Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    So, 15 Conduit ranks and 5 ranks for first raid tier low-key means there would 9.1 and 9.2 patches in SL only? 5 Conduit ranks each. Or 9.3. would offer some new system?
    Oh God, please stop it, I have flashbacks from "there won't be any 8.3 guuuuys" people from last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Troll Raid.

There must always be a Troll Raid.
    Yeah a raid with Drust, Hakkar, Mezhuela, Kel'thuzad and the rest of team Evil Dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah a raid with Drust, Hakkar, Mezhuela, Kel'thuzad and the rest of team Evil Dead.
    That would be like, 4th boss time for Hakkar?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That would be like, 4th boss time for Hakkar?
    And third for Kel. It was a joke anyways.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think the Maw might get updated in 9.1. Its very bare, so maybe they are working on updating like Suramar. It wouldn't shock me for us to go attempt to deal with the Jailer in 8.1, him getting released and fucking off until 9.3. 9.1 and Torghast being the Nighthold of SL.

9.2 being a raid to tie up loose ends in the Shadowlands zones with the 9.3 raid happening on Azeroth.

I have no idea what 9.2 could be though.
    Way I see it is we have two options for 9.3 and that's either Jailer was bad all along and Blizz didn't lie for once, or Arbiter was actually the bad one and lol we all predicted it.

That'll probably decide what happens with 9.1. If Jailer is the baddie, 9.1 is probably something involving the Arbiter. If he's not the baddie, he probably is 9.1.

As for 9.2 my money is on either we go back to Azeroth and have to deal with the Scourge problem, possibly by re-forging the helm on the Shadowlands side then bringing it back to Icecrown with Bolvar, or we have a raid/zone about the Nathrezim lorebomb.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    And third for Kel. It was a joke anyways.
    Just occurred to me: goddamn Kel, always a servant. He was a competent villain in W3, but now he went to SL and instantly found himself a new LK 2.0 sugar daddy. And ofc he acts all high and might, even after getting his ass handed to him so many times.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    [IMG]

Someone on the official forums is claiming this promotion is being released tomorrow to celebrate the prepatch? sounds very suspicious and probably false, but interesting.
    Most likely just more proof Blizzard always intended to make this a 4-week event, bur recently chnged their minds because of bugs or tuning or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Got to thinking. People still are really trying to theorize when death broke still.

'The Lord of Ravens will turn the key'.

Still pretty much the only Ilgynoth whisper without an obvious answer but I represent my theory, from before BFA, again.

Odyn is the Lord of Ravens. The key? Turns off death.

Thanks for attending my ted talk.

It's possible Teldrassil is when death broke, since there is a Night Elf who arrived in Revendreth according to one of the Sinstones, unless this is an oversight.

Pre patch announcement tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Pre patch announcement tonight?
    More likely Tomorrow or Thuesday, coinciding with the new build.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

This is so scuffed at this point NGL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Or you know, 4-5 days before launch like they usualy do: here and here.
    Possibly

I just know the patch isn’t Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Got to thinking. People still are really trying to theorize when death broke still.

'The Lord of Ravens will turn the key'.

Still pretty much the only Ilgynoth whisper without an obvious answer but I represent my theory, from before BFA, again.

Odyn is the Lord of Ravens. The key? Turns off death.

Thanks for attending my ted talk.
    The fact that there is a sinstone of a Night Elf that died during the Burning of Teldrassil in Revendreth makes the question of when it broke kind of interesting. Now, it could just be a mistake by an environment artist, but still. Personally, I still believe it was Argus dying, but hopefully they will actually explain it in the game.

Also, 8 bugged pages lol

I think Argus being the supposed "Death Titan" along with his look and abilities having that blue/grey tint might be related to Shadowlands and expanding on what/how death broke, in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Way I see it is we have two options for 9.3 and that's either Jailer was bad all along and Blizz didn't lie for once, or Arbiter was actually the bad one and lol we all predicted it.

That'll probably decide what happens with 9.1. If Jailer is the baddie, 9.1 is probably something involving the Arbiter. If he's not the baddie, he probably is 9.1.

As for 9.2 my money is on either we go back to Azeroth and have to deal with the Scourge problem, possibly by re-forging the helm on the Shadowlands side then bringing it back to Icecrown with Bolvar, or we have a raid/zone about the Nathrezim lorebomb.
    well considering oribos is perfectly designed for a raid including the rooms for it and the fact the npcs just so happen to be named like trash mobs....we are going to fight the arbiter

as for 9.2 idk because the covenant campaigns all point to big shiznit going down
    mini raid representing ardenweald after castle
    9.1 with the naxx 2.0 because LoL guess who is being a little dick right now maybe an arthas cameo
    9.2 clean up with the maw and the big twist of "history is written by the victors" jailer not evil
    9.3 finale with faceoff between jailer and his covenant consisting of none other but the brokers who according to some dialogue are rather....sketchy. Hopefully sylvanas final death

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I think Argus being the supposed "Death Titan" along with his look and abilities having that blue/grey tint might be related to Shadowlands and expanding on what/how death broke, in the future.
    not even supposed dude...game files have him labeled as the death titan

right now 2 possibilities

1. Argus is the jailers boss and the jailer is his keeper hinting at a possible life cycle of titans after all he is older than memory according to that scene in 1000 years war.

2. argus is one side of the jailer and the fact we killed half of him means we made a boo boo

If they delay the expansion they might still get tuning somewhat manageable. But if they're launching in this state on October 27th then things are going to be very problematic with post-launch balancing still needing to happen which will bring up the ripcord again.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    If they delay the expansion they might still get tuning somewhat manageable. But if they're launching in this state on October 27th then things are going to be very problematic with post-launch balancing still needing to happen which will bring up the ripcord again.
    Their tuning info comes from the week of heroic raid before mythic opens. More weeks of beta will not improve balance.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

SL will be the buggiest, unfinished expansion we've ever seen.
    Hope im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    SL will be the buggiest, unfinished expansion we've ever seen.
    Hope im wrong.
    Yes, the most delayed expansion from the last 3 will be the buggiest and most unfinished. 5head

I don't see many bugs left on the beta not on PTR. Can you mention a few which trouble you in particular?