Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mike Morhaime was forced to leave

https://i.imgur.com/L2H7uUT.png

Well maybe you now know why Mike Morhaime left this cult and restarted a company. Activision took over this game and IP and is running it into the ground with incompetent people.

It is no longer a surprise Blizzard hires purely on political spectrum instead of competence, it should be no surprise either that the quality of their work has severely dropped.

The Activision is trying to destroy Blizzard to take over.

Goodbye.

I have been the CEo iof my own gaming studio for 10 years. If the CEO resigns, it is always because of an external party, that you brought on borard because they have funds. Then they take over and have no desire for or clue about games. This is true for all publishers of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    I have been the CEo iof my own gaming studio for 10 years. If the CEO resigns, it is always because of an external party, that you brought on borard because they have funds. Then they take over and have no desire for or clue about games. This is true for all publishers of any kind.
    The fact that Mike Morhaime is raising a new company with old developpers from Warcraft, Starcraft and Hearthstone, aswell with a bunch of developpers of Heroes of the Storm should tell you enough.

They were sacked, obviously. Else they wouldn't try to do things again.

I don't get how people like you, OP, have the energy to try to stoke the fires at every possible turn.

Why do you not turn all this hatred into something more productive?

The black NPCs you've included in your image is most likely randomly generated. They created the new customizations and decided to update the NPCs in the game at complete random.

They haven't gone in and handpicked X amount of NPCs to be black, or personally overseen the creation of a majority of black NPCs for the sake of "the evil leftist agenda"

Are you against more customized and random NPCs, OP?

And - be honest with yourself. The name "Twogenders" was created intentionally to annoy, trigger or otherwise stirr something up. I don't agree with the GM that the "game is for 12 year olds" though.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Well i hope he has alot of good ideas up his sleeve otherwise his company will either be folded in a few months or just become another mobile phone gaming company rinsing stupid people like my dad with paid transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    The fact that Mike Morhaime is raising a new company with old developpers from Warcraft, Starcraft and Hearthstone, aswell with a bunch of developpers of Heroes of the Storm should tell you enough.

They were sacked, obviously. Else they wouldn't try to do things again.
    Should it? Or could it be that he and the others from Blizzard now have different views, wishes and visions for what they can do within gaming?
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    And - be honest with yourself. The name "Twogenders" was created intentionally to annoy, trigger or otherwise stirr something up. I don't agree with the GM that the "game is for 12 year olds" though.
    I agree that i don't want politics in my videogames but i wouldn't be suprised if they wouldn't force a namechange on someone named "ToxicMasculinity" or "BlackLivesMatter"...

Why don’t you test that theory?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    what an absolutely pointless thread. everything from the title to your first post OP is pure speculation on your part with absolutely zero evidence.

goodbye indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sheesh this thread is a low quality bait for sure.

I totally bet Morhaime left because Blizz pushed some female heroes in WoW.

Both Rob Pardo and Mike Morhaime "retired" and started their own company. What'd you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

has op shown any evidence that morhaime was "sacked" or "forced to leave"?

all i see is a rant vs "those damn liburls".

Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Should it? Or could it be that he and the others from Blizzard now have different views, wishes and visions for what they can do within gaming?
    Other than the strong wording and not-so-subtle political bias, that's pretty much what the OP is saying. Morhaime didn't leave because he was sick of running a videogame company in general, or Blizzard specifically. He left, or was made to leave, because the company has different goals than him. But ultimately, he still wants to make games like Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo.

"Masculinity is a prison".
    "please leave real world discussions about gender identity and gender identification out of the game for 12 year old children"

Ah yes, misandry and one-way censorship of hot political topics. The best qualities to have as a developer of a game with a playerbase consisting mostly of 20-30 y/o men.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uhh... I don't think that linked picture really goes with this topic's title but ok?

I don't think he was 'forced' to leave per se, but maybe he just didn't like what Blizzard was doing, and missed the good old days when some of the original employees were still at Blizzard?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    has op shown any evidence that morhaime was "sacked" or "forced to leave"?

all i see is a rant vs "those damn liburls".
    hahaha you're on mmo champ forums. nobody uses evidence here, you're meant to agree with their rant/tantrum or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Uhh... I don't think that linked picture really goes with this topic's title but ok?

I don't think he was 'forced' to leave per se, but maybe he just didn't like what Blizzard was doing, and missed the good old days when some of the original employees were still at Blizzard?
    Hey!, don't you care bring logic and reason into a Blizzard hate thread.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Mike has been very clear what was bothering him at Blizzard, even if he wasn't directly talking about the company. He wanted to have a completely different direction with his games and he couldn't do that anymore within his own company, so instead he wants to try again with a new one. Maybe other seniors like Rob Pardo and Chris Metzen felt the exact same but they don't talk as open about it as Mike does. I always found it odd why Metzen would retire at such a young age while he seemingly was still passionate about his franchises. He wanted to spend more time with his kids but he could've just stayed witht he company and take more of a backseat.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/L2H7uUT.png

Well maybe you now know why Mike Morhaime left this cult and restarted a company. Activision took over this game and IP and is running it into the ground with incompetent people.

It is no longer a surprise Blizzard hires purely on political spectrum instead of competence, it should be no surprise either that the quality of their work has severely dropped.

The Activision is trying to destroy Blizzard to take over.

Goodbye.
    Why, for the love of god, are playing anything from Activision anyway?

You just open one whine Thread after another. Half of them get closed because they are highly polemic and riddled with hate for the left and everything non white.

Companies get bigger. Most of the time the original people of that company don't like it. The leave and create something new. That is not the first time and won't be the last. Morhaime was a co-founder and president of Blizzard. Do you really think he had nothing to do with the merger with activision? Seriously?

Suggesting that Morhaime would have had a problem with random characters without any bearing on the game being turned into ther ethnicities is just grand.

JUST LEAVE! Heavens. Stop torturing yourself and us