Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anrakyr View Post
    So what's the point in watching CNN and MSNBC now? Who are they going to talk about now?
    The president... wtf? Why do you think they were talking about Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Realistically do you believe that if a Stimulus had gotten out before the election, or without COVID would Biden have won? I mean dude, this is an absolutely pathetic showing given Trump is presiding over the worst economy ever now, and a pandemic disease that is once in a century moment?

Like really? You think Decorum and Civility save Biden?
    I am not disagreeing with you but your points are irrelevant, Joe Biden is just a time out a chance for things in this country to realign. In a way him underperforming gives both parties a chance to change course, Biden is basically a republican but failed America obviously badly wants change.

Again whatever Biden is he isn't going to put white supremacists and neo nazis in charge of policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically do you believe that if a Stimulus had gotten out before the election, or without COVID would Biden have won? I mean dude, this is an absolutely pathetic showing given Trump is presiding over the worst economy ever now, and a pandemic disease that is once in a century moment?

Like really? You think Decorum and Civility save Biden?
    Yeah, if Trump did his job about stimulus and covid, he wouldn’t have lost... but, he also wouldn’t be an incompetent baboon named Trump. Something we understand and you don’t...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am not disagreeing with you but your points are irrelevant, Joe Biden is just a time out a chance for things in this country to realign. In a way him underperforming gives both parties a chance to change course, Biden is basically a republican but failed America obviously badly wants change.

Again whatever Biden is he isn't going to put white supremacists and neo nazis in charge of policy.
    The fact that Trump failed on covid and couldn’t get a stimulus, is a symptom of his incompetence. Yeah, if he were competent, Biden would have lost... but, Trump wouldn’t be a fucking nazi!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The fact that Trump failed on covid and couldn’t get a stimulus, is a symptom of his incompetence. Yeah, if he were competent, Biden would have lost... but, Trump wouldn’t be a fucking nazi!!
    Yup if Trump did the very basics of his job he would have had a smooth sailing towards re-election given he is an incumbent.

McConnell didn't bitch much about Trump's executive orders...he won't mind eating Biden's EOs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhhh Trump cannot hurt you anymore. All is well now, let us discuss real things now.
    This is a great line... hey... is covid real or is it a scam by democrats to put tech into schools, like your previous thread claims? Because I think we will have different opinions on what those problems are... mine don’t involve pizza places...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anrakyr View Post
    So what's the point in watching CNN and MSNBC now? Who are they going to talk about now?
    OAN (aka TrumpTV) will be the new outrage news network as Trump can finally get back to why he really ran in 2016, pump/rile people up so he could attempt to become the next Rubert Murdoc and beat even Fox.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    McConnell didn't bitch much about Trump's executive orders...he won't mind eating Biden's EOs.
    That is a pretty optimistic view of McConnell as a political actor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you missed the sarcasm...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    OAN (aka TrumpTV) will be the new outrage news network as Trump can finally get back to why he really ran in 2016, pump/rile people up so he could attempt to become the next Rubert Murdoc and beat even Fox.
    Wasn't that what Trump wanted to do in 2016 but he actually ended up winning. So really its back to the original plan for Trump.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    That may have been sarcasm.

As was shown with the recent SCOTUS appointment, Mitch has no principles in adhering to precedents he himself set earlier.

I think what the Dems need to do is call McConnell on his bluff. Pass small pieces of legislation that are clean and wildly popular with voters of all strips and dare McConnell to block them.

Make a law that enshrines protections for pre-existing conditions, even if the ACA is passed (but doesn't divert funds or anything else).
    Declassify marijuana at the federal level, but nothing else (including taxes or restrictions on how it's to be regulated)
    Make the tax cuts for low-income earners permanent (but not the ones for corporations or high earners).

Dare McConnell to block or warp them.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhhh Trump cannot hurt you anymore. All is well now, let us discuss real things now.
    Ok so who is going to make a thread that discusses real things? Oh you thought that was this thread? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I think what the Dems need to do is call McConnell on his bluff. Pass small pieces of legislation that are clean and wildly popular with voters of all strips and dare McConnell to block them.

