Thread: Post Your UI

What are all the websites you guys go to now to browse interesting and fresh UIs besides this place?

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    What are all the websites you guys go to now to browse interesting and fresh UIs besides this place?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveWoW/ Occasionally has something good, as well as https://www.reddit.com/r/WowUI/

Honestly almost gave up on the healthbar/text combo. My coding skills are not great whatsoever.

But I've figured it out, and I think it came out really good. Hoping to fix the installer issue with nameplate filters tomorrow and do a little more clean up, and then hopefully push out the update.

Last edited by Teekey; 2020-11-22 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Honestly almost gave up on the healthbar/text combo. My coding skills are not great whatsoever.

But I've figured it out, and I think it came out really good. Hoping to fix the installer issue with nameplate filters tomorrow and do a little more clean up, and then hopefully push out the update.

I like the idea of the hp number doubling as a "bar" for unit frames. With that in mind, is the traditional "hp bar" underneath it necessary? Or is it redundant? If so, what would be better suited in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcuied View Post
    I like the idea of the hp number doubling as a "bar" for unit frames. With that in mind, is the traditional "hp bar" underneath it necessary? Or is it redundant? If so, what would be better suited in that area?
    free space for hot icons

Ready for Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post

If I used Elv, this would definitely be in my setup. Pretty sick. Well done.

Got KaitUI updated finally.
    Hope it all works. Been a long time since I uploaded a UI :-)

Download over at https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...39-KaitUI.html

Newest version of TKUI has been posted to CurseForge! https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tkui

With that, I'm going to stop hijacking this thread and move any TKUI discussion to a new thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...mal-ElvUI-Edit

Last edited by Teekey; 2020-11-23 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Show us that sweater!
    Forgot all about this...well here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Forgot all about this...well here it is.
    Best Sweater ever!

Decided to try ElvUI again after going blizzlike for like 3 years.
    This is what i have so far: i .imgur .com /b5iWQhc.png (Can't post links yet)
    Not sure if i like my frames placement, but i'm still experimenting and messing around with it. Also i know textures and fonts are all over the place, i'll be messing with those once i'm happy with the layout.
    Feedback is most appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethe View Post
    Not sure if i like my frames placement, but i'm still experimenting and messing around with it. Also i know textures and fonts are all over the place, i'll be messing with those once i'm happy with the layout.
    https://i.imgur.com/b5iWQhc.png There, fixed.
    Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethe View Post
    This is quite simplistic and pretty! i like it.
    _____

im not quite sure about the weak-auras below my character but other than that im quite happy with how it turned out. enjoyed leveling and dungeon content so far (:

Quote Originally Posted by HealTree View Post
    _____

im not quite sure about the weak-auras below my character but other than that im quite happy with how it turned out. enjoyed leveling and dungeon content so far (:

If you could dm strings for ElvUI I like this and would love to tweak with it

_____

Lovely as always. How are you doing the borders? (2px borders or standard borders all black?) Also, if possible, would love to borrow that map

Also, if possible, would love to borrow that map
    Man I've been going mad over rectangle minimaps. I can never seem to find a simple, solid option.
    Please tag me if you get a response.

Lovely as always. How are you doing the borders? (2px borders or standard borders all black?) Also, if possible, would love to borrow that map
    Thanks <3

The borders are a mix of ElvUI 1px Borders and a shit ton of Weakauras, skinning almost all elements from ElvUI with 3 different borders to match the Masque-Skin i use for Actionbuttons and Buffs. I would love to make this into an actual ElvUI_Plugin of some sort, cause i think if it can be done with WA, it could be done Standalone, but so far i dont have the time to develop that on my own.

The Minimap is done with ElvUI_WindTools, which brings, apart from a couple of nice QoLs and not that much overhead (S&L), a configurable rectangular minimap.

So far i dont think i will share an Import String, i tested the profile on a fresh character and it really turned out rather frustrating cause there are a lot of private variables not shipping with the import string. The base-layout should be pretty easy to recreate though

So far i dont think i will share an Import String, i tested the profile on a fresh character and it really turned out rather frustrating cause there are a lot of private variables not shipping with the import string. The base-layout should be pretty easy to recreate though
    Did you try exporting/importing the private character settings as well?

Thanks <3

The borders are a mix of ElvUI 1px Borders and a shit ton of Weakauras, skinning almost all elements from ElvUI with 3 different borders to match the Masque-Skin i use for Actionbuttons and Buffs. I would love to make this into an actual ElvUI_Plugin of some sort, cause i think if it can be done with WA, it could be done Standalone, but so far i dont have the time to develop that on my own.

The Minimap is done with ElvUI_WindTools, which brings, apart from a couple of nice QoLs and not that much overhead (S&L), a configurable rectangular minimap.
    AH, I did not know of that one. I like it a lot