Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be fucking stupid as shit to think it would be less than the vendor price. Seriously, at least try to rub both of your brain cells together and see if thought can be sparked.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2020-11-04 at 05:58 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Literally doesn't matter how high starting bid is.
    All of them will be goldcapped instantly.
    This comment did not age well at all. Two were up so far and last I heard/seen neither were bid on. So much for gold capping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This comment did not age well at all. Two were up so far and last I heard/seen neither were bid on. So much for gold capping it.
    No wonder since we are 2-4 weeks after it got removed.
    Also "heard/seen" isn't exactly convincing.

But you said that all of them would be gold capped. I guess you were wrong then.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m looking forward to seeing @kaminaris spin some excuses for why he wasn’t wrong. Some people just cannot admit their mistakes. Even when it’s completely obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

And that means whoever bids gold cap first is going to win because otherwise they might have to wait like half of year for just another chance.

People will be insta tapping it, including first one that appears.
    Well will you look at that! Here you even specifically say “including first one that appears”
    But when @Lucetia points out that it wasn’t the case then you are all of a sudden like “no wonder”.. hmm seems a bit fishy to me mate xD
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-10-30 at 07:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dam, two of them appeared on the bmah already? That IS some crazy rng. Wish the tiger had that kind of rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Remember the BMAH is in the rogue order hall or can be summoned with that doodad from Mechagon.
    Or you can go to your respective faction one in either Boralus or Dzar'alor.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Folks... this is what we call a delusional.
    where is the delusional in my quote ? lol

i already have it by the way so i dont care but i know that when the mount will be on the black market , it will always be sold at 9 999 999 gold with the bid because it will be the only one that peoples who dont have it will be able to buy at that time
    Last edited by kaintk; 2020-10-30 at 05:35 PM.

I mean that's not really an excuse. Your statement was saying that it would always gold cap and that isn't the case. The two that were up so far stayed at 5M. The only thing we don't know for sure is if someone bid on them since if they did it would stay at 5M regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Remember the BMAH is in the rogue order hall or can be summoned with that doodad from Mechagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Or you can go to your respective faction one in either Boralus or Dzar'alor.
    Yeah there are at least 5 (soon 6) spots you can bid on it now:

• Dalaran Sewers
    • Rogue Class Hall
    • Dazar'alor
    • Boralus
    • Encrypted Black Market Radio
    • Ravendreth; Currently inaccessible until Nov. 23

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    i already have it by the way so i dont care but i know that when the mount will be on the black market , it will always be sold at 9 999 999 gold with the bid because it will be the only one that peoples who dont have it will be able to buy at that time
    Except the two times it was up it stayed at 5M. How can you still think it will always be sold at gold cap?

I kind of wanna get 5M before people return who have more than 5M and/or people who didn't have the 5M before pre-patch get more than 5M. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    But you said that all of them would be gold capped. I guess you were wrong then.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m looking forward to seeing @kaminaris spin some excuses for why he wasn’t wrong. Some people just cannot admit their mistakes. Even when it’s completely obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Well will you look at that! Here you even specifically say “including first one that appears”
    But when @Lucetia points out that it wasn’t the case then you are all of a sudden like “no wonder”.. hmm seems a bit fishy to me mate xD
    First of all, I was convinced they won't remove it till shadowlands. It's not shadowlands yet, so no new players, no returning players after making long break.
    Second, still waiting for proof.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean that's not really an excuse. Your statement was saying that it would always gold cap and that isn't the case. The two that were up so far stayed at 5M. The only thing we don't know for sure is if someone bid on them since if they did it would stay at 5M regardless.
    If you don't know if anyone bidded then you still have no proof. It might as well sold at gold cap.

If you don't know if anyone bidded then you still have no proof. It might as well sold at gold cap.
    An item staying at starting bid can by definition not having been sold at gold cap.

You are misunderstanding. The price ended at 5M which meant either A) No one bid on it or B) Only one person bid on it. That does not mean it sold at gold cap at all. It just means either 0 or 1 person bid and we can't tell due to how Blizzard has it setup.

First of all, I was convinced they won't remove it till shadowlands. It's not shadowlands yet, so no new players, no returning players after making long break.
    Second, still waiting for proof.
    If it was available in Shadowlands it would be available now. There is no magical time gating they would've done. They introduce items to the BMAH by patch, not time gating.

You do realize it is ok to admit you were wrong? It's not like anyone will send a mob to your house or anything.

