Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    What? Was she too mean to one of your plague bombing characters?

Best wipe out her people again for good measure and then act as if it's a minor act of disagreement, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

He literally made Thrall a Superman stand-in and had an entire questchain dedicated to his marriage in Cataclysm.
    As you further prove my point, I have to thank you once again. Nowhere did I say anything about wiping out here people. All I said was that she's crazy and has BEEN crazy since Cata. And act as if it's a minor act of disagreement? Kinda like how the Alliance tortured orcs in the Northern Barrens before lighting Camp Taurajo on fire, killing numerous non-combatant civilians in the village? Or like when Genn committed a war crime in Helheim by chasing a petty vendetta and used Alliance soldiers and an Alliance warship to attack the Horde during a ceasefire and get dozens of Alliance killed? Or when the Alliance attacked and sank numerous goblin ships fleeing from Kezan because they were witnesses to the Alliance kidnapping Thrall?

I'm not someone who would call the Horde innocent because they're not. I'm just absolutely fucking sick of Alliance fans acting like their faction's hands are clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Sure...I guess those Horde edgelords who love death and destruction are just innocent little angels...nope it's the evil Alliance players who're toxic!
    No, no. You don't get it.

The Horde should wage war for sport and rip and tear into Alliance soldiers and innocents alike while proudly screaming "LOK'TAR!"

But we can't acknowledge that it makes them the least bit uncouth. That's unfair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's not about just liking the Alliance. It's the fact that her and Golden are HEAVILY Alliance biased. So any stories they write and are considered canon will be more Alliance favoritism. Which in turned emboldens Alliance players to push the narrative of "Horde bad, Alliance good". And it deepens the idiotic mentality that causes Alliance fans to justify anything heinous the Alliance does.
    And the game itself is heavily Horde biased...who gets the better end of the stick?

Sure...I guess those Horde edgelords who love death and destruction are just innocent little angels...nope it's the evil Alliance players who're toxic!
    It's not horde players who have an entire subreddit running that demands having the other faction deleted from the game. That's on the alliance.

As you further prove my point, I have to thank you once again. Nowhere did I say anything about wiping out here people. All I said was that she's crazy and has BEEN crazy since Cata. And act as if it's a minor act of disagreement? Kinda like how the Alliance tortured orcs in the Northern Barrens before lighting Camp Taurajo on fire, killing numerous non-combatant civilians in the village? Or like when Genn committed a war crime in Helheim by chasing a petty vendetta and used Alliance soldiers and an Alliance warship to attack the Horde during a ceasefire and get dozens of Alliance killed? Or when the Alliance attacked and sank numerous goblin ships fleeing from Kezan because they were witnesses to the Alliance kidnapping Thrall?

I'm not someone who would call the Horde innocent because they're not. I'm just absolutely fucking sick of Alliance fans acting like their faction's hands are clean.
    So did your dear ex-Warchief get her lantern back yet? The one she got from making a deal with the enemy of life and that she was planning to use to enslave a Titan Watcher so she could get some sick free resses?

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I still haven't seen any of those in these boards yet...
    I've also never seen a single person call for Tyrande to be turned into a raid boss but you really can't expect Alliance fans to be honest.

"another alliance fanatic" implying there's a lot of them. Hilarious.

And the game itself is heavily Horde biased...who gets the better end of the stick?
    The Alliance does. The Horde has their lore characters killed off every single expansion regardless of their alignment. The Alliance also just gets better lore most of the time.

No, no. You don't get it.

The Horde should wage war for sport and rip and tear into Alliance soldiers and innocents alike while proudly screaming "LOK'TAR!"

But we can't acknowledge that it makes them the least bit uncouth. That's unfair.
    Danath Trollbane and his whole miserable family hunted trolls for sport yet no one would see them as villains. The hypocrisy is real.

So did your dear ex-Warchief get her lantern back yet? The one she got from making a deal with the enemy of life and that she was planning to use to enslave a Titan Watcher so she could get some sick free resses?
    Quite literally irrelevant. Genn attacked during a ceasefire which is a war crime. Way to just ignore that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also never seen a single person call for Tyrande to be turned into a raid boss but you really can't expect Alliance fans to be honest.
    Says someone who is lying through their teeth

Ohh god I've seen some of the stuff she says, really not looking forward to anything she writes for Blizzard.

The Alliance does. The Horde has their lore characters killed off every single expansion regardless of their alignment. The Alliance also just gets better lore most of the time.
    Yes, being background players in an expansion where the Horde finds itself for the millionth time while the Alliance has to learn to put their differences aside again sure is better lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    "another alliance fanatic" implying there's a lot of them. Hilarious.
    There's plenty of them. Just look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Danath Trollbane and his whole miserable family hunted trolls for sport yet no one would see them as villains. The hypocrisy is real.
    The humans and quel'dorei also committed genocide against the trolls in the Arathi Highlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Says someone who is lying through their teeth
    Yep, I'm lying because you don't agree with the facts. Very constructive.

Quite literally irrelevant. Genn attacked during a ceasefire which is a war crime. Way to just ignore that part.
    Ah sure, everything is irrelevant when you wish it to be.

Did she get it back yet or not? Did Azshara continue to write her after she made a deal with her to wipe both factions out? This is all very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Northern Kalimdor is under full nightelf control again. What exactly are you complaining about? That you don't get a reverse genocide? Cry me a river.
    So you admit it's a genocide then. How dare they almost get their entire race destroyed. Such favoritism!

10+ Year Old Account
    That wasn't genocide but ok(Mentioning the human vs trolls) but in fairness most people didn't care until the alli vs horde arguments.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No, but there are plenty of Horde players who will scream "BURN THE WITCH TURN HER INTO A RAID BOSS HOW DARE SHE BE MEAN TO MY FORSAKEN CHARACTER."
    You know, I always try to be above factional disputes, I am much more interested in the topic of magic, cosmological forces, their representatives, in general, I look at Warcraft on a much larger scale than the battle of the Alliance and the Horde, but the Horde players really amaze me with their behavior.
    First, they are able to laugh at the losses of the Alliance like Termor and Teldrassil, and then complain that the characters of the Alliance are rude to them. First, they pose as bloodthirsty, heartless conquerors, and then cry because they were told a bad word.
    Secondly, every time it comes to comparing the crimes of the Alliance and the Horde, Alliance players talk about the actions of Garrosh and Sylvanas (there is really a LARGE list) and, the players of the Horde, realizing that they cannot endlessly answer yes, but Taurajo! and that the Alliance has indeed done MUCH less bad actions, it is said that the Alliance should be held accountable for the actions of ARTAS. Very funny. At such moments, I just tell them that if Arthas is the fault of the Alliance, then Ner'zhul (who made Arthas DK) and Gu'ldan are the fault of the Horde. Usually at such a moment Horde players run away from an argument, not knowing what to answer, but some of them, special instances, begin to say that AZSHARA (because the night elves) and ARCHIMONDE AND KIL'JAEDEN (because the draenei) are the fault of the Alliance. Just realize how silly it sounds, but I assure you, Horde players say this quite often.

Yes, being background players in an expansion where the Horde finds itself for the millionth time while the Alliance has to learn to put their differences aside again sure is better lore.
    I don't know why I bother with Alliance fans anymore. You literally only look at bits and pieces of things to spew your dishonest narrative.