Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good, but pre-patch is way to slow to come out....I just want lvling or something.

I'd rather have it delayed than having them rush it out just to meet a deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Man, if only Blizzard didn't have to spend time balancing those goddamn covenants and made them cosmestic only
    I mean yeah pretty much

But ya' know, #JustTimePlayedMetrics things :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Delayed till when? How about a new release date?

Good, good, we like it

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.” -Shigeru Miyamoto

While I'm sad that my vacation days are fucked. I think it's good that this happened.

I'm okay with it. A little sad, but I had to spend PTO anyway, so I'll just use that week to finish moving into my new home

YES!!! Thank you Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy sh*t Blizzard, well I was constantly saying no way they delay it, its not that bad, but boy was I wrong.

Anyway, now since we know the prepatch date but dont know the release date, its gonna be speculation time all over again. 2020 is truly amazing.

I genuinely did not expect them to ever delay anything again, this expac really does feel like old Blizzard.

Wow, this is kinda awkward for all the Blizzard fanboys who claimed that Shadowlands would be finished and it would never be delayed :P

Obviously this game was far from ready. So glad they delayed this (sadly means more BFA, but its for the better). This gives me more hope that SL turns out to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suspected as much. In the nick of time for telling us. I'm gonna scrub those vacation days tomorrow.

I do hope that in some weeks time they will be able to say a new date, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So, for balance they delay the whole expansion?

I can guarantee you that balance will be an issue anyway.
    Balance? Some things just straight up don't work. The Massacre talent for Arms Warrior hasn't worked for several months at this point

Are you fucking shitting me? They've already announced it ridiculously late and now that I've had my vacation authorized they are delaying?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Delayed till when? How about a new release date?
    How about some basic reading comprehension - I mean, it's literally in the first sentence.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    So 9.0x patch 10/13, but TBD pre-SL event start and TBD SL launch.

Seems to me like NOW is the time to actually make Ion step down.

15+ Year Old Account
    It wont push that far, middle of November or so.

Very good call. Props to them.