It will still sell for around 5M in Shadowlands and there's a simple reason why. The reason being is 5M is what it is worth. We all saw it on a vendor and anyone with part of a brain will know going over that is a waste. The reason the others go for gold cap is because there's been no vendor value placed on them. Also, the people who would gold cap it already bought the mount. The BMAH will be for those who didn't have the money to buy it beforehand so they aren't going to bid more than they have to.

You are misunderstanding. The price ended at 5M which meant either A) No one bid on it or B) Only one person bid on it. That does not mean it sold at gold cap at all. It just means either 0 or 1 person bid and we can't tell due to how Blizzard has it setup.

If it was available in Shadowlands it would be available now. There is no magical time gating they would've done. They introduce items to the BMAH by patch, not time gating.

You do realize it is ok to admit you were wrong? It's not like anyone will send a mob to your house or anything.

It will still sell for around 5M in Shadowlands and there's a simple reason why. The reason being is 5M is what it is worth. We all saw it on a vendor and anyone with part of a brain will know going over that is a waste. The reason the others go for gold cap is because there's been no vendor value placed on them. Also, the people who would gold cap it already bought the mount. The BMAH will be for those who didn't have the money to buy it beforehand so they aren't going to bid more than they have to.
    And I have still seen no proof of that.

And again, I was talking about situation where it would be available TILL shadowlands. I was not aware they will remove it in prepatch.
    And once again, no proof.

And I have still seen no proof of that.

And again, I was talking about situation where it would be available TILL shadowlands. I was not aware they will remove it in prepatch.
    And once again, no proof.
    Just because you haven't been looking at the servers doesn't mean it isn't happening. No one is going to provide you proof just because you want to doubt everyone.

Secondly, you were aware it was removed in prepatch. It was announced months ago. So not sure how you weren't aware of it, but able to assume it would gold cap.

BMAH is for losers who pay for gold anyways. Nothing quite like dropping 200-500k a day on the fucking mystery box lmao

They should've just set it at 10M anyways. Milk those paypigs even more.

Just because you haven't been looking at the servers doesn't mean it isn't happening. No one is going to provide you proof just because you want to doubt everyone.

Secondly, you were aware it was removed in prepatch. It was announced months ago. So not sure how you weren't aware of it, but able to assume it would gold cap.
    Just because you said it happened doesn't mean it really happened. Until you can provide a proof that is just a claim, nothing more.

Secondly no, I was not aware it was going to be removed in prepatch the same way 200% mount drops from current raid stayed.
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/11/22...d-shadowlands/

Blizzard will be removing it from the vendor that sells it when the Shadowlands expansion launches.
    Another one, original:
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...n-901/370236/8

Like all dinosaurs, the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur’s days are numbered. I can confirm that when Shadowlands goes live, the shady vendors Talutu and Tricky Nick will cease selling it.
    CLEARLY states that it goes away when Shadowlands goes live
    And since SL is not live yet, I was not aware. I didn't exactly track every single news about it especially if I own it for quite some time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you said it happened doesn't mean it really happened. Until you can provide a proof that is just a claim, nothing more.

Secondly no, I was not aware it was going to be removed in prepatch the same way 200% mount drops from current raid stayed.

Another one, original:

And since SL is not live yet, I was not aware. I didn't exactly track every single news about it especially if I own it for quite some time now.
    [UPDATED AUG. 18] Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth
    And I quote:

Just like the real dinosaurs that once walked our own earth, the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur’s days in Azeroth are numbered. Once the Shadowlands pre-patch goes live, the shady vendors Talutu and Tricky Nick will cease selling it, and the accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will no longer be obtainable. The Mighty Caravan Brutosaur will then trek from its Battle for Azeroth vendors to the Black Market Auction House where it can show up occasionally as a purchasable mount for players to bid on. The accompanying Feat of Strength Conspicuous Consumption will be earned upon purchase.

To earn: Purchase for 5,000,000 gold from Talutu in Grand Bazaar, Dazar’alor (Horde) or Tricky Nick in Hook Point, Boralus (Alliance).
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So basically "People are telling me things that disagree with what I said and multiple people saw this but no one screenshotted it so it isn't true." Guess what the same can be said about you and the burden of proof is on you since you claimed from the start that it will gold cap every time yet there hasn't been any proof providing this.

Another one, original:

Clearly you didn't pay any attention. Those articles are all old and outdated and irrelevant to the conversation. The only one that matters and has any importance is the one that Blizzard published in July and updated in August to reflect essences. They emailed a link this out and was on the front page here.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...le-for-azeroth

Even that page says that the 200% mount drop is staying until Shadowlands launch.

Another one, original:

And since then there were numerous posts, at least two standalone messages and a few "what to do before prepatch" guides saying it would be gone with the prepatch.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Not very surprising, it frankly would have been shocking if they didn't.