Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm not about to quote myself and waste forum space going in circles. You seem capable of reading, and are just ignoring the parts where I gave you what you so crave.

Go back and read our conversation, and you'll see that your continued pursuit is unfounded.
    I don't crave a thing. I pointed out that you made shit up, you admitted you made shit up but then added a little "BUT BUT BUT I MADE IT UP CUZZ" which is irrelevant. There is nothing more to it and you keep on trying to act like this thing you made up is somehow common sense when there is nothing that even remotely points to your statement that you made up, is correct. It's just nonsense nothing more to it. And like I said, should just be ignored.
    Last edited by Synical123; 2020-11-09 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    I don't crave a thing. I pointed out that you made shit up, you admitted you made shit up but then added a little "BUT BUT BUT I MADE IT UP CUZZ" which is irrelevant. There is nothing more to it and you keep on trying to act like this thing you made up is somehow common sense when there is nothing that even remotely points to your statement that you made up. It's just nonsense nothing more to it. And like I said, should just be ignored.
    There you go ignoring details again. You do in fact crave submission, else you would not have attempted to mis-represent my quotes in a deceptive manner, despite the fact that I "admitted *I* made shit up"

Can't you follow a conversation at all? Do you even remember your last post that I was responding to? Or are you too focused on a past event that holds no water now?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

I want a transmog accessories slot(s)

I like the idea of attaching items to our characters …perhaps an accessories category in transmog…

Race, culture and or profession specific items such as;

for Goblins; bombs, tools, wrench, hammer, dynamite/fireworks, coin sack, pouch of nuts and bolts, kaja-cola can,

Tauren; dream catcher, bones, beads, shells, seed pouch, animal foot or feathers, idol,

Dwarf; small axe, stein, coin purse,

Pandaren; kegs and teapots and gourd jugs, a fan, bamboo stalk, chi beads, scrolls,

Tolls; wooden masks, pots of spicy drink, talismans, shrunken heads,

Undead; small cauldrons, candles, lantern, potion bottles and vials, skulls,

Nightborne; tomes, crystal wine bottle, quills, satchel of scrolls and parchments

Blood elf; wine, mirror, flowers

Class and Profession and Civilian specific items such as; Potion bottles, vials, books, scrolls, compass, flower, herb, ammo, coin, treasure, medicine, jewel or reagent pouches, tools, profession and civilian items, lanterns, skulls, gems, small sacks of important items.

These are not offhands nor have stats but are collectible race specific or culture appropriate objects or universal profession or even class themed items and objects that are more akin to decorations to add on to your gear for an extra bit of needed character.

these would be immersive items and objects we could hitch to our sides, waist or belt. …perhaps even around leg or upper arm.
    Last edited by dunkl; 2020-11-09 at 07:26 PM.

They've said multiple times they didn't want to enter the microtransaction market, probably cause they were arrogant and wanted to be the only MMO capable of sustaining financial gain from their game content alone and nothing else.
    But lets be honest, those numbers are dropping. Nothing to be ashamed about, many MMOs are floating because of micro transactions, FFXIV without a doubt gets majority of their money from the xmog shop, although they also sell other stuff like level boosts/dye, if WoW had dyeing it'd be even better.
    SWTOR which should of died 8 years ago is still doing awesome because it's low player base spends all their money on xmog items from the cartel market, and it's worth it and awesome the gear usually looks pretty damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    There is no MMO where you lose something if you paint armor black. When you paint something black ... the light is still reflected.
    It looks like this:

"Everything in this life is Pixels"
    _Morpheus - Matrix
    Show me where that's a lighting effect that happens in WoW on armor.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I'll be out here waiting to buy the MOP Paladin challenge armor for $49.95

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    There you go ignoring details again. You do in fact crave submission, else you would not have attempted to mis-represent my quotes in a deceptive manner, despite the fact that I "admitted *I* made shit up"

Can't you follow a conversation at all? Do you even remember your last post that I was responding to? Or are you too focused on a past event that holds no water now?
    There is no details in any of your posts that are relevant. Period. It's all just nonsense gibberish and nothing more.

That's the end of what happened in these comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Not to politicize this thread, but if Trump can have 70 million people fall for his nonsense, then Blizzard has and can do this perfectly well. They shouldn't, but they will.
    Blizzard has nothing to do with player obnoxiousness. So let me fix this for you.

