Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I bet since servers not live yet (They always early or late) i see extended maintenance by 2 hours at least.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    9.0.1.36228. I am thinking they found some things as they were deploying the patch on the live servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it. Show us your link. They already said that the even would be before Shadowlands releases.
    It literally says so in this article. "A few weeks after the prepatch goes live, a new Scourge Invasion event will sweep across Azeroth." Maybe try actually reading instead of getting nasty with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    Chromie is for level 10-50

You'll have choice of starter zones for level 1-10 after first character.
    no, they have a good point. what sold me was wandering around aimlessly more or less teldrassil fighting super easy creatures in a big world. and had I chosen to then try a human I would have been in elwynn and the world would have seemed that much bigger. a new player doing that now will twice appear in the same place with the same creatures.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It literally says so in this article. "A few weeks after the prepatch goes live, a new Scourge Invasion event will sweep across Azeroth." Maybe try actually reading instead of getting nasty with me.
    I think they were more asking about the OTHER part of your comment, that they're doing it this way because you think that SL looks bad lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

[#Warcraft] Current maintenance has been extended until 4:00 PM (PDT). We apologize for any disruption and hope to restore service quickly.

Flying in Warlords of Draenor and Legion no longer requires earning their respective achievements

What about BFA?!

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I think they were more asking about the OTHER part of your comment, that they're doing it this way because you think that SL looks bad lol.
    Which would make no sense considering there isn't going to be articles saying "Shadowlands is shit." I've been doing the beta and it's as bad as WoD.

Hats off to the poor souls that have Tuesdays off from work.

I think not releasing the Invasion of Scourge is a big mistake no one will play the pre patch until you put that in

Which would make no sense considering there isn't going to be articles saying "Shadowlands is shit." I've been doing the beta and it's as bad as WoD.
    I have been doing beta too and it is nowhere near as bad as you claim. Your opinion, not fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    [#Warcraft] Current maintenance has been extended until 4:00 PM (PDT). We apologize for any disruption and hope to restore service quickly.
    I chuckle at the launcher because all they did there was change 3:00pm to 4:00pm so it looks like they never delayed anything.

Edit: Realms are up and am now logged in.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-10-13 at 10:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Launching the actual event a few weeks after launch. Because Blizzard is desperate to keep people subbed at this point with how terrible Shadowlands is looking.
    Ah yes that must be why it’s not like every pre patch since atleast cata has had staggered content releases it must only be because they think shadowlands is bad what great insight you have.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You might just be burnt out. I'm enjoying the beta quite a bit tbh.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

The realms aren't even up yet, and already the login servers are overwhelmed. This does not bode well.

I know this was inevitable and I know everyone expects it, but that doesn't make it any less irritating when it happens.

Blizzard has demonstrated on a few occasions in the past that it is capable of adding enough server capacity to handle these loads. They're just too cheap to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure! Compare WoD with Shadowlands Beta only! What an objective comment! BTW WoD was considered a bad expac only couple months after from the point that it has no content as end game content! WoD was quality and praised by pretty much everyone at launch. The probleme was after with too little to no content at all and garrison being shit!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post
    The realms aren't even up yet, and already the login servers are overwhelmed. This does not bode well.

I know this was inevitable and I know everyone expects it, but that doesn't make it any less irritating when it happens.

Blizzard has demonstrated on a few occasions in the past that it is capable of adding enough server capacity to handle these loads. They're just too cheap to do it.
    I mean, it's been like this every single major launch in WoW's history, not sure why anyone is surprised by it anymore.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Flying in Warlords of Draenor and Legion no longer requires earning their respective achievements

What about BFA?!
    BFA still does.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I mean, it's been like this every single major launch in WoW's history, not sure why anyone is surprised by it anymore.
    Did I say I was surprised? I specifically said I was not surprised. Just because you know you're about to be punched in the face doesn't mean you have to enjoy being punched in the face.
    Last edited by AriochIV; 2020-10-13 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AriochIV View Post

Th rea;lms absolutely are up and have been up for at leat the lat 45 minutes. . I am playing and running ICC right now. It's not th realms that are the issue, it's the authentication servers.

EDIT: On a side note, while I can still easily solo ICC, it is taking a significant number of extra attacks than the one shottting I was doing before patch.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-10-13 at 11:19 PM.

Hmmm, new character customization options are pretty shit. That’s too bad, that’s reallt all I was excited for with Shadowlands. lazy blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    Yeah sure! Compare WoD with Shadowlands Beta only! What an objective comment! BTW WoD was considered a bad expac only couple months after from the point that it has no content as end game content! WoD was quality and praised by pretty much everyone at launch. The probleme was after with too little to no content at all and garrison being shit!
    Lol what? WoD was absolute trash as soon as it launched. I don't know what you're talking about. And this far in the beta, it's basically a complete game. they just want people to find bugs and such now. And the game is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I have been doing beta too and it is nowhere near as bad as you claim. Your opinion, not fact.

- - - Updated - - -

I chuckle at the launcher because all they did there was change 3:00pm to 4:00pm so it looks like they never delayed anything.

Edit: Realms are up and am now logged in.
    Well, you often bend over backwards to try and be contrary to any negative thing people say about WoW so I'm not really going to take your comment seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ah yes that must be why it’s not like every pre patch since atleast cata has had staggered content releases it must only be because they think shadowlands is bad what great insight you have.
    Every other pre-patch had the event stuff immediately available on launch. This is the first time I've ever seen a pre-patch's events get delayed by several WEEKS since my first pre-patch experience for Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You might just be burnt out. I'm enjoying the beta quite a bit tbh.
    Not burnt out. The content just isn't compelling. The quest zones are boring, the Maw is a joke, Torghast really isn't as great as it was hyped to be, and dungeons are just meh.