Mobs using more abilities 10-50

Hey guys. I am leveling a new alt in the last hours before the expansion and I can't help but notice that almost all mobs (from tiny frogs to giant elites) are casting abilities which are either interruptable or dodgable. I've leveled about 11 characters 1-120 during BFA so I think I would have remembered if every second mob had a dodgable or interruptable attack that knocks me back 3 yards (yep, happens a lot).

I think they've gone out of their way with the level squish and added new mechanics throughout the leveling experience and I think it's a wonderful thing because it might just make some players learn to use their interrupts and dodge stuff you know.

Has anyone else noticed it? Have there been any posts about it? I would love to see them add more and more things to look out for in the open world while leveling. Also, what do you guys think about it?

Sorry but they didn't add any new abilities to mobs 10-50. You memory just fails you is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Hey guys. I am leveling a new alt in the last hours before the expansion and I can't help but notice that almost all mobs (from tiny frogs to giant elites) are casting abilities which are either interruptable or dodgable. I've leveled about 11 characters 1-120 during BFA so I think I would have remembered if every second mob had a dodgable or interruptable attack that knocks me back 3 yards (yep, happens a lot).

I think they've gone out of their way with the level squish and added new mechanics throughout the leveling experience and I think it's a wonderful thing because it might just make some players learn to use their interrupts and dodge stuff you know.

Has anyone else noticed it? Have there been any posts about it? I would love to see them add more and more things to look out for in the open world while levelling. Also, what do you guys think about it?
    This could depends on what timeline you're levelling in, each expansion was designed around certain tool kits that we would have had available at those levels could be you're only noticing them now as you have less available to you until the later levels!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Sorry but they didn't add any new abilities to mobs 10-50. You memory just fails you is all.
    Do you have anything to prove that or you're just being grumpy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrilion View Post
    This could depends on what timeline you're levelling in, each expansion was designed around certain tool kits that we would have had available at those levels could be you're only noticing them now as you have less available to you until the later levels!
    I noticed it in the following zones and had Wind Shear for the entirety of that time so it's not that I was lacking my interrupt or anything.:
    Draenor Intro 15-20
    Arathi Highlands (Cataclysm) level 20-30
    Shadowmoon Valley (Draenor) level 30-32

My guess is that previously while leveling you might have been killing these mobs much faster or something like that because I'm not aware of any added abilities to lower level mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Do you have anything to prove that or you're just being grumpy?

I noticed it in the following zones and had Wind Shear for the entirety of that time so it's not that I was lacking my interrupt or anything.:
    Draenor Intro 15-20
    Arathi Highlands (Cataclysm) level 20-30
    Shadowmoon Valley (Draenor) level 30-32
    Why would I have to prove anything? You claim that there was an undocumented change, so burden of proof is on you.

Also my explanation is far more plausible.

no youre just killing shit slower