Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Buff Ret, nerf hunter .

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    So you havent said goodbye
    I did say goodbye two years ago, I just played some Classic. And no, I don't think Classic is so much better or the best game ever

Mythic raid gear should be far superior to anything else available in-game.

Also if you don't do mythic you should not have good gear. You don't need 480 ilvl to do WQ.

Race class combos should be much more restrictive. How the fuck can Maghar from Draenor be a monk? Only possible monk should be a Pandaren.
    Last edited by kappalol; 2020-10-14 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antitrauma View Post
    Buff Ret, nerf hunter .
    Opinion: People should stop comparing one spec to a whole class.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It’s a double edge sword you can do it back to them as well or you could pull a huge amount and get them killed.
    Good thing I happen to play a lot of Night Elves, rogues and hunters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay here is my unpopular WoW opinion:

> Playing horde is just one big collective misunderstanding, that living in tends and being ugly is "cool". <
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Opinion: People should stop comparing one spec to a whole class.
    It was a poor attempt at humour. .

Quote Originally Posted by Antitrauma View Post
    It was a poor attempt at humour. .
    I know. But people still do this often. Complain about ret pala or shadow priest and compare them to Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Rogue who all have 3 specs to choose from

Pvp should should exist in instanced content (bgs, arenas) only.

The factions should have been merged with the bfa pre-patch, and bfa should have been the battle FOR AZEROTH!!! expansion instead of this "battle over azeroth", which was basically non-existent after the BoD raid from the get-go.

Lfr is unnecessary since the introduction of flex mode (now called normal) in patch 5.4 and should either be an in-game spectate mode where you watch mythic guilds killing mythic bosses (either live or replays) to incentivice these spectators to step up their game, or a proving-ground like scenario (with a rotation of 4 bosses of wow's lifetime every month) that teaches players how to deal with mechanics.

Pve gains have no place in warmode. Don't force pve players into warmode because the gains are too good to leave behind.

Not being able to level up solely through story quests in shadowlands is bullshit. As is story quests (in SL) not giving any reputation. What's the point in highlighting story quests then?

WoW is the 2nd greatest video game ever made, only behind The Witcher 3.

- Mythic Plus dungeons destroyed the game.

- The concept of ilvl-scaled enemies and loot rewards is a HORRIBLE mistake, and needs to go away. Massively outgearing current-expansion content should be possible.

- Endgame raid content should drop *BY FAR* the best gear in the game.

- PvP idiocy should be given NO consideration in decisions affecting the ACTUAL GAME. Just make PvP a completely separate little thing, and let the 12-year-olds grief each other to their little hearts' content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Leveling is better in WoW even more so now.
    Class design is better
    Combat is better
    Aesthetic is better
    Wow doesn't let you transmog into a frog costume.

IMO WoW is vastly superior to FFXIV.
    Okay? I'm not entering any arguments here, just posting my unpopular opinions.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Activision didn't kill the game, a vocal minority of fans who zealously defended the game because they sunk a lot of their lives into it and would have to admit that it was a mistake, did.

Unable to rationalize that they were doing more harm than good, these people perpetually drowned out criticisms on the forums and social media, and harassed people testing and giving feedback, are the main reason why the game lost the subscribers it did and why it's suffered such a huge decline.
    This is pure, unadulterated cynicism. WoW has been around for sixteen years. If you actually think that only the worst opinions were being listened to while the game has continued to sell record numbers of expansions and maintain its place securely as the most popular subscription based MMO, I really don't know what to tell you. This reads like somebody who's disappointed their opinions weren't listened to -- and well, I guess since you're the center of the universe that's an okay opinion to have -- but the reality is significantly less bleak than the picture you're trying to paint here.

Project Titan should have been a proper sequel to WoW with a graphics engine upgrade and serious systems overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    BfA wasn't bad and actually looks better than what lies ahead in SL.
    I'm honestly inclined to agree. Some things in BFA was bad, but overall, it was a pretty good expansion.. I'm excited for SL, but there's nothing really major that's appealing to me.

ONT: I prefer 130 levels to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Please don't jump within the bandwagon: there is a big difference between this. "I'm offended" culture wants to cut everything out because they feel offended by it: look at Garrosh and his Bitch-Slur. The boy of one of the programmers get offended by it, and daddy removes it from the game; that is cancel culture. Having a criticism is something completely different: i don't want existing WQs to be removed, but i don't want new one in upcoming expansions. They are in my eyes a mistake and i think dailies are better, so yes, i hope there are now new ones coming.
    I didn't really put it well. I didn't really mean the "I'm offended by everything" crowd like you're thinking. I meant more of the "I don't know much about the new lore because, surprise surprise, it hasn't been revealed yet, but I've already decided that it's crap, the writing is crap, the characters are crap, and I'm going to spread my negativity in every possible thread" crowd. Had a guy in another thread call the Jailer a "one dimensional pointless moustache twirling cartoon character" because we don't know anything about him yet.

Off-topic, already had someone else besides you reply to me, saying I had no right to have an opinion questioning other people's opinions.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Raiding is criminally unfun and I absolutely despise the fact that the game revolves around it
    This! I would even take it one step further and they should have a pvp only version so then we don't have to suffer because of pve play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is a mess of a character, possibly due to "Too Many Cooks" over the years and the constant changing of their minds on what direction they want her to go. Also they randomly power her up or reward her with little reason supporting it.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW music went downhill after main composer Russel Brower left company after WoD.

Legion had couple good themes. BFA had like, i dont know, main theme and couple Voldun/Drustvar memorable pieces but thats it. I listened to Shadowlands 5+ hours of music and yet to find anything that will stand out.

WoW Music until Legion was monumental, heavy, epic, either made the blood boil or fill with sorrow, or conduit the dramatic tone. There were a lot of horns and drums, a lot of harps and flutes, alot of chorus, alot of dramatic elements.

At some point most of this was watered down and turned into pretty generic fantasy and ambient sounds.

I am not against some new ideas, but as long as they are good. There is difference between Times Changes, Chieftains Gather and Invincible. All three are great. All three are different. New music is different but cant rival the past works.

P.S. The same i can tell about Blizzard Cinematic Department. After the director Nick Carpenter left the company after WoD, we got Legion, BFA and SL cinematics. All of them lacked the finesse of Carpenter's direction. WoD trailer had that very cinematic, realistic and gritty look. Every shot was perfectly directed. Perfect pacing. No wasted lines. Focus on the story/characters/action. All cinematic (not only WoW ones) after it started to look way too shiny, too refined and lacking of depth.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2020-10-14 at 09:29 PM.

WoW's animation team are being horrendously lazy by not updating PC weapon animations, despite giving NPC's more polished stances and poses. Case in point, we carry 2H weapons in one hand while we run.

The game is well over a decade old, yet we are still jogging around Azeroth with ancient, wonky animations.