Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Maybe Thrall gets his ass kicked by Orgrim at some point in Shadowlands and gets abit of his WC3 Thrall character back.

Yeah, the more I look at this the more I agree this needs to be fixed. Someone pointed out the last eye, which is hilarious, but that jawline. Ugh.

Why the fuck is he looking sad? omg I hope they didn't mass produce this already. That face is a meme material.
    he should be looking stern, not this lmao. he is actually looking sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Strange argument.

There will be a couple people actually getting a buck or two out of these statues, not only the artist but also some guy in a factory producing them, some dude in accounting, a girl in packaging and a postal worker delivering them. Also the target buyer obviously has the money to spare, people buying luxury items in a pandamic do not go hungry after the purchase.

So if you care about unemployed people shouldn't there be a lot more luxury items for sale?
    With that logic you thought I made a strange argument? lol

Frog Jesus.

3+ Year Old Account
    when did Thrall dual-wield the doomhammer and his Bfa axe? ? his face looks like crazy frog

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Why is the Limited Edition the same statue but unpainted for an ADDITIONAL 150.00??
    Because they know for a fact it'll fly off the shelves regardless.
    Which is sad, but consoomers gotta consoom.

7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down

<after prolonged vomiting> why to use new lousy models? what's wrong with old ones?
    ...oh, it's not official *changes anger to mercy*
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-10-26 at 07:00 AM.

He looks sad because it's hand painted, they are all going to look a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    He looks sad because it's hand painted, they are all going to look a little different.
    Pretty sure the wide jaw with the angled down lip is not painted on. His eyes might look less sad, but that is only a fraction of the effect. Same with the hair line, that isn't painted on either, that is part of the model.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

even Thrall is confused with your latest shit, Blizzard

Instantly got reminded of this.

The guy who made that video is a moron and has no attention to detail.

The warrior in the video is wearing The Face of Death which is dropped by Saph... yet the warrior has no idea what's going on when he touches Saph?

Makes no sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Pretty sure the wide jaw with the angled down lip is not painted on. His eyes might look less sad, but that is only a fraction of the effect. Same with the hair line, that isn't painted on either, that is part of the model.
    His eyes are where the sadness all comes from. That is 100% painted on. The unpainted is general enough that with the right lighting and color, you can paint on any stern/menacing look. But they chose sad blue eyes with a giant frog mouth.

I keep looking to find what people are complaining about, I think the statue looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    16 month calender? what? why?
    Is he really cry ? This 600$ statue is so funny. One easy way for blizzard to earn 1milion $ .

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatu View Post
    I keep looking to find what people are complaining about, I think the statue looks fantastic.
    Maybe the fucking frog mouth that is about 50% wider than any orc has.

What about a Tyrande + Malf statue?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Frog Jesus.
    Why can't I upvote this comment :-)

Also: how is Thrall even relevant anymore. I mean, he's yesterdays' news, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    What about a Tyrande + Malf statue?

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I upvote this comment :-)

Also: how is Thrall even relevant anymore. I mean, he's yesterdays' news, isn't he?
    He is a popular character from Warcrafts history.
    That is pretty much the only requirement to get a statue, it has little to nothing to do with his involvement in the coming Expansion.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death