Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofWit View Post
    the loot tables don't seem to be on wowhead. the other guy is lying. so he's asking for a direct link cause when you search it's not there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    the person whoi said its easily findable is also lying. there is no list on wowhead that says what spec is receiving what items. it just tells you what items he can drop.
    Multiquoting here, because you both say the same thing. I didn't lie. The OP didn't ask for loot table or the spec rewards, simply "if there is an online resource showing all of the potential rewards". And there is. Wowhead has the drops listed, if you look in the right places. It didn't take me long to find them. I never claimed there was a list of rewards by spec or an actual loot table directly on the boss. But the information requested is there and available.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofWit View Post
    Please don't call people rude and entitled when you don't know what you're talking about....it's kinda rude
    So for both of you, please don't call people liars when you don't know that they're actually right....... It's kinda rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post

Seems loot spec is still not working as of yesterday when I did my second run on the characters above. That or maybe the game considers that Fury should be played with 1 handers too.
    Yes, because Single Minded Fury is back so 1H are back as possible drops for Fury. If you want to guarantee 2 handers, switch to Arms for loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    It's not guarenteed to be your spec. Quite a few people complaining about getting offspec loot from him. They could have their loot specialization wrong but it was enough people complaining it might have merit. Luckily I'm a caster so a staff is a staff.
    Except if you get a Sword like I did on my Warlock. Then its a Sword and not a Staff. Or when you get a 1H weapon on a DK while having both your loot spec and spec to Blood. Or on a Brewmaster Monk where I got a 1H, but I guess the DW tanking thing is happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Fair enough, I'll hope for a staff then.

Thanks
    I got a staff on my mage and priest.1h spellblade on lock. That's on 1st week, I'll try killing him again on lock and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Except if you get a Sword like I did on my Warlock. Then its a Sword and not a Staff. Or when you get a 1H weapon on a DK while having both your loot spec and spec to Blood. Or on a Brewmaster Monk where I got a 1H, but I guess the DW tanking thing is happening again.
    Brewmaster can use 1h's again and likewise WW can use staves again.

I don't believe blood should be getting 1h but I don't recall if they made that a thing as well.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    I got a staff on my mage and priest.1h spellblade on lock. That's on 1st week, I'll try killing him again on lock and see what happens.
    which spec did you use for mage i still keep getting 1H sword

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Brewmaster can use 1h's again and likewise WW can use staves again.

I don't believe blood should be getting 1h but I don't recall if they made that a thing as well.
    DK's definitely only Use 1H I went back later as my spec to Unholy and got the 2H now I can actually play Frost spec.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanaXVIII View Post
    Yes, because Single Minded Fury is back so 1H are back as possible drops for Fury. If you want to guarantee 2 handers, switch to Arms for loot spec.
    I will have to do just that if the WQ is there for the next reset. Thanks for the tip, I never realized Fury 1H is back. My warrior is only a weapon transmog farming machine xD

Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post
    Yeah, thanks for returning of single-minded fury back. Now i got a one-had weapon with nothing to pair it.
    If you did it last week you can do it again this week and get a second one

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    If you did it last week you can do it again this week and get a second one
    Or he might get a 2hander now and still nothing to pair any of them :v

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Or he might get a 2hander now and still nothing to pair any of them :v
    Lol that happened on one of my warriors

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Lol that happened on one of my warriors
    same here ;P i know how you feel ^^ i should have made the loot spec into arms just to be sure but i didnt occure to me

I eventually got 2 one-hands. Now I need a 100ish easy to get off hand with my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekael View Post
    which spec did you use for mage i still keep getting 1H sword
    I used frost. No idea if it made any difference. I mean, it certainly does on other classes, but not sure about a mage.

EDIT: So this is what I tried so far:

Warlock: Affli --> 1h, Demo --> 2H
    Mage: Frost --> 2H, Fire--> 1h

But maybe it's random, no idea.
    Last edited by orsraunia; 2020-11-19 at 04:21 PM.

I used frost. No idea if it made any difference. I mean, it certainly does on other classes, but not sure about a mage.

EDIT: On lock, affli on 1st week gave me an 1-h spellblade. Just did it with demo as loot specialization and got a staff. But maybe it's rng, no idea. Will try on mage with fire spec, I have a feeling I'll get an 1-h.
    I did it as destro this week and got a 1h, didn't try it on that toon last week so iono.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

yeah its random i have 28 toons 4 of them mages and all are frost and this week got the staff with 2 of them and my lock is still getting one hand and he is demo so just gotta keep killing him every week

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: So this is what I tried so far:

Warlock: Affli --> 1h, Demo --> 2H
    Mage: Frost --> 2H, Fire--> 1h

But maybe it's random, no idea.
    yeah its random i have 28 toons 4 of them mages and all are frost and this week got the staff with 2 of them and my lock is still getting one hand and he is demo so just gotta keep killing him every week