Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Beyonce is absolutely overrated. Without a horde of songwriters and producers she can't create anything.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    If you don't like rap or jazz you're probably a racist
    I guess I'm a racist.

I hate rap and don't really care for jazz.

Not sure why that makes me racist . . . but I guess if you say I am . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I guess I'm a racist.

I hate rap and don't really care for jazz.

Not sure why that makes me racist . . . but I guess if you say I am . . .
    Same, rap is not music to me, as I prefer no vocals at all, but I do like some songs with vocals when the music supports it well enough. I find that I can listen to music with no vocals many more times without getting tired of it. I like a range of things from Steve Vai and Joe Satriani to classical. I also love acoustic music with a good range of sound. An example of that is if you use a good set of noise cancelling headphones and listen to Guitarra Azul on Spotify, it's so relaxing. It's like in WoW where music doesn't need coherent voices to invoke a feeling or mood.

After a lengthy convo about Alien Ant Farm, and other 90s and early 2000s rock acts... I think it's all nu-metal and people need to get over the label and stop trying to shoehorn bands they like into other made up genres like alt-grunge, etc... its all nu-metal. Panthera, Soad, Limp Biscuit, etc... all Nu-Metal. Get over it, some bands are just better at making music for teenagers who are angry they need to take out the trash. It doesn't mean that the band is suddenly not nu-metal.

Imo: R&B, rap and soul music sucks.
    And: Jazz is underrated!