I'm trying to remember the last time someone worked this hard to defend racist murderers...

That's right, it was Charlottesville. What striking similarities in the language.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm trying to remember the last time someone worked this hard to defend racist murderers...

That's right, it was Charlottesville. What striking similarities in the language.
    The issue you have is that you do not like facts, especially when those facts paint a reality far more blurry than you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Sorry, but that is your part.

Where do I not stick to the facts ? All I do is asking questions, because you do know that witnesses are not "hard evidence" and can be as biaised as you are ?
    You are saying that Rittenhouse was in "ready low" position, which is STILL ILLEGAL if he points his gun at someone.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You are saying that Rittenhouse was in "ready low" position, which is STILL ILLEGAL if he points his gun at someone.
    I do not say, I asked if it was that or not or something else. So you do have reading comprehension issues.

I do not say, I asked if it was that or not or something else. So you do have reading comprehension issues.
    Tap dance away with those goal posts, eventually you will catch up to reality.

Tap dance away with those goal posts, eventually you will catch up to reality.
    Please, do point me where I stated with certainty that it was a low ready position. I'll wait.

The issue you have is that you do not like facts, especially when those facts paint a reality far more blurry than you think it is.
    Oh, I'm enjoying every minute of this conversation, it just goes to show how Charlottesville wasn't an outlier.

Please, do point me where I stated with certainty that it was a low ready position. I'll wait.
    I didn't say it, you did. Doesn't matter how he points his gun at someone, pointing his gun in someone's direction is AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s an oxymoron...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I didn't say it, you did. Doesn't matter how he points his gun at someone, pointing his gun in someone's direction is AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW.
    Quote me and show me where I did say for certainty that it was a low ready position since you are the one who said that I did say that . I'll wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    The law does until he is proven guilty. And he got invited by a garage owner to guard the place. Ultimately it falls to the police and judges to decide his fate.
    The law does not allow you to kill sex offenders/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote me and show me where I did say for certainty that it was a low ready position since you are the one who said that I did say that . I'll wait.
    Is this not the facts you are talking about above?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Empathy is a basic emotion most humans have that is unless ideology has fully consumed you
    It was in self defense, so its fine.

right?

You asked in this post: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52669056

It doesn't matter if it was the "ready low" position or straight aiming at him, it is still illegal to point a gun at someone, especially if they are not a threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Empathy is a basic emotion most humans have that is unless ideology has fully consumed you
    She was unarmed, killed in her own home...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The actual fuck? are you high? Attempted murder doesnt get you life in prison, dude.
    The cops will just excute them if they get the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter if it was the "ready low" position or straight aiming at him, it is still illegal to point a gun at someone, especially if they are not a threat.
    Guns give you special self defense powers... if you get into a fight without one, it’s just a fight. If you get into a fight with a gun, than it’s self defense or else they will take your gun and shoot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Striking difference though is that Charlottesville murderer actually had racist history before his attack and Rittenhouse didn't.

How different would be your language if you would argue Rittenhouse innocence without looking like right-wing apologist?

You asked in this post: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52669056

So tell me if you understand the difference between certainty and asking a question ?

And it is still a single witness saying that, while the other is saying that he was handling his gun poorly (which can mean a lot of things). Only one witness saying that is kinda a "weak" evidence.

So tell me if you understand the difference between certainty and asking a question ?

And it is still a single witness saying that, while the other is saying that he was handling his gun poorly (which can mean a lot of things). Only one witness saying that is kinda a "weak" evidence.
    Except, as you have admitted, pointing a gun at someone, can be handling his gun poorly. Because after McGinnis talked to the detective, 5 more charges were added to Rittenhouse and McGinnis was the main reason since most of his statement was in the charging documents.