Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Just to put this in perspective...
    This kind of stuff happens constantly.
    People just like to pay special attention to it and act extra outraged whenever it's performed by a minority.
    If you believe horrible NSFL stuff isn't committed by the local ethnicity or religion, I've got a bridge to sell you.

On the other hand, there also should be no excuse for this kind of behavior and it should be dealt with heavy-handedly, even if it's not systemic behavior or a systemic issue as some far-right people would like to pretend.
    No it doesn't.

You are an islamo-fascist apologist.

Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Abolishing religious education is already a good start from macron. Sertifying preachers to make sure they wont spread bullshit is also nice. Prohibition for foreigners to preach helps to keep erdogan muslim etnostate fantasies away
    Yes I think that would be a great start, but I'm pretty sure it's too late. Hatred and polarization has been going on for too long now on both sides, and the solution people want is harsher and Le Pen would probably gain a lot of strength if Macron ain't responding with a hard hand.

How anyone at all can defend islamo-fascism is beyond me. We joked about this (jesus/christianity) in Norway in the street against Church, and they responded with disappointing faces, but after a while it wasn't funny and we all grew away from it. Now both sides are "They don't know any better" and we cba with any kind of overreaction.

It takes some pretty insane culturing of hatred to cut someones entire head off with a big knife, this isn't done in a slash like we see on tvshows. It takes quite some time, I know cause I've seen the horror films they've posted off those two girls in morocco. This is simply nazi kind of evil

2 people beheaded in a month, pretty fucking grim. As seen in the teacher case the guy who did it had alot of sympathisers (9 if i remember correctly) who were nicked as well.

Islamists love targetting women as well fucking nasty cunts. the only way to confront fascists is with violence, hopefully france gets decent info off this corpses electronic devices and can go after the cunts who encouraged it. There is no such thing as a lone wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    He doesnt deny the holocaust though? Would be weird because his parents literally lived through it?

He supports platforming holocaust deniers so that people can learn about it and be inoculated by it. But he definitely believes the holocaust happened.

Kinda inflammatory but it's not the same as saying the holocaust is a lie Jewish people tell so they can control the world or w.e
    And if he wasn't far left/anti-israel you'd be singing a different tune and you know it.

I did get a good laugh at some woke hack quoting an Erdoganist propaganda site though. Literal Islamist propaganda.

XD

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    2 people beheaded in a month, pretty fucking grim. As seen in the teacher case the guy who did it had alot of sympathisers (9 if i remember correctly) who were nicked as well.

Islamists love targetting women as well fucking nasty cunts. the only way to confront fascists is with violence, hopefully france gets decent info off this corpses electronic devices and can go after the cunts who encouraged it. There is no such thing as a lone wolf.
    Exactly, and media in my country keep insisting on it, they wouldn't even say it was islamic terror even though he said allauh akbar lol. This is some nazi evil shit that isn't just grown by a lone man, its cultivated and encouraged by a group

Haha thatd be nice
    Stop dreaming, dude. I live in France and it is nothing like you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Exactly, and media in my country keep insisting on it, they wouldn't even say it was islamic terror even though he said allauh akbar lol. This is some nazi evil shit that isn't just grown by a lone man, its cultivated and encouraged by a group
    Terrorist groups groom bombers much like sexual predators do.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    pretty much everyone that says they are criticizing israel are people who hate jews...
    I do not like the way Israel behave with Gaza, colonisation and such and I do not give a shit about jewish people (like it could any other people, I would still think that the way Israel behave is bad). Does that make me an anti-semite ?

Just to put this in perspective...
    This kind of stuff happens constantly.
    People just like to pay special attention to it and act extra outraged whenever it's performed by a minority.
    If you believe horrible NSFL stuff isn't committed by the local ethnicity or religion, I've got a bridge to sell you.

On the other hand, there also should be no excuse for this kind of behavior and it should be dealt with heavy-handedly, even if it's not systemic behavior or a systemic issue as some far-right people would like to pretend.
    Sure.. people get beheaded while visting church constantly by native french locals. You learn something new everyday on this forum.

While you tried to downplay this horrible attack another attacker tried to stab policemen and was shot. Happens everyday too I guess.

My favourite combo is the holocaust denier who is pro israel.

Literal islamist propaganda is obviously going to cling to western academics who dont want the middle east turned into glass.

It doesnt really change what he said, especially when you're trying to mischaracterize norman finkelstein to discredit him.
    He's not pro-Israel, you ignoramus. He said the 2-state solution is an injustice for Palestinians. What does that tell you? He thinks the just solution is a 1 state solution, namely for the PLA to get all of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

It seems there was no beheading this time (most probably because he did not have the time to do).

Dude you routinely defend cold blooded murder in America your bar for how things are is completely fucked.
    You are not sent to jail without cause in France. You can argue all you want, what you claim is not true.

Definitely more than I or Norman Finklestein is
    I don't know, you are quoting Holocaust deniers (or their cheerleader at least) and an Islamist news source...

No I'm talking about this magical pro israel holocaust denier that I'd be tailing against if they said the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

He isnt a cheerleader what he was espousing was tantamount to the public humiliation instead of cancelation of holocaust deniers.
    You aren't terribly astute. I said if someone on the right said the exact things Finkelstein says about the Holocaust you'd be screaming for them to be deplatformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    No it doesn't.

You are an islamo-fascist apologist.

Shame on you.
    No, he isn’t... He once claimed that Islam conversion is one of the big issues in US. Edited his post once called out on it... he is a reactionary... they don’t actually have an ideology...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

No I'm talking about this magical pro israel holocaust denier that I'd be railing against if they said the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

He isnt a cheerleader what he was espousing was tantamount to the public humiliation instead of cancelation of holocaust deniers.

You're really just going to cling to that? Dude it was the first place I could find the quote, chill out, it was all over news sources.
    Lol, sure thing.

What a clown. To the Ignore bin with you.

I said "this kind of stuff", indeed.

There is much more gruesome stuff than beheadings that happens all the time.

And secondly, when you're dead, I hardly doubt you'll care in which way you got murdered to begin with...
    Well, we could hypothetize that you would not want your close ones to see your maimed or mangled body. So they would remember you as you were when you were alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sure does. The media doesn't put a big spotlight on it usually though when such crimes are committed by natives.
    Here is fun thing... What media do you consume?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    u should just deport them all and if they resist u need to use violence even if they die...

Eh probably not. I dont really do that? That's just you projecting your weird assumptions about me. I'm fine with idiots saying dumb shit so long as it can be challenged and not just preached.

- - - Updated - - -

No a clown thing to do is to start a thread like this on a forum like this and be surprised when people are religion bashing. Then start attacking the people who are against it. Good job.
    Keep derailing the thread to cover up bs practices