LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    From best to worst:
    - Ardenweald
    - Maldraxxus
    - Bastion
    - Revendreth

Revendreth hits a bit too close to the current situation going on in America and wasn't enjoyable as a result. We play games to relax, not to be reminded of the horrible situation that is real life.
    how? maldraxxus is absolutely the fucking worst.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    ???

How is the clip related to the current U.S.?

- - - Updated - - -

???
    How is it related to the U.S.?
    Crisis while the rich hoard resources while the poor are left to suffer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Who writes this shit?

"the flow of such hubris-ridden souls has virtually ceased"

How the fuck can u run out of assholes? How can u run out of hubris-ridden people? Lol??

That makes as much sense as writing "the vast oceans have run out of water"
    Guessing you don't know the story of the expansion.....

Oh, i really hope we can decide the fate of Garrosh at one point, so i can leave his soul to rot in Revendreth... eventually, the Maw even

Well, who am i kidding... that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Please name a more iconic WoW character, I'll wait.

And I mean created in WoW, not from Warcraft 1, 2 or 3.
    Gelbin Mekkatorque.
    Prophet Velen.
    Genn Greymane.
    Mathias Shaw.
    Valeera Sanguinar.
    Varian Wrynn.
    Saurfang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Denathrius sounds like an Argentinian politican
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Hopefully the actual story is more nuanced than than the video suggests. The whole 'rich vs poor' thing has been done to death many times already and tends to appeal to the nutters who associate anybody who is better off than them as worthy of humiliation and death.
    Someone hasn't opened up their history book from literally the dawn of man until now. Good take on billionaire's only attribute being "Better off" and not hoarding wealth while people starve. 10/10
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Why would they make this one so ... annoying?
    It seemed all the leaders of the covenants were good people, until this. It's like they want no one to like Revendreth.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Someone hasn't opened up their history book from literally the dawn of man until now. Good take on billionaire's only attribute being "Better off" and not hoarding wealth while people starve. 10/10
    It's a rather dull and overused trope that only encourages people to lash out at the wealthy in general rather than the tiny minority of exceptionally wealthy individuals who sit at the very top of the ladder. I'm not sure why wanting more nuance is such a controversial thing around these parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Doubt Garry wants to be Warchief at this point. He wasn't exactly on good terms with any of the survivors of the Horde.
    If he could make his way to Maldraxxus and spend all day fighting and soldiering, I think he'd be happy.
    I know, and he's dead. He wont be leaving the Shadowlands either way.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Crisis while the rich hoard resources while the poor are left to suffer
    isn't this pretty most RPGs with social issues as a subplot?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Why would they make this one so ... annoying?
    It seemed all the leaders of the covenants were good people, until this. It's like they want no one to like Revendreth.
    Hoping that I'm not spoiling anything here, but you are aware what the first raid is, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    how? maldraxxus is absolutely the fucking worst.
    You mean Ardenweald. Revendreth is tied to Bastion then a distant second comes Maldraxxus.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    You mean Ardenweald. Revendreth is tied to Bastion then a distant second comes Maldraxxus.
    talking about the cinematic, the maldraxxus was the worst one

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    It was said the Arbiter decides where does the each soul go and yet we witnessed Uther and Devos casting Arthas into the Maw.
    That's the point, the cinematic shows that Devos and Uther take things into their own hands, whch sets up plot points in Bastion.

Draka can apparently travel to different worlds with ease, cause you know - that's what the dead do, they go on holidays in different worlds.
    We don't knw, how easy it really is, and considering demons travel in and out of the nether and you have people traversing the emerald dream, I don't see, the Shadowlands would be an exception.

They stated that all souls post-Broken Shore event go to the Maw, and yet Ursoc, who died in the Emerald Nightmare, is in Anderweald.
    We still don't now the exact moment the machine of death broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Ordinarily I like rewatching cinematics and animated shots; but nothing that we have gotten so far excites me. The cinematic is a slap in a face for those who were interested in Bolvar, we had to watch him getting his ass kicked by Sylvanas.
    And these animated shots don't make any sense lorewise.

It was said the Arbiter decides where does the each soul go and yet we witnessed Uther and Devos casting Arthas into the Maw.
    Draka can apparently travel to different worlds with ease, cause you know - that's what the dead do, they go on holidays in different worlds.
    They stated that all souls post-Broken Shore event go to the Maw, and yet Ursoc, who died in the Emerald Nightmare, is in Anderweald.
    Revendreth is Suramar 2.0. WHY does the Afterlife have social classes?

Who approved of these concepts??? This doesn't seem like the realm of dead but simply another planet.

I hate being so negative, especially since the expansion isn't out yet - but so far, I am extremely disappointed with everything I have seen and read regarding Shadowlands. I really hope my opinion will change once I get to experience the expansion itself.
    The animated shorts aren't meant to be stand-alone. They're triggered ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    T H E __ G R E A T E R __ G O O D
    The Greater Goooooood

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Gelbin Mekkatorque.
    Prophet Velen.
    Genn Greymane.
    Mathias Shaw.
    Valeera Sanguinar.
    Varian Wrynn.
    Saurfang.
    How are any of them - except for *maybe* Saurfang - more Iconic than Garrosh? Genn? Really?

So like vampires? What is their transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarlion2 View Post
    I can work with that, it is an infinite plane of existence, so I guess the multiple reality versions of a person may not run into each other. More likely its just not a question Blizzard asked, not super important but something I am thinking of. Could mean there are a couple Groms running around in this place too. WoD Grom was helpful at the end but he did kill a shit load of people.
    It’s also unknown if WoD Grom is even dead. He could’ve been lightforged against his will or he could’ve machina himself out of there and maybe the void could’ve rescued him for some plans against the light. Just saying we didn’t actually see him die, then again with blizzard even seeing a character die isn’t enough to keep them from returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Yeah, if it is Garrosh, I'll be disappointed... as has been mentioned the real lore flub is him dying on another planet, in another timeline in a bubble dimension. Him showing up on Azeroths shadowlands is problematic. From what I can make out from the artwork the orc in question is bereft of his tattoos from the back. If its the original Grom though he seems lacking of the hair. Both seem lacking of the chin tattoo. You might think "what if tattoos don't show on the soul" which would make sense and give them more credit than is warranted ... except for they kept the piercings. Its a shame Garrosh seems like a lame cop out compared to some of the other orcs who died actually on Azeroth in the first, second and third wars.