If X streamer can have herd of gullible people who go around insulting other players who wear store transmog "sPritE DaTter'S sET BaD" then we do indeed have a problem were people fall for emotional nonsense and clickbait induced hysteria.

Blizzard selling a product and there is all there is to it. Don't like it? Not a problem. Just move on. No need to politicize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123 View Post
    There is no details in any of your posts that are relevant. Period. It's all just nonsense gibberish and nothing more.

That's the end of what happened in these comments.
    Not the brightest conclusion to make, honestly. I'm done trying to help you.

Give that song I linked a listen, can do wonders for the Soul.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

I don't see why, all my characters have had the same X mog since it was introduced and they are all almost T5-T6. With the Exception of Priest and DK which are T10 and Pally which is T8. I have no reason to change them as they are all the best armor sets available for each class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Jesus, Is it impossible to be a good player and enjoy buying cool things at the store at the same time? o.O
    People got the boot as a protest towards store-bought stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    Really? That happens?
    It did happen but I have no idea if it would happen again. Back then, the anger towards the store was so heated that even people sporting the ancient guardian (big ent) pet would get the boot because it was more or less the same time period as the helms.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    We kicked people from oQueue groups for flex, C-Mode or whatever if they had those helms on. It wasn’t because of the player but because we wanted people to stigmatize the store selling them.

If it got back to forums that “Hey I’m getting kicked from groups for buying cash store stuff.” It would hurt the market. I think it worked because beyond that first batch what was there?
    I don't think it ever happened after that one instance, but then again, that was the only instance of transmo stuff for real money. Up until now.

Also side note but I find the fey set really ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't pay a damn cent because I hate the predatory business practice. I'd suggest that you do the same unless you like spending money on things that could otherwise just as well be part of ingame content somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Show me where that's a lighting effect that happens in WoW on armor.
    Sure, my dude:

Speaking of black sets ... in the video below go to minutes 5:40 and minutes 9:10. Zoom it.
    You will see the effect mainly in the metallic details of the shoulders.
    As I said before ... painting an armor black doesn't make it a black blur without details ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    Really? That happens?
    I think its justified, too. That's just people holding others accountable for playing into blizzards hands with these things.
    A good many people, and while I can't prove it I'd wager it would be most since the majority of us don't have endless streams of money, don't want these practises to expand and find their way into the game even more than they already have.

As such, the only way you can make a statement on these things is by holding others accountable and speaking out against it.

Honestly, I hope they do enter the tmog market on the store. I think it would be great and any revenue stream that can help keep the game running short of pay to win is a win in my book. As an aging player myself, I think tmog has saved the game to a certain extent for me just because it gives me something to mess around with when bored from doing other stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just reading through this thread, I find it unbelievably sad people would kick others from groups because of how they choose to spend their money on something that doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever. Really really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    they tryed it and been bash about it
    anyone in game with those helmet they tested out are kick from raid the majority of time

why ? because you already pay full price for the game + subscrition each month, transmog should be only available while doing something in game

- - - Updated - - -

because its a pay game not a free game, cash shop should not even be there for mount/transmog things
    I buy mounts and pets all the time. I proudly display them any chance I get. I have never been kicked from LFR or any pug. I think you're just projecting your envy onto others.

I got the transmog onesie because people hated it. I fully support the cash shop. It's pretty simple. If you don't like the items then don't buy it. No one will kick you from your weekly lfr because you're poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

absolutely not, I'd never buy anything from the in-game store

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    I think its justified, too. That's just people holding others accountable for playing into blizzards hands with these things.
    A good many people, and while I can't prove it I'd wager it would be most since the majority of us don't have endless streams of money, don't want these practises to expand and find their way into the game even more than they already have.

As such, the only way you can make a statement on these things is by holding others accountable and speaking out against it.
    No, just no. You want to protest against the practice? Stop paying and playing the game then. Other players buying transmog/mounts that doesn't affect you at all being kicked is simply a major dick move.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I buy mounts and pets all the time. I proudly display them any chance I get. I have never been kicked from LFR or any pug. I think you're just projecting your envy onto others.

I got the transmog onesie because people hated it. I fully support the cash shop. It's pretty simple. If you don't like the items then don't buy it. No one will kick you from your weekly lfr because you're poor.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-11-09 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image