Make a law that enshrines protections for pre-existing conditions, even if the ACA is passed (but doesn't divert funds or anything else).
    Declassify marijuana at the federal level, but nothing else (including taxes or restrictions on how it's to be regulated)
    Make the tax cuts for low-income earners permanent (but not the ones for corporations or high earners).

Dare McConnell to block or warp them.
    Which would those be? Biden opposes and has stated as such, that he opposes most of the popular legislation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which would those be? Biden opposes and has stated as such, that he opposes most of the popular legislation.
    Like what? Biden stating that he opposes most popular legislation, is the best line from you yet... ridiculous... without being specific, you are giving up your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Like what? Biden stating that he opposes most popular legislation, is the best line from you yet... ridiculous... without being specific, you are giving up your game.
    Well the game changes every time she went from Bernie bro to Trump supporter guess she is super progressive now which version will show up tomorrow QAnon theo hasn't appeared yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Well the game changes every time she went from Bernie bro to Trump supporter guess she is super progressive now which version will show up tomorrow QAnon theo hasn't appeared yet.
    You still can't seem to prove anything about the Trump Supporter bit unless "You weren't in the perpetual outrage meltdown we had for the last four years", I get that for you this is kind of a fandom thing, but maybe calm down and actually join reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Ok so who is going to make a thread that discusses real things? Oh you thought that was this thread? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    It's okay Orange Joe, Trump cannot hurt you anymore. It is amazing though that asking "What is Joe Biden going to actually do as president" is like a verboten idea to you people or not worth discussing. It is almost as if this is just a fandom for you guys.

It's okay Orange Joe, Trump cannot hurt you anymore. It is amazing though that asking "What is Joe Biden going to actually do as president" is like a verboten idea to you people or not worth discussing. It is almost as if this is just a fandom for you guys.
    No Theo, and I've said this to you twice now, it is not the topics that are wrong, it is that no one wants to talk with you about it, because they don't trust you.
    You've been almost dead silent for four years on the current still sitting president, whose failures and scrupulous behaviour is quite a long list; and now you suddenly spring forth with mass concern about a hypothetical situation now that it looks like Biden is going to win. If that doesn't spark a certain notion in your head, that is something people don't trust as valid concern, when there has been four years where there has been plenty of valid concerns that you could have addressed, then neither I nor anyone else can help you gaining that kind of trust.

Few people here have actually cheered for Biden, they are fully aware and have acknowledged that he is not a paragon of leftists ideals, nor that he is particularly progressive. But that doesn't mean that they have to respect you or give you credence, for chiming in, because you done nothing to indicate that you have any parallel good intentions to theirs.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

It's obviously not the people that are wrong that are voting for Trump, it's people like us.
    seemingly

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    No Theo, and I've said this to you twice now, it is not the topics that are wrong, it is that no one wants to talk with you about it, because they don't trust you.
    You've been almost dead silent for four years on the current still sitting president, whose failures and scrupulous behaviour is quite a long list; and now you suddenly spring forth with mass concern about a hypothetical situation now that it looks like Biden is going to win. If that doesn't spark a certain notion in your head, that is something people don't trust as valid concern, when there has been four years where there has been plenty of valid concerns that you could have addressed, then neither I nor anyone else can help you gaining that kind of trust.

Few people here have actually cheered for Biden, they are fully aware and have acknowledged that he is not a paragon of leftists ideals, nor that he is particularly progressive. But that doesn't mean that they have to respect you or give you credence, for chiming in, because you done nothing to indicate that you have any parallel good intentions to theirs.
    Trust me? What do you think is going to happen? Like what in your wild imagination do you think some text on a gaming forum is going to do to you except possibly make you feel wrong about something?

I'm not asking any of you to be my friend. Trust? What are you on about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    It's obviously not the people that are wrong that are voting for Trump, it's people like us.
    seemingly
    I'm pointing out that the reality of this election can be summarized in this one image:
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2020-11-07 at 04:15 AM.