Just for all of you to know, the current talking point is that Biden is still not president elect, as the electoral college still hasnt voted yet. Yes, is that stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I tend to have little faith in people who say we must vote for Nazis, or the Nazis will win.
    I want to see Donatello Trumpii post something, or Orlong... I wanna laugh for a bit.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I tend to have little faith in people who say we must vote for Nazis, or the Nazis will win.
    No he says that if we don't appease the terrorist then the terrorist will kill us. Isn't that the cliche action movie line "We readily agree to all the Terrorist terms."

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    No he says that if we don't appease the terrorist then the terrorist will kill us. Isn't that the cliche action movie line "We readily agree to all the Terrorist terms."
    I mean, he literally said that any Democrat victory meant a civil war by the Nazis, so the only solution was to vote for the Nazis.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KBN27Q3G8?il=0

More Biden transition news, he's bringing in progressives and union folks to work on economic/trade issues for the team.

You know, doing the fuckin job and not spending a week binging on junk food and ranting on Twitter.

The better Shapiro has spoken:

https://twitter.com/JoshShapiroPA/st...269548544?s=20

@JoshShapiroPA

(NOT) BREAKING:

The Trump campaign’s latest filing is another attempt to throw out legal votes — my team and I were already prepared for this.

Sleep tight. We will protect the laws of our Commonwealth and the will of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I saw the "my team and I are prepared for this" before I registered which Shapiro this was. And for a second, was extremely confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KBN27Q3G8?il=0

More Biden transition news, he's bringing in progressives and union folks to work on economic/trade issues for the team.

You know, doing the fuckin job and not spending a week binging on junk food and ranting on Twitter.
    You're talking to empty walls. Trumpists take pride in that their president is a lazy slob... just like them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Anrakyr View Post
    If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.
    Well he should start bringing evidence of tampering then. So far he's bringing evidence of jack fucking shit.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.
    Show me this mound of evidence. Show me the legal briefings. Every lawsuit I've read over the last five days has either been laughed out of the courts or won't affect the outcome of the election.

There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    Recounts in two states, where Biden leads by 11k votes and 20k votes respectively. And Trump is soliciting donations to pay for one of them. No recount in US history has changed the outcome of an election by more than 700 votes. Even if he did find enough votes to flip those two states he still wouldn't have enough electoral votes to win.

He's a RINO, same as Mitt Romney.
    Yeah, next you're gonna tell me George W. Bush is a RINO too. No, their loyalty to America just supersedes their loyalty to the Republican party.

No one likes traitors. I'll take a scumbag that I know he's scumbag, over a traitor.
    Says the guy who wants to undermine over 200 years of American democracy. You all should be charged with sedition for spreading this bullshit propaganda. You're not patriots, you're a bunch of treasonous losers. Just like the Confederacy.

Go ahead and hang up that second place participation trophy of a flag right next to your Trump 2020 banner and show us all how much you love getting second place.

And while you're at it, go donate what's left of your stimulus check to Trump's "legal fund" so he can siphon 50% of it to pay down his debt, you bunch of suckers.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-11 at 12:20 AM.

If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.
    He tried this shit in the first election before the results were in. Before a single vote was ever cast he tried to say there was massive voter fraud, just because he expected to lose and it was a way for him to save face. NOW it could be argued that he's privy to information that few other people have and maybe he knows something others don't, but 4 years ago before he had that luxury? He was just talking out of his ass, so he's likely doing it again. If you feel the need to come running when he cries wolf once again that's your prerogative.

But getting down to it, your posts aren't even about Trump. American politics are a little pathetic in that people attach themselves to a candidates success, so when they win or lose the person who voted for them feels they won or lost. It's the same false sense of success someone gets when their sports team wins. You weren't out on the field helping them win, but just because you bought a hat you think you contributed to victory? Red or blue, we're not part of the victory - we're just the suckers who buy their merchandise so they can continue to grasp for power. Some people have lives that are so devoid of meaning that they can't handle the fact that they "lost" so they look for any and all fabricated nonsense to avoid that reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, except by the only organism who actually matters in this: The Senate.
    Your arguing that people don’t mater? When people ask you... what happened to “don’t tread on me”... remember to tell them Trump...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The CIA director meets with McConnell.

"What does the CIA director have to do with the election?"

Directly? Nothing. She's worried Trump will fire her without cause. Like Trump's fired a bunch of people already. Well, some resigned in protest.

I saw the "my team and I are prepared for this" before I registered which Shapiro this was. And for a second, was extremely confused.
    Well I did preface it with the "better" Shapiro...

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    [Infraction]
    Fat chance of that happening.

Trump's prior commissions on investigating voter fraud couldn't find anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump doesn’t have any evidance, why is he doing this? Why is it ‘if he has evidence’, when you claim he is already filing suites?

You just said Trump is filing lawsuits without merit... you just said this...

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    No, Clinton also had more votes in 2016... Trump is the candidate of the elite rich people...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

And Project Veritas as accessory, and maybe conspiracy charges. I'm all for it!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...n-15716973.php

TX Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is offering a $1M reward for anyone that helps uncover evidence of voter fraud. Bounties are a minimum of $25K.

The money is theoretically coming out of his campaign funds, you know people who donated to his campaign, though he hasn't confirmed that.

Seriously, this is a fuckin pathetic shitshow of incompetence, stupidity, ignorance, hypocrisy, and a complete detachment from reality.

Remember how they spent 4 years complaining how liberals couldn't "get over" that they lost? I'm gonna lord this over Republicans for at least another decade, if not longer. Because Democrats admitted defeat in 2016, and while there were bullshit grifts masquerading as rays of hope (JILL STEIN'S RECOUNT WILL SAVE US!) folks accepted it. Angrily accepted it, but accepted it.

Republicans are acting like they'll all show up to work in DC come January as if they didn't lose. I really hope that everyone has their phones out so we can watch Capitol Police remind them that they lost the election and don't have a job to show up for.
    This is the saddest and dumbest part of these people. Nobody is denying any voter fraud. Just not enough to change a election.

Yet here we are. Again how can this even be an insult when they want to stay this ignorant. They keep them ignorant and if found they will go with see we found 10 whole illegal votes, thus the election was stolen.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Fat chance of that happening.

He wasted money on it, then they destroyed all research... which is normal for unfinished investigations... but, still...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Just a reminder: one of the commission was arrested. And one of them died. They met about three times in 12 months and found nothing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...b8e_story.html

A postal worker in Pennsylvania has admitted to fabricating claims that he overheard a supervisor instructing workers to backdate ballots that were mailed after Election Day.

Another fraud claim bites the dust. Of course, to the MAGAt crowd, this just means that the deep state got to this postal worker.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post

A postal worker in Pennsylvania has admitted to fabricating claims that he overheard a supervisor instructing workers to backdate ballots that were mailed after Election Day.

Another fraud claim bites the dust. Of course, to the MAGAt crowd, this just means that the deep state got to this postal worker.
    Their whole reason for assuming Trump lost, is that Trump is an elite rich dude that never loses... this is a man that fails upwords, to the toon of 4 million less votes in his original win.

They punch down, but fail up...

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post

The thing I don't see people talking about with regard to this is that a lot of emphasis should be placed on the fact he WAS PAID TO SAY THIS.

ALL of those "concerned poll observers" that were paraded before the cameras to tell their tails of woe were, very likely, PAID ACTORS. As soon as they are questioned by someone with authority and there are actual consequences for them (including jail) should they continue the lie, they will fold. And the sooner this happens, the better.