Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I must have missed it.

In Wrath the uber cool go to mounts were the three person vendor mammoth. In Pandaland we got the uber yak with the transmog. In BFA we got the AH Dino.

What will Shadowlands bring? Anyone heard anything?

Mailbox Skeleton Giant mount, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Theosis View Post
    Lots of mounts have been datamined long ago. Nothing special among them. May arrive in a later patch, if at all. But do we really NEED more specials?

It would be cool to have a mount that just let you choose which npc's you had on it based on your already collected vendor mounts.

i'm sort of assuming they will add a new expensive mount in one of the patches, working on the assumption that they didn't want a newer/better/shinier mount datamineable while the brutosaur was still available.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We got nothing in Warlords or Legion so I wouldn't expect anything so soon.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    In Wrath the uber cool go to mounts were the three person vendor mammoth. In Pandaland we got the uber yak with the transmog. In BFA we got the AH Dino.

Well, with that process there, we might not see a cool mount in Shadowlands, but in the expansion after it.

We didn't get one in Cata, WoD, and Legion, it's not too uncommon for there to be a skip, with that in mind.

That being said, I'm not too sure what they could offer right now, without an idea of new systems to implement that could be sat on the mount. We have an AH, Vendor, and Reforge into Transmog

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

I do like special mounts. I like that idea of a mount that lets us choose what type of NPC we want on it. To me the it can be a sweet goal to earn for the long run. If I like it or if it is a realistic expectation.

We have acces to repairs, xmog, AH, reagents. I can't really think of other useful mount related perks. Maybe an NPC that opens portals for fast transportation?

I can't think of any other special mount. Maybe more people on a mount.

Since WoD I've stuck with my Ghastly Charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    We have acces to repairs, xmog, AH, reagents. I can't really think of other useful mount related perks. Maybe an NPC that opens portals for fast transportation?
    The mages have collectively put your name on the next hit list.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Lots of mounts have been datamined long ago. Nothing special among them. May arrive in a later patch, if at all. But do we really NEED more specials?
    We haven't needed more mounts since like, 2009. It's all wasted art resources.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    Well, with that process there, we might not see a cool mount in Shadowlands, but in the expansion after it.

We didn't get one in Cata, WoD, and Legion, it's not too uncommon for there to be a skip, with that in mind.

That being said, I'm not too sure what they could offer right now, without an idea of new systems to implement that could be sat on the mount. We have an AH, Vendor, and Reforge into Transmog
    Instant raid teleportation guy.
    Others can clicky too, just like others can click and use the benefits on the other mounts.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    The mages have collectively put your name on the next hit list.
    Watch out man!

We need (I use the word loosely of course) a more affordable AH mount or engineering toy we can summon. Maybe an engineering toy.

I want one that offers a barber feature!!

All of those have at least one expansion between each other so there very likely won't be one next expansion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

since they are 'retiring' the AH mount im pretty sure they are going to just release the AH mount again but with a different design more theme appropriate to the shadowlands. On AH on a mount is pretty much the highest standard they can set.

While it'd never realistically work, I'd love to see them implement a mount with an innkeeper attached. You'd be able to bind your hearthstone virtually anywhere on the fly, you'd always have a rested area on hand for quick respecs, and you'd be able to dodge warmode ganks by turning off warmode immediately.

It'd be absolutely broken and would simultaneously ruin the whole point of the Vulpera tent racial, but golly it'd be worth it just to watch all the crying on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    It amazes me that a barber mount isn't in game yet
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

A mount with a summoning stone on its back would be awesome