levels 60 thru 79 lose flying in shadowlands on prepatch

i have alot of players in this range, who i have paid for numerous flying levels, i know the quick answer from many will be to level up to 30+ and get it back.

i find this unacceptable, i also take nothing for granted when it comes to blizzard, in that i may lose it, at 30 have to buy the training again, becuase they did not think of this and will be oh well blown off because they will have to balance systems in SL for 2 years

Are you sure you lose it? I copied a level 70 character over to beta & I retained my 280% flying on that character.

Level up for 10 minutes, problem solved.

Of all the problems coming in SL, this is not one.

You could even just go and level those characters up today, right now, and be out of the range before it comes.

7+ Year Old Account
    You won't lose it .....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    you ever hear of the Grandfather clause? characters created prior to Shadowlands prepatch that bought the various mount licenses will have their level adjusted but retain those licenses. Grandfathered in.

characters created after the prepatch, will have to meet the new standards to obtain mount licenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Not like it matters anyway I level via dungeon finder until I reach new content then do quests. I have not been able to fly in current content since MOP because of the bullshit that is Pathfinder achievement, I never do only quests once max level I find leveling and questing in general boring and unfun. I don't get Pathfinder because when I hit max level I have entire zones left of quests I never intend on doing so I just don't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Not like it matters anyway I level via dungeon finder until I reach new content then do quests. I have not been able to fly in current content since MOP because of the bullshit that is Pathfinder achievement, I never do only quests once max level I find leveling and questing in general boring and unfun. I don't get Pathfinder because when I hit max level I have entire zones left of quests I never intend on doing so I just don't fly.
    I agree pathfinder is a horrible concept.

If only they would get rid of it for future expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
    I agree pathfinder is a horrible concept.

If only they would get rid of it for future expansions.
    Sure, it can go, along with flying

rip me