Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Does he have a special interaction with it?

Is melt/vaporize really that much ahead? I've done testing multiple times and every time I do, overload comes out as hitting harder than melt. Diluc is my main DPS who triggers reactions. I leave his gear the same, but make my other element appliers as weak/naked as possible.

As for Childe.. he seems fine as someone you just use to put some marks up, switch to melee, drop ult for huge dmg, then shelf until it comes back up again. That seems perfectly suited to sub DPS.
    Overcharge deals like 1,5k-2k dmg per tick or something. Overload like 3,5k
    Melt and Vaporize doubles (at least if you use fire on ice and water on fire) your damage of that ability that triggers it.

After all is done and said, you are basically looking at an ability that has a ~6000++% modifier when you use Childe's ult on a fire debuffed enemy.
    at Rank 8 or so it deals (without checking) 700% dmg (ATK*7).. vaporize and some elemental mastery buffs it to like 1610% dmg

70% (20% from ascension, 50% from goblet) Hydrodamage buffs it to like 2740%
    150% Critdmg (helmet + rolls + 50% base) buffs it to 6850%

If you have like 2,2k ATK you are looking at a 2200*68,5 = 150k crit.
    That's without any bufffood or 4p wind set that reduces enemy resistance and thus add another 20%-40% dmg (depending on resistance)
    If you use Stringless and Noblesse Oblige you can basically add another 50%.

That's why characters like Mona can, with absolute abnormal gear of course, deal 1.000.000 damage with one ultimate on a 15s CD.
    Now try to get to that number with overcharge, even if you include abyss buffs etc. such as +75% electro damage.
    An AR50 world boss has like.... a small double digit% amount of that as HP .

Yes, it requires setup, yes it's only good for one enemy.
    But even your Charged Aimed shots with him will deal about 20-40k dmg easily enemy is debuffed beforehand. Because they always crit (I believe?) and have a high modifier
    That's still enough to one shot or at least chunk away 80% of AR45 domain enemies you'll be farming all day/every day.

Obviously, you can't always use that, just like you can't always use overcharge, but when you can - you just "melt" and "vaporize" enemies away - heh.

It also means that abilities with a high base-skill modifier are absolutely bonkers for melt/vaporize compared to abilities that deal 20 hits but only 50% for each one because elemental reactions can't trigger more than once every 2 seconds or so.
    And Childe happens to have a super high one with his ultimate.

Mona too btw. Diluc's and Klee's are only mediocre and since the ice/water/fire element-bar debuff is removed after one reaction due to the nature of that reaction, the multi-hit stuff is only useful against ice-slimes.

What they should do to compensate this is to allow Multi-hits to trigger overcharge every time they hit an enemy
    So Keqings ultimate would do like 15 hits or whatever and 15 electro-charged hits
    Or Shatter could do AoE damage and enhance physical damage by x%
    Superconduct should reduce PHYS/ICE/ELECTRO Res and not just Phys

dunno, but Vaporize/Melt will go even more out of control when gear gets even better than now.
    You will feel bad using electro chars and if they balance enemy HP around Overcharge damage you will feel bad using Melt/Vaporize characters as you one shot Stormterror/Wolf/*insert any world boss* on any AR rank.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Overcharge deals like 1,5k-2k dmg per tick or something.
    Melt and Vaporize doubles (at least if you use fire on ice and water on fire) your damage of that ability that triggers it.

After all is done and said, you are basically looking at an ability that has a ~6000++% modifier when you use Childe's ult on a fire debuffed enemy.
    at Rank 8 or so it deals (without checking) 700% dmg (ATK*7).. vaporize and some elemental mastery buffs it to like 1610% dmg

70% (20% from asccension, 50% from goblet) Hydrodamage buffs it to like 2740%
    150% Critdmg (helmet + rolls + 50% base) buffs it to 6850%

If you have like 2,2k ATK you are looking at a 2200*68,5 = 150k crit.
    That's without any bufffood or 4p wind set that reduces enemy resistance and thus add another 20%-40% dmg (depending on resistance)

That's why characters like Mona can, with absolute abnormal gear of course, deal 1.000.000 damage with one ultimate on a 15s CD.
    Now try to get to that number with overcharge, even if you include abyss buffs etc. such as +75% electro damage.
    Whelp. Sounds like I need to keep pulling until I get Childe or Diluc or another heavy hitter.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Got ridiculously lucky in the new patch, I wished like, 12 times, got 3 legendaries so far, Qiqi, Jean and Tartaglia (or childe)

Before that I had 0 5 star characters lol
    I seriously have the worst luck. About 15 wishes and got a single 4 star weapon.

