Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do they always make these bait-and-switch 6 months subscription deals when they're about to release a shitty expansion/patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least people that buy them will look like the clowns they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Grabs the Popcorn and the Pitchforks*

This gonna be good

The first thing that comes to my mind is "clown world".

These 6 months sub deals are always a sign of desperation, but this time around... my oh my

i mean if you compare it to the $15 helms they use to sell this is a deal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope, nope nope nope nope.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand why so many people complain about every item that gets added to the in-game store. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you don't want to spend money, don't buy it. It's a completely optional cosmetic purchase. Also, since it's attached to a 6-month sub, many players will just get it for free. They're rewarding their players and you're all complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    People bashing the costume:

9/10 is just mad that their precious tokens does not let them get stuff.

1/10 legit thinks the costume is ugly.

Ya'll clowns are funny, please keep it up.
    Actually, you can buy a 6month sub with wow tokens. Just buy 6 tokens>set it to bnet balance>make the purchase. 6 tokens equals ~840k us price ~1.1m eu.

As for my opinion, it looks like tier 10 warlock but butterfly wings and for a different kind of cult.
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2020-10-20 at 06:20 PM.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

I have no issue with blizz selling xmogs in the store so long as they FUCKING FINALLY GIVES US SOME PROPER BLACK PANTS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I still don't understand why so many people complain about every item that gets added to the in-game store. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you don't want to spend money, don't buy it. It's a completely optional cosmetic purchase. Also, since it's attached to a 6-month sub, many players will just get it for free. They're rewarding their players and you're all complaining about it.
    Yea and I'm gonna kick every single clown using this thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    First person I see wear this set I'll /lol for an hour straight.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my SPRITE DARTER WINGS SET

*Runs off laughing*

Totally using this when I level my HMT for the Heritage set

Y’all remember the sparkle pony in Wrath? This is that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    It’s not even a good transmog lol. If they give us like a hooded cloak or something that would be different...
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

interesting ff14 makes ingame shop items for way more, and they are items that typically look 100x better than crap you can get in game but no one gives a shit. Community differences, wow players like to complain just to complain. But lets all agree on the fact that this thing is ugly AF

Awesome! Hope they will continue with a bit of variety, just getting a mount every 6 months was getting old...

they added a new tab for transmorg, they will probably sell a lot more transmog sets in the future

Money pile is gettin low again...

At least make something good if you want to bait with shit like this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    WHO? Never seem anyone asking for this silly shit.
    You have not seen anyone excited about getting wing transmogs?
    grow the fuck up, or get some glasses cause holy moly.

i can go back if you want to the blizzcon reveal and show you the THOUSANDS of people hyped over the wings coming in shadowlands.
    literally thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content