Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Very good discussion about the 2nd amendment and the AR-15.

I legitimately don't want an AR-15 solely because as a gun they are aesthetically ugly as sin looking. My taste in firearms is thus thoroughly girly and artsy, I want them to have a certain classic design style. This is why I prefer Bolt Action Rifle's or Lever Action, and I don't really like the stark unartistic modern look of these rifles.

It could be that in my mind I prefer something that looks visually how my mind imagines guns looked in WW1 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I legitimately don't want an AR-15 solely because as a gun they are aesthetically ugly as sin looking. My taste in firearms is thus thoroughly girly and artsy, I want them to have a certain classic design style. This is why I prefer Bolt Action Rifle's or Lever Action, and I don't really like the stark unartistic modern look of these rifles.

It could be that in my mind I prefer something that looks visually how my mind imagines guns looked in WW1 or something.
    In a self defense situation you won't be saved by how the gun looks.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    I get that, but I have a sense of style. There are AR 15's made to at least have a less eye sore aesthetic quality.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

think of the studder when the redneck thinks "what the fuck does this dude have a pink gun with sparkling gems on it"......

gives you the edge!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    This is indeed great!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiechan View Post
    This is indeed great!
    It is indeed great if we have the choice of using a AR-15 for home defense.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I get that, but I have a sense of style. There are AR 15's made to at least have a less eye sore aesthetic quality.
    It's a huge clunky gun which cannot be as easily hidden you are correct in this case. There's no logical reason to use one for home or personal protection it is a gun for people who need to compensate for something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's a huge clunky gun which cannot be as easily hidden you are correct in this case. There's no logical reason to use one for home or personal protection it is a gun for people who need to compensate for something.
    I mean I can see its utility in design, but yeah, its not my style or preference. The aesthetic quality of these AR-15's in design is over all clunky and ugly, brutalist almost but definitely meant to evoke the image of a modern military soldier.

Idk, to me the most aesthetically appealing guns evoke maybe the First World War, there was something about the artistic design of just a 'Classic' rifle that seems easier on the eyes.

I know this is more of a rant about aesthetics and beauty factors; but I will say absolutely they are hideous to look at. I'd say Liberals desire to ban them is at least partially because, unless you are an UBER gun person, they are repulsive to look at. I don't personally want them banned, I just think they are ugly as fuck and don't intend to own them.

I mean sure, in a pinch aesthetics obviously don't matter, but for personal protection I am not about to lug around an eye sore of a rifle on my back. I mean, that is basically just IMHO the co-exist sticker but for Red Team people. In that respect I prefer a pistol, plus they can be highly ornate and beautiful, and they are small and not intrusive. I mean, its just fucking cringe looking.

I mean I can see its utility in design, but yeah, its not my style or preference. The aesthetic quality of these AR-15's in design is over all clunky and ugly, brutalist almost but definitely meant to evoke the image of a modern military soldier.

Idk, to me the most aesthetically appealing guns evoke maybe the First World War, there was something about the artistic design of just a 'Classic' rifle that seems easier on the eyes.
    There's always the Ruger mini14:
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    There's always the Ruger mini14:
    Now that, THAT is a rifle. aesthetic and beautiful.

NAh
    https://www.cnet.com/news/a-hello-ki...tually-exists/

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I would unironically carry that shit around, THAT alone is the only AR 15 I will allow to be strapped to me.

I prefer it's more historical big half-brother - Springfield's M1A.

- - - Updated - - -

Every little girl's first .22 should be this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Every little girl's first .22 should be this.
    My daughters tenth birthday gift is planned.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I wonder how many "OMG BIDEN IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS QUICK 20% OFF CLEAR THE SHELVES!!" sales we are gonna see in the next 4 years?
    20% off? more like markup 200%. Ammo is insane right now and accessories/guns are sold out everywhere. It's definitely worse than it was "just" from covid stuff. It was the biggest pill I had to personally swallow when voting for biden, but I digress. Some things are more important than me getting to shoot 5000 rounds a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    20% off? more like markup 200%. Ammo is insane right now and accessories/guns are sold out everywhere. It's definitely worse than it was "just" from covid stuff. It was the biggest pill I had to personally swallow when voting for biden, but I digress. Some things are more important than me getting to shoot 5000 rounds a year.
    Marketing my friend.

Get 20% off the gun and rake them over the coals on the accessories and ammo.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Marketing my friend.

Get 20% off the gun and rake them over the coals on the accessories and ammo.
    Where are all these mythical 20% off firearms?

Even 'good' quality used items are basically selling as factory new right now

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Where are all these mythical 20% off firearms?

Even 'good' quality used items are basically selling as factory new right now
    was hypothetical sarcasm, keep up
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    was hypothetical sarcasm, keep up
    Can't let the gun nuts bluff you. That's most of their schtick. Plenty of gun dealers are having sales. Brownells has a rifle for 30% off. Big5 has like weekly deals. Only n00bs or desperate addicts pay factory.
    /s
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Can't let the gun nuts bluff you. That's most of their schtick. Plenty of gun dealers are having sales. Brownells has a rifle for 30% off. Big5 has like weekly deals. Only n00bs or desperate addicts pay factory.
    /s
    LOL omg you got me....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!