that he has single-handedly powered up Revendreth for a good chunk of time, he probably earned it.

I may be asking stupidly, but how did Garrosh end up in Venthyr? I thought he died long after all the souls started getting funneled to the Maw?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Considering that he has single-handedly powered up Revendreth for a good chunk of time, he probably earned it.
    He is not the only one, he is just one of the fresher ones and even with all that in mind he has not, souls take thousands of years of penance to find their way forward, the only one who can free Garrosh, is Garrosh himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    I may be asking stupidly, but how did Garrosh end up in Venthyr? I thought he died long after all the souls started getting funneled to the Maw?
    The souls started getting funneled into the maw by mid to end of legion.

Why should I care that nobody cares? After all the opinions of other people rarely matter to me.

Garrosh is a soul that deserves revendreth through his actions, whether his actions can be seen as justified or not doesn't really matter.

He can after things are back on track.
    you obviously care, otherwise you wouldnt reply this to every single comment here *sigh*

and as you see, garrosh was in revendreht and gave them more anima than most other souls combined, so theres that. he was there, got his punishment, and he'll be freed in one of the patches. blizz is predictable, and thats exactly how theyll use him. hes too big of a name to waste away, and people loooooove redemption stories
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Legion is when souls got there. Garrosh was rightly proud of what he did for the Horde, but he also did some stupid shit like tolerate warlocks or keep Theramore survivors in his basement for a million years so he goes to Revendreth. The sheer force of his rectitude is enough to power a realm of death.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    you obviously care, otherwise you wouldnt reply this to every single comment here *sigh*
    This is me killing time, do not give this conversation more worth than it actually has

and as you see, garrosh was in revendreht and gave them more anima than most other souls combined, so theres that. he was there, got his punishment, and he'll be freed in one of the patches. blizz is predictable, and thats exactly how theyll use him. hes to big of a name to waste away, and people loooooove redemption stories
    As someone who played through the zone I can tell you Garrosh so far is nonexistent, will he pop up later on maybe. But I wouldn't keep my hopes up too much, he might just be reduced to a background soul.

Maybe in Mythic phase Denathrius will drain Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yep, we've been speculating on that for awhile. I believe Garrosh's fate is gonna mirror Ursoc, with all his pride he would never repent so Denathrius will just drain him of all his anima, thus leaving him permanently gone.
    Nah I have a feeling Thrall is going to rescue him once he finds out he was being toured to unlike any soul that has been tortured as they sated he is their "work horse" I think we are looking at a redemption ark for him. Maybe he and Draka will go off to hunt the dreadlords after Shadowlands haha.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2020-09-17 at 06:30 PM.

The Return of the Warchief.

I loved Garrosh and thought he embodied a more interesting iteration of The Horde than Thrall's, Cataclysm-era though, not the idiot his character turned into in Mists. Always felt if properly developed, he should have been the permanent Warchief with Thrall as a retired counsel/advisor, reining him in whenever he tried to go too far.

With that said, I'm glad they'll feature him in Shadowlands. I always thought, if they show us the final fate of three characters in Shadowlands, it must be Arthas, Kael'thas, and Garrosh, as all three have unfinished business in my opinion to maybe redeem themselves to varying degrees, and for different reasons. He's nowhere to be found in Revendreth's launch questing zone, which leads me to believe he'll be featured in 9.2, which is something to look forward to.

This is me killing time, do not give this conversation more worth than it actually has

As someone who played through the zone I can tell you Garrosh so far is nonexistent, will he pop up later on maybe. But I wouldn't keep my hopes up too much, he might just be reduced to a background soul.
    interesting way to kill time. not even trolling, but seriously answering questions you (seemingly) dont care about

and what i said still applies. i know he doesnt appear in the zone, hes obviously patch material (as everyone already said)
    but blizz most definitely wouldnt give a character like garrosh focus in such a short, and then not use him. thats simply not how marketing or hyping things up works. i guarantee you, 100%, hell play some kind of role
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-17 at 06:34 PM.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    A belligerent idiot who's reaction to 99% of thing was irrational rage was a strong symbol of the horde? Grommash, Ner'Zhul, Doomhammer, and nearly every other major horde leader was vastly more interesting, well written, and made understandable decisions and still kept the warrior clan nature of the horde. Even the demon enraged hordes still had a level of cunning and tactics to them. Yeah burn him to the ground.

