Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    why is paris 12 AM tuesday? All other times are occuring at the same globaltime but paris for some reason is 12 hours delayed?

Should be 00:00 AM tuesday.
    They are using the 12 hour clock.
    Hence "am" and "pm".

12am is midnight (00.00/24.00), 12pm is noon.

Great release date, the week of Thanksgiving, which means time off to game, and with COVID this year, no family gatherings.

Trailer looks great, my enthusiasm has died down a bit with the delay, but I'm sure ill be sitting at the computer ready to go when it launches.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    ...OR DOES IT?!

I can't even believe release dates anymore.
    nah this one is the real deal. first one obviously they realised it wasn't going to be ready but there is no way they would've put out this release date were they not 100% sure it was gonna be ready

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    "Sweden" has pretty much lifted most restrictions at this point, and we never had any "You must wear mask always" rules at any point during the pandemic.

Tho i share your opinion that any sort of gathering is stupid af.. Most other people have just stopped caring about it at this point, even during the middle of sthe summer, there were people EVERY WHERE and in big groups.. I Live at a somewhat tourist place tho, so in the summer i was in the middle of the most surge of people.
    May be hard for science denier-type people to accept, but if you don't have COVID you can't spread COVID. If you don't leave your house a week or two before Thanksgiving, you can't have COVID.

Pretty simple stuff.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Next xpac is Dragon Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Now thanks to that post I can't stop noticing the Jailer's nipples.
    I know, right? I mean, ever since I saw that damned nipple thread that's the only thing I see whenever I get a glimpse of the Jailer.
    Fuck.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Gonna be very interesting to see the quarterly report as a result of this!

That must mean the Scourge-event should start momentarily?? Although, not sure I trust the new date just yet... 2020 gon' 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm pretty sure their largest audience is the USA. Even if it wasn't, Thanksgiving is a big holiday and this is going to sorely impact sales.
    Only, it isn't.

Europe + Russia and China says hi. US is not the biggest playerbase, and that means that to most WoW players, Thanksgiving is a non-issue.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-10-29 at 05:42 PM.

Im confused, 3 pm PST translates to 23:00 CET, not 12 AM CET? So the game is coming out 23:00 CET on November 23rd or is the game launching as usual the last 15 years at 00:00 November 22nd? For EU that is.

Edit: NVM its 24th in EU, not 23rd.
    Last edited by Nicolicious; 2020-10-29 at 05:44 PM.

Since we first told you about our decision to delay, we’ve used the time to further polish the expansion and shore up the endgame, including overhauling the combat and rewards in the Maw
    they have not done a single update to the maw since the delay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Im confused, 3 pm PST translates to 23:00 CET, not 12 AM CET? So the game is coming out 23:00 CET on November 23rd or is the game launching as usual the last 15 years at 00:00 November 22nd? For EU that is.
    12AM CET, 11PM London/Lisbon

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    they have not done a single update to the maw since the delay lol
    They added some stuff to Venari... maybe that's what they promised. Or they have forgotten to update beta to that state they're talking about.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Isn't this a bit too soon? Wasn't the maw zone supposed to get a rework according to a past blue post?
    Could still see that show up in the coming weeks. If not they can toss an expanded Maw in a .5 patch before 9.1 or something of the like a month or two after launch.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    I know, right? I mean, ever since I saw that damned nipple thread that's the only thing I see whenever I get a glimpse of the Jailer.
    Fuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    It's 11pm for today.

It's midnight on the 23rd:

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-cet-converter

Formerly known as Arafal

Well RIP I'd say.

Inb4 second delay next week because of the fires.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I'll take, things I did not need to see for 400, Alex!... T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    THanksgiving? wtf is that? god damn 'Muricans thinking everything is about them XD
    Blizzard is an american company and their developers live in the US. EU people thinking everything is about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Now thanks to that post I can't stop noticing the Jailer's nipples.
    omg STOOOOOP!!!! ahhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Gonna be very interesting to see the quarterly report as a result of this!

That must mean the Scourge-event should start momentarily?? Although, not sure I trust the new date just yet... 2020 gon' 2020.

Only, it isn't.

Europe + Russia and China says hi. US is not the biggest playerbase, and that means that to most WoW players, Thanksgiving is a non-issue.
    From what I've been able to find on google, US servers have more people on them than EU servers(which include Russia). Can't find proper numbers for Chinese servers though. So based on that, launching this close to a national holiday in the USA is an incredible terrible move especially since the expansion is utter garbage. If they're this close to release then the beta is a pretty good representation of the expansion.

FFXIV's free login event ends on the morning of Nov 23rd. Convenient.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD