10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Defending journalists against police somehow violates left-wing beliefs?

Is working for Amazon also revokes Left-Wing card?
    Somehow you forgot about the part about the pinkertons in just 1 page, i'm impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    No one was claiming he was. The entire BS about his political affiliation was started based on said twitter conspiracy.

Cut it out with the strawmanning.
    I'm claiming he was based on his work with the pinkertons.

No one was claiming he was. The entire BS about his political affiliation was started based on said twitter conspiracy.
    I was responding to:
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    The far right now fighting eachother, but they will still blame 'muh antifa'

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    By reports the killer does seem to be quite left-wing though, not sure how employment in private security agency counts as automatically being far right.
    He isn't left wing. He was hired as a security guard to a news crew, who are often harassed, spit on, and assaulted by Right wingers. Especially if they are critical of Trump by using his own words.

- - - Updated - - -

And based on the evidence provided so far, the guy he shot deserved to be shot because he MACED the security guard. Now, what happened before that, we don't know. I am hoping the news crew got the video and releases it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He isn't left wing. He was hired as a security guard to a news crew, who are often harassed, spit on, and assaulted by Right wingers. Especially if they are critical of Trump by using his own words.
    Strange, it's usually the other way around with Antifa. Got any links, evidence of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    Strange, it's usually the other way around with Antifa.
    Got any links, evidence of this?
    You first.

Also, why are you afraid to say "antifascist"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Strange, it's usually the other way around with Antifa. Got any links, evidence of this?
    Wrong. There is NO EVIDENCE that Antifa going around to harass or assault the media.

Have you ever heard of the fucking MAGA Bomber for fucks sake? He literally sent bombs, even though they wouldn't have blown up with the way he made them, it still is terrorism. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/05/cesa...p-critics.html
    He sent bombs to Clinton, Soros, Obama, Booker and Harris. But he also sent, I think, at least 2 to CNN.

But go ahead, give me links of your sources for "Antifa" harassing or assaulting media?

- - - Updated - - -

You first.

I got him with one of the biggest ones.

You first.

...because they call themselves Antifa?
    Also why me first? He made the claim first, so I'm asking him for evidence.

Also why're you butting in, anyway? Huh.

Also why're you butting in, anyway? Huh.
    Antifa doesn't mean anything against the media, it means they are against FASCISTS. And thanks to this latest terrorist plat that was thwarted, they are showing that the right wingers are even more fascist than was previously thought.

So, now provide your own evidence that Antifa has done anything you claim.

Wrong. There is NO EVIDENCE that Antifa going around to harass or assault the media.
    Aside of Andy Ngo getting sent to the hospital, but okay...

Have you ever heard of the fucking MAGA Bomber for fucks sake? He literally sent bombs, even though they wouldn't have blown up with the way he made them, it still is terrorism. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/05/cesa...p-critics.html
    He sent bombs to Clinton, Soros, Obama, Booker and Harris. But he also sent, I think, at least 2 to CNN.
    Err... what?
    I was asking about the whole "attacking and spitting and harassing of right-wingers towards news squads" that you mentioned.
    Why are you bringing up this bomber..?

I got him with one of the biggest ones.
    Uh, what? "Got me"?
    Got me at what?
    You made a claim, I asked about that claim, you brought up an unrelated bomber. Lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is short for antifascist. Why are you afraid of saying that?

"It's usually the other way around" is a positive claim, so cite yo source or sit down.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that before or after he gave a kill list to Atomwaffen?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Err... what?
    I was asking about the whole "attacking and spitting and harassing of right-wingers towards news squads" that you mentioned.
    Why are you bringing up this bomber..?

Uh, what? "Got me"?
    Got me at what?
    You made a claim, I asked about that claim, you brought up an unrelated bomber. Lol?
    There is no evidence that Andy Ngo didn't stage that attack, because he is VERY GOOD at staging attacks to make left wingers look bad. Also FUCK ANDY NGO, that fucker was with the Patriot Prayer retards that were arrested for rioting in Portland, he is lucky he isn't in jail for aiding and abetting them. Andy Ngo isn't a journalist, he is a white nationalist apologist grifter making money from gullible dumbass white nationalists that buy his bullshit stories on Youtube.

Wait, you think him sending bombs to CNN wasn't attacking them? How the fuck is that not related?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no evidence that Andy Ngo didn't stage that attack, because he is VERY GOOD at staging attacks to make left wingers look bad. Also FUCK ANDY NGO, that fucker was with the Patriot Prayer retards that were arrested for rioting in Portland, he is lucky he isn't in jail for aiding and abetting them. Andy Ngo isn't a journalist, he is a white nationalist apologist grifter making money from gullible dumbass white nationalists that buy his bullshit stories on Youtube.
    Tbh I didn't think anyone would be so open with admitting they get their news from Andy Ngo or Ian Miles Cheong these days but, guess all the overflow had to go somewhere when certain subreddits got axed.

Which is short for antifascist. Why are you afraid of saying that?

"It's usually the other way around" is a positive claim, so cite yo source or sit down.

- - - Updated - - -

Was that before or after he gave a kill list to Atomwaffen?
    See, even I didn't know about his kill list he gave to Atomwaffen, and it doesn't fucking surprise me considering he heavily edits his videos to make it look like left wingers are violent.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I didn't think anyone would be so open with admitting they get their news from Andy Ngo or Ian Miles Cheong these days but, guess all the overflow had to go somewhere when certain subreddits got axed.
    I like how he doesn't think sending bombs to CNN isn't an attack on the "media" part of our conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, even I didn't know about his kill list he gave to Atomwaffen, and it doesn't fucking surprise me considering he heavily edits his videos to make it look like left wingers are violent.
    Yep. He and Cheong are fascist grifters and anyone supporting or sympathising with them is begging to have a bridge sold to them.

I like how he doesn't think sending bombs to CNN isn't an attack on the "media" part of our conversation.
    Or the anti-journalistic sentiment being forwarded by the right wing since...well, since whenever it became publicly acceptable to be subtly antisemitic by replacing "Jewish media" with "liberal media" and "international Jewish conspiracy" with "postmodern neomarxism".

There is no evidence that Andy Ngo didn't stage that attack, because he is VERY GOOD at staging attacks to make left wingers look bad.
    He... staged getting sent to the hospital with a hemorrage and cranial concussion that left him stunted for months, with all the doctors and medical staff in to the hoax.
    I'm not even gonna dignify this with a comment.

Antifa doesn't mean anything against the media, it means they are against FASCISTS.
    That's the theory, yes.
    In practice anyone who disagrees with them is labeled as "fascist" and subject to their attacks.
    That's the problem with Antifa, seeing fascism where there is none.

And speaking of which, we have a prime example here:

Also FUCK ANDY NGO, that fucker was with the Patriot Prayer retards that were arrested for rioting in Portland, he is lucky he isn't in jail for aiding and abetting them. Andy Ngo isn't a journalist, he is a white nationalist apologist grifter making money from gullible dumbass white nationalists that buy his bullshit stories on Youtube.
    Case in point

Now, about that whole "attacking and spitting of right-wingers towards news squads" you claimed... I'm kinda still waiting...

10+ Year Old Account
    He... staged getting sent to the hospital with a hemorrage and cranial concussion that left him stunted for months, with all the doctors and medical staff in to the hoax.
    Crazy what people will do just to keep up the grift's appearance of legitimacy, isn't it.

Case in point
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

I'm not even gonna dignify this with a comment.

That's the theory, yes.
    In practice anyone who disagrees with them is labeled as "fascist" and subject to their attacks.
    That's the problem with Antifa, seeing fascism where there is none.

And speaking of which, we have a prime example here:

Case in point
    If you carry water for and hang out with fascists and white nationalists, you are probably a fascist and a white nationalist.

Has nothing to do with disagreeing. That's just an intellectually lazy hand wave.

Crazy what people will do just to keep up the grift's appearance of legitimacy, isn't it.
    Yeah I'm sure he loved breaking his own skull for that, totally not a wacko conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/nogkEV4.jpg
    Szechuan, you replied to the wrong post. Your comment has nothing to do with mine.

Szechuan, you replied to the wrong post. Your comment has nothing to do with mine.
    Wrong

10/char
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.