Opinions on the primordial jade winged-spear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Naw, that's normal luck, honestly.
    And that's why I have pretty much given up on the game at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    One interesting thing i noticed betwen Fishcil and Diona.
    Fishcil has a much higher % on her 1-5 hit attacks. Dionas ones is much weaker. (same lvls on ability mind you)
    Diona should deal only damage on aimed and fully charged shots (so no spamming).
    So having vine industry slayer is a must on Diona to max her damage. (60% reduction on aimed shot when standing in healing aoe)
    And i guess elemental mastery stacking would be pretty smart on her. (i guess i have to replace schoolar set on her with something else 4x)

Retracing bolide (4 set) or Noblesse oblide set. But i belive wandered 4 set would be best on her right now. (but i need to farm up pyro set then to replace it on Klee)

Energy recharge bow is a must on diona, while Fishcil should use Compound bow to increase her attack speed (in other words machine gun).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    And that's why I have pretty much given up on the game at this point.
    Next week should add more primogems from event i belive and there is also a browser event coming that gives a little.
    Also do single rolls, it does a damn difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Opinions on the primordial jade winged-spear?
    pretty much BiS for any Polearm character that doesn't need energy recharge for ultimates (so far)
    There is only one Polearm-user atm though.

Just in case someone is interested in spending money on this game - don't
    I got the 110€ pack for "free" (at least I didn't really pay out of my pocket)

It got me a pity non-featured polearm.

The money-packs are basically worth nothing. Spending money on this game for the Gacha is just a waste, no one should do it unless they stream for a living and can get a tax-refund.
    You wouldn't believe how fast the money was basically "gone".

I've usually been a light spender in many gacha games (i.e. 30€ here - and then 20€ on that other one etc) and I have been a light spender before in this (BP + monthly thingy).
    I've not played a gacha this bad in terms of rates yet. It's not like I didn't know that beforehand - but it's horribly obvious once you do have these gems.
    The pity is a real joke. Feel free to use me as a reference whenever you start thinking "maybe I could - I really like this character". Yeah.. no.. you shouldn't - you will most likely not even get the character you want.
    I was pulling for the weapon banner, so the chances to get a banner weapon is not only higher by itself, you also get the pity earlier.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 10:30 PM.

pretty much BiS for any Polearm character that doesn't need energy recharge for ultimates (so far)

The money-packs are basically worth nothing. Spending money on this game for the Gacha is just a waste, no one should do it unless they stream for a living and can get a tax-refund.
    Shit, i was using the crescent pike on ling, wonder if it changes anything at all

Crescent Pike is also very strong. It's probably better for her.
    Difficult to say, the difference depends on the hero.

For Xiangling, I'd still go with the craftable.
    For a new hero that does not attack so often/fast. Probably the 5*
    You can however now use Chongyun + Xiangling with the 5* weapon and not feel bad about having ice-melee attacks with Xiangling anymore.
    That way you can utilize Melt interactions with Gouba/Pyronado and apply frost debuff with auto attacks and benefit from the 8% atk-speed the ice field provides on top.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 10:46 PM.

How the fuck do you beat stormterror without a geared ranged class????

Edit: Guess razor is taking a seat and im leveling Fischl now, is the compound bow good for her?
    Last edited by Leyre; 2020-11-12 at 10:53 PM.

Don't think I've ever beaten him with a ranged class. Not sure why you'd need one?

You can melee (or ranged) the claws when he grips the stage to break the shield bar, then he slumps down onto the stage and you climb ontop of his neck/head to beat the crystal up with whatever you've got.

Don't bother trying to hit him when his claws aren't on the field, it's very finnicky and you can usually just blow them up in one bout anyway.