Garrosh was a dogshit character for dogshit 12 year olds angry at the world with a weird idea of masculinaty where your first, second, and 100th reaction is to take your rage to 11 and smash.
    Some one willing to crush there enemy’s for there people call out bullshit like raising new undead and make devastating plans to beat the enemy’s of the horde? Ya I think it’s safe to say he’s an incredibly strong symbol of what the horde should be.

way stronger then ner’zhul who was played a fool then blew up his own planet because he was a coward.

Or Grom who got bested by a bunch of elfs and had to relay on demon blood.

Or doomhammer who was to weak to actually free his people and lead them to something better and had to relay on thrall.

Garrosh was every thing the horde should have been instead of the bullshit idiotic leaders who opposed him for no good reason turned it into.

interesting way to kill time

and what i said still applies. i know he doesnt appear in the zone, hes obviously patch material (as everyone already said)
    but blizz most definitely wouldnt give a character like garrosh focus in such a short, and then not use him. thats simply not how marketing or hyping things up works. i guarantee you, 100%, hell play some kind of role
    Probably a major role down the line. Hell we know Denathrius is going to be killed off so maybe he becomes the new leader of Ravendreth alongside Kael'Thas.

interesting way to kill time
    Talking about pointless stuff, is one of the better ways to kill time I'd say

There are two ways this can go, either the route of kael'thas who is constantly beaten down to accept his failures and it seems this approach might work on him, or Garrosh rebels with all his might and ultimately fails, thus dooming himself.

I never liked Garrosh .

But he is infinitly better than baine and his council of dipshits .

I'll take him over those any days #FreeGarrosh .

7+ Year Old Account
    So, blizzard is rly going to bring him back just to spit him more? i can only think this is some Danouser payback from what he is being forced to do with Sylvanas

maybe a jab at Afrabiasi or the other guy

O maybe we didn't get the first time how Garrosh is bad and how we should feel bad for having or liking him, they need to make sure now, just like bfa happen because MOP didn't make things clear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Nah I have a feeling Thrall is going to rescue him once he finds out he was being toured to unlike any soul that has been tortured as they sated he is their "work horse" I think we are looking at a redemption ark for him. Maybe he and Draka will go off to hunt the dreadlords after Shadowlands haha.
    it would be cool so thrall can finally stop with his crippling depression and be a man again, but i doubt it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Ever heard of Cataclysm? Or did you just skip the expansion to the one where Blizz writers smacked him over the head with a "not-see stick"?
    The one where his only two actual actions on screen were to execute a guy for a crime he would himself commit a few months later, and sending an entire fleet to its death because of an irrational Alliance hateboner? Not exactly the most confidence inspiring display.

Book!Garrosh was portrayed as smart during Cata, before he turned into a Nazi at any rate. Game!Garrosh was an inconsistent teenager raging at all the things.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Finally, the true Warchief has returned. Now we can get rid of this dumb fuck "council" and reestablish the Horde's identity.

We can start by burning Calia and eating Vulpera for dessert.

btw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toeI...eatBritishTurd
    an old classic, in honor of him returning after having his bitch line removed a month earlier

btw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toeI...eatBritishTurd
    an old classic, in honor of him returning after having his bitch line removed a month earlier
    Removing that line is honestly pathetic. Ditto Godfrey. It's what makes that line work, it's emphasis and it checks out for a character like Garrosh. But I guess they're fine with Sylvanas burning a city worth of people but not the brown man using a mean word.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.