Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TristanTaylor View Post
    But....I literally just.....grr....
    Sods law ain't it. Happend to me last time.

Waiting for the accompanying buff to alliance racials or something of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbiz View Post
    Wot, I just bought a race change yesterday!
    Contact support, I've gotten race changes refunded multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Maybe do a 5 minute google research before you complain. As long as everything goes smoothly (including the payment) they make profit, else they make a loss. These things cost money, so you do not spam them. You can always reroll another toon, instead of xferring.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being mad at a company for a discount. You can get stuff you want cheaper, what a bummer.
    ok, tell me how you can get a 35% discount on blizzard while it's at full price. since you want to call me out. I SEE YOUR RAISE, AND I'M GOING ALL IN.

Everyone complaining was gonna spend money on it regardless of this sale. This sale is for those who wouldn't otherwise. PROVE ME WRONG. You clearly have no idea how to make money off someone not willing to spend money on anything.

Bet money your response will be off topic and continue to attack me as a person and never actually address my claim.

Lit. Been thinking about getting some of my Alliance characters onto my home realm now that the connections have boosted the other side's population. Plus we're getting fully unlocked ARs with the prepatch. Good move by Blizzard. I get a deal and they're gonna make a good chunk of change

They are that expansive so people do not spam them. I doubt you need more than one transfer, you can also play crossrealm. Plus you can always relevel
    I still can't send gold to another character cross realm, I still can't send most stuff between characters cross realm. If they don't want to fix that because of server economical reasons, then atleast lower the price of the services.

How generous of them to offer a 30% discount on something that costs them nothing and is hilariously overpriced to begin with.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    ok, tell me how you can get a 35% discount on blizzard while it's at full price. since you want to call me out. I SEE YOUR RAISE, AND I'M GOING ALL IN.

Everyone complaining was gonna spend money on it regardless of this sale. This sale is for those who wouldn't otherwise. PROVE ME WRONG. You clearly have no idea how to make money off someone not willing to spend money on anything.

Bet money your response will be off topic and continue to attack me as a person and never actually address my claim.
    Pretty rich to complain about being personally attacked, while calling people who buy stuff at a discount SUCKERS.

You can't just make a statement and tell others to prove you wrong. You must prove your point first. Yes, discounts target people that think the full price is too expensive. Now you can see this as exploitative behavior, or as a discount that let's people buy stuff they WANT but could not afford, or were put off by the price. Besides that, I'd argue that the most character transfers are before the launch of a new xpac due to people switching guilds. Also, pre-patch and xpac releases probably have the highest amount of returning players you might fancy to play another race or the other faction with their main they have played for quite some time.

I just don't understand your rant, do you go into shopping centers and tell people about the big discount lie? I dunno, maybe make a nice flyer, I am pretty sure alot of people attending flat earth conventions will be into your ideas.

No thanks, I only spend money on in-game shops for mmo's without a sub fee. One or the other!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    I still can't send gold to another character cross realm, I still can't send most stuff between characters cross realm. If they don't want to fix that because of server economical reasons, then atleast lower the price of the services.
    You can take 1kk gold with you, and what exactly would you send mail between your characters so frequently? Plus there are workarounds to transfer gold without transferring a character.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can take 1kk gold with you, and what exactly would you send mail between your characters so frequently? Plus there are workarounds to transfer gold without transferring a character.
    what exactly are these workarounds ?

My wife and I just did a bunch of these last tuesday. Great timing lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    There's actually a really good, built in alternative to that already if you don't want to pay $30. It's called leveling the character up. As you yourself mentioned, with reduced levels, there should be no concern whatsoever.

Oh, wait, people do want to keep the character they've been playing for years and not just roll them up again despite easier leveling? Well, there's a fee, and that fee remains $30 except when on sale, like now. Funny how that works.
    Alright? Not sure why I deserved such sas but Ok.

For the record, my account is maxed on characters. Deleting and then re-leveling is my alternative to transfers for whenever I want to play on a different server.

Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    Something like this makes me think we def wont see Shadowlands before Nov 15th
    They're probably going to postpone until the first week of December so that they can justify a January raid release so that it doesn't interfere with Holiday plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Haha lol, 30%, those allied races transfers must be very juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    what exactly are these workarounds ?
    Buy pets, cage pets, and sell pets for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    It becomes an icon on your character that you click when you're ready to change. Somebody should please confirm, but I think if you try to use the character, they'll give you a message warning you that there are pending changes and won't let you sign in. that's how I've seen in on PTR/Beta, but it could be specific to those platforms.
    You can still play the character and just use the race change whenever you feel like it on live. I've had a race change pending on my DK for over 6 months that I bought with tokens whenever they did the last one of these sales. You can still use the character just like normal, you just have the extra button there to play around with customization until you finalize your race change.

Put the prices down to 10$ for each of these services instead.

They are automated, the pricing has allways been ridiculous.

soooo, no more server merges? is that what im reading?

I wonder how many Alliance mains will be left after this sale.