Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    so when is the pre-patch event going live? there were some laggy rare spawns in icecrown today with 20 mins spawntimer that dropped almost uselsss ilvl 110 gear that will get replaced pretty quickly in shadowlands and i also got some commendations that i could buy re-skinned items for from an npc, i dont want another warfront re-skin set.

i've lost all hope on blizz now, 16th anniversery was also horrible, they must have pulled a lever that said "bring back same shit again but less" im tired of playing a dumber version of WoW for every year that passes.
    Wait so you weren’t tired when you were playing the dumber version of wow for every anniversary other then the 10th and 15th or every pre patch other then wrath bfa and legion? Or is it that it’s only now got dumber because the anniversary and pre patch still had more then most but not as much as the biggest?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    blizzard should be ashamed about themself
    they cant do anything without putting stupid time gate behind any new content anymore since years lol..
    I know man I can’t believe vanilla rare’s have spawn timers or that my daily’s can only be once a day, I mean remember when new content had no time gates?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Nathanos loot seriously only ilvl 72 or does it scale up?
    I got 115 Ilvl heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    After you kill him.

It just bugs out sometimes.
    Thanks. Noticed he stood for a bit once he reached 5% or so, would have been cool if the scene played out. Ah, well, alt tabbed and watched it on YouTube. Need more Tyrande now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    You have more than enough time to get over there. I went from the tournament to deathwhisper at the foot of the citadel with time to spare and it's about as far.

- - - Updated - - -

Because she was trying to find out where Sylvanas was ... Was that not clear enough when she said "Where is she?".
    Like he would have said anything...

What would be nice is if every day the rares take less and less time to spawn, or make it guaranteed loot drops. Advertised as a way to get alts catchup gear, the long spawn timer and only a chance at loot means you might get 1-2 geared up while ignoring the rest. Even the prepatch makes it seem like SL will, in fact, be alt unfriendly.

This was a bit disappointing, at least week 1. The ice crown dailies are pretty meh and the quest line that starts it all off is just a go here do this quest chain.

I know we weren't going to get the world trotting quest from Wrath prepatch, but this seems like it was designed last week, the whole prepatch feels that way. They should have just released this with the preprepatch.

Is it just me, or does Patchwork look like he has an updated model?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Really? I got send to Icecrown, but no quest to kill Nathanos Could I have missed it?

EDIT: I did miss it...NPC was swarmed with players

Next question: He is a "once per week" or even just a "do him only once" boss?
    He was labeled like a World Boss WQ so I would assume it is a once a week boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    So is that really it? No meaningful been there done that reward? No reason to resub?
    Lol when has a prepatch event ever been a solid reason to resub?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Wait so you weren’t tired when you were playing the dumber version of wow for every anniversary other then the 10th and 15th or every pre patch other then wrath bfa and legion? Or is it that it’s only now got dumber because the anniversary and pre patch still had more then most but not as much as the biggest?

- - - Updated - - -

I know man I can’t believe vanilla rare’s have spawn timers or that my daily’s can only be once a day, I mean remember when new content had no time gates?
    wow you comparing week/month time gate with a few hours rare ?

ok.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    wow you comparing week/month time gate with a few hours rare ?

ok.
    Daily's weren't weekly or monthly time gates you Goomba and Rare's have had hour time gates since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    The stats on the catch up gear seem wrong. I got a 110 ring from one of the rare spawns and it had 11 haste and 40 versatility on it. The ring I had on which was ilvl 95 had more secondary stats than that.

Additionally the catch up gear doesn’t come anywhere close to replacing the ilvl 90 azerite gear I’m wearing. Even disregarding the traits, the replacement gear had less Int on it but more secondary stats. Unfortunately for classes like Shadowpriest, Int has higher value than secondary stats
    The azerite traits will stop working the moment you step into a Shadowlands zone, so you'd be well advised to keep a helm/shoulder/chest on you so. Unless whatever greater amount of int on your azerite gear is worth having 0 secondary stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Not what I said. The transmog is not new. And its not. The gear being ilvl 100 is, but the appearance of the transmog is certainly not new. Nor did I say that getting those appearances was bad, but calling them "old" implies they are unobtainable, they are, easily, elseware.
    Ahh. I see. You're one of those "recolors are not content" people. Also calling something "old" does not imply they are unobtainable, that's you projecting. If I can go kill a rare I'm going to kill anyway and get a mog that the Wrath version of the mob drops so I don't have to go and farm it myself, essentially getting a free bous to what I'm going to be doing anyway, I'd vote that was a positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yaladriel View Post
    Lol when has a prepatch event ever been a solid reason to resub?
    Getting mogs and other goodies that will be gone possibly forever isn't a solid reason?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.