Missing Shadowlands Intro Quest - Help please

Hey. I accepted the shadowlands intro quest on my return to WoW. I flew over varian's tomb without realising it might trigger some of the quest. I went back sometime later and nothing happened. I then abandoned the quest and came back online hoping to be given the quest again but nothing has come up. Any help?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Season2mask; 2020-11-23 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Hey. I accepted the shadowlands intro quest on my return to WoW. I flew over varian's tomb without realising it might trigger some of the quest. I went back sometime later and nothing happened. I then abandoned the quest and came back online hoping to be given the quest again but nothing has come up. Any help?

Thanks.
    Shadowlands hasn't officially launched until 6:00pm EST. All prepatch quests ended earlier today. In 36 minutes, the quest will appear in your log.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Shadowlands hasn't officially launched until 6:00pm EST. All prepatch quests ended earlier today. In 36 minutes, the quest will appear in your log.
    I see some people are waiting to talk to Darion Mograine but he isn't even there for me. I abandoned the quest I got before it telling me to go see someone at Varian's tomb in SW. I can't get that quest back so I can't see Darion? When I logged in I had a waypoint telling me to go to the tomb. I flew over it and someone said something. I went back later and nothing was there.

Seems like something has gone wrong since I can't see Darion.

