Poll: Would you use a pegasus mount that isnt Invincible?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is Invincible still the only winged horse mount?

Theyve added so many wingless flying horses to the game, they keep getting opportunities, (Paladin class mount in legion?) and they still just... dont exist. Now we're going to the shadowlands, with Bastion being the perfect zone thematically for a proper pegasus, and the maw which we know was the source of the only winged horse we've seen..... and nothing?

Why????

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the hearthstone steed (and the red one) a winged horse?
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

because the whole concept of a pegasus is the most mary sue of possible mounts in the fantasy world

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone steed.

The Tyrael steed sorta has wings as well.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Lets not forget everyone's favorite sparkly pony the Celestial Steed.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Celestial Steed: Am I a Joke to You
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

because its actually uses a Hippogryph skeleton/rig instead of a horse one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    because its actually uses a Hippogryph skeleton/rig instead of a horse one
    That would explain the awkward hoof joints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Something like this WOULD be pretty cool..

just slapped the new gryphon wings on a newer Horse.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    because the whole concept of a pegasus is the most mary sue of possible mounts in the fantasy world
    That's it. I'm officially convinced the WoW playerbase doesn't actually know what "mary sue" even means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wonder the same thing. I've done almost all the class hall mount quests and that's when I realized how many horse mounts we get that just magically fly in the air. Some sort of visual would be nice to see how the fuck they're floating in air in the first place. Wings, magical hologram wings, something.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

because horses wings are delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    because horses wings are delicious
    Not as nice as Buffalo wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrael's Charger totally has wings, they're angel wings in the style of the Diablo universe, but they're definitely wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I'll do you one better.

A winged unicorn.

This thread turned into a Trainwreck straight after the OPs assertion that invincible was the only horse mount with wings. It reminds me.of those social media posts about Taylor Swift being the baddest bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

ITT; lazy‐ass jealous bitches.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This thread turned into a Trainwreck straight after the OPs assertion that invincible was the only horse mount with wings. It reminds me.of those social media posts about Taylor Swift being the baddest bitch.
    Are you trying to say that T-Swift isn’t the baddest bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Theyve added so many wingless flying horses to the game, they keep getting opportunities, (Paladin class mount in legion?) and they still just... dont exist. Now we're going to the shadowlands, with Bastion being the perfect zone thematically for a proper pegasus, and the maw which we know was the source of the only winged horse we've seen..... and nothing?

Why????
    Hearthsteed (two colors), Tyrael's, and Celestial Steed. Ghastly Charger and Ironbound Wraithcharger don't have wings but are still flying horses.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    Seriously? Do people just not care what words mean anymore? Fine I’ll go along with this.

Your response was the most Deus Ex Machina I’ve ever read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :