Thread: Hate kids?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Hate kids?

People think animals are dumb, yet they find babies (dumber than animals) cute. I hate kids. I find them not cute and majorly annoying. Whenever I hear a kid cry, I feel a strange sense of satisfaction. Do I have issues, or are kids really that annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    People think animals are dumb, yet they find babies (dumber than animals) cute. I hate kids. I find them not cute and majorly annoying. Whenever I hear a kid cry, I feel a strange sense of satisfaction. Do I have issues, or are kids really that annoying?
    Kids are annoying, animals are cute tho, i so want a dog!

Do I have issues, or are kids really that annoying?
    Why "or"? /tenchars

This dude lives a lonely life.

Edit: I am just joking with the OP here. Nothing mean spirited. Kids are brats. I have two.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2020-10-12 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This dude lives a lonely life.
    How come lonely? Party all the time party all the time! Rock 'n roll baby yeaaah!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyfuelcutter View Post
    How come lonely? Party all the time party all the time! Rock 'n roll baby yeaaah!
    I believe he made another thread asking if he should use Tinder to get a date or play an Anime Dating Sim. I would be surprised if there is any actual 'Rock n' Roll' in the OP's life.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and all the cartoon girls are rocking and rolling with this socially adept fellow.

Edit: Joking around here too.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2020-10-12 at 06:07 PM.

Babies smell like beautiful innocence.
    As they get older they be an infuriating joy.
    After puberty...well you still love them anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have issues,

Your started thread history speaks for itself. As does this one. I suppose you answered your own question.

15+ Year Old Account
    honestly when i was younger i wasnt a fan of kids but im dating a single mom with 3 kids and i fucking love those 3 shitbags like they were my own. now if we're talking about a random kid flipping shit in a store they can get fucked and stay fucked hate that shit
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    If you were that blatantly unaware you had issues, I don't see why this would suddenly make you realize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever see the movie, or read the book, Mathilda?

I relate best with The Trunchbull.
    Putin khuliyo

I do love kids, the small ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you bigoted against kids? A bigot is a person who is intolerant of a different group of people. It's called childism.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-10-12 at 07:58 PM.

I get along pretty well with kids. I actually find it easier to converse with them than with adults.

People think animals are dumb, yet they find babies (dumber than animals) cute.
    I never quite understood why people think babies are so cute. While a few of them are, the vast majority of babies are pretty unsightly, especially the bald ones. Sorry but it's true.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate kids, but I don't want any of my own.
    Here is something to believe in!

5+ Year Old Account
    You have a condition called edginomia. Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I believe he made another thread asking if he should use Tinder to get a date or play an Anime Dating Sim. I would be surprised if there is any actual 'Rock n' Roll' in the OP's life.

Hopefully, I'm wrong and all the cartoon girls are rocking and rolling with this socially adept fellow.

Edit: Joking around here too.
    hahahah nice read. i love the comments.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Kids with some home training and from parents that give a damn can be OK. Otherwise you get the little shits from Walmart videos screeching and pitching temper tantrums and causing general chaos. Babies on the other hand I find annoying.

I like children, they are angels, they will bring us happiness.