You climb up on him and kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuru View Post
    Don't think I've ever beaten him with a ranged class. Not sure why you'd need one?

You can melee (or ranged) the claws when he grips the stage to break the shield bar, then he slumps down onto the stage and you climb ontop of his neck/head to beat the crystal up with whatever you've got.

Don't bother trying to hit him when his claws aren't on the field, it's very finnicky and you can usually just blow them up in one bout anyway.
    This. I've only ever used Fischl to boop his snoot while waiting for him to land.

You climb up on him and kill him.
    -.- i actually didnt though of doing that, kek

10+ Year Old Account
    -.- i actually didnt though of doing that, kek
    Well ranged can still hit him when he is flying (not that easy due to camera), but damage is very small. But a general idea is to hit him when he lands (and then climb on him).

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't believe how fast the money was basically "gone".

I've usually been a light spender in many gacha games (i.e. 30€ here - and then 20€ on that other one etc) and I have been a light spender before in this (BP + monthly thingy).
    I've not played a gacha this bad in terms of rates yet. It's not like I didn't know that beforehand - but it's horribly obvious once you do have these gems.
    The pity is a real joke. Feel free to use me as a reference whenever you start thinking "maybe I could - I really like this character". Yeah.. no.. you shouldn't - you will most likely not even get the character you want.
    I was pulling for the weapon banner, so the chances to get a banner weapon is not only higher by itself, you also get the pity earlier.
    I realy hope you didnt go a 10 pulls. They are worse for RNG.

Also weapon banners are trash. As you have to deal with 2 legendary weapons on 90.
    NEVER NEVER ROLL ON WEAPON BANNER!!!!

Oh and just to piss you off a bit more, i used a free roll on normal banner and got this today:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Skyward_Pride
    Last edited by Yunru; 2020-11-12 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I hate you, I want all of those.

40 pulls, 3 duplicates, and 0 of the characters I wanted
    The sad part is that I REALLY dislike qiqi and the lolita thing.

For Jean, i have a almost full constellation noelle, so now I'm not sure if it is worth it to invest so highly on her.

Childe is awesome though, but it will take some time getting him up to speed.
    Last edited by Sluvs; 2020-11-12 at 11:13 PM.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well ranged can still hit him when he is flying (not that easy due to camera), but damage is very small. But a general idea is to hit him when he lands (and then climb on him).

- - - Updated - - -

I realy hope you didnt go a 10 pulls. They are worse for RNG.

Also weapon banners are trash. As you have to deal with 2 legendary weapons on 90.
    NEVER NEVER ROLL ON WEAPON BANNER!!!!

Oh and just to piss you off a bit more, i used a free roll on normal banner and got this today:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Skyward_Pride
    It makes no sense to not roll for 10 pulls they aren't worse. You get a pity 4* on every 10th pull, wether you do that with 10 pulls at once or with 10x1 pulls.
    The rates are the same. It only matters for the last pulls and when you want to stop after reaching the 5*pity. But since the pity carries over anyway, it doesn't even matter there.
    And if I want the specific weapon, I roll on the weapon. The rates on there are still higher than anywhere else and I get the pity earlier.
    If I'd roll on the "general banner" I'd get a character I might not want alongside no rate up on that specific weapon I want.

The weapon banner does at least have a 75% to get one of the two weapons and makes it a fifty-fifty which one I get.
    The normal banner has like a 5% chance on the weapon I want... if that's even the case.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously have the worst luck. About 15 wishes and got a single 4 star weapon.
    Try 160+ wishes for one 5*
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

keqing and mona just do not drop. I need those ladies !!!

got diluc from that banner instead and he is my errand boy. I keep sending him with bennet to 24 hour explorations. lmao. forever lvl 1
    screw both.

Klee really talks a lot after the patch, lol.
    They need to add a way to increase and adjust the idle-speech/animations timer.

She's seriously cute and she is the only character that brightens me up when I play this game, but even that is starting to get on my nerves.
    It's like... one speech every 5 seconds.
    When I was doing my pulls, Klee kept talking btw. It was hilarious... it's like she was commenting on my pulls.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-12 at 11:30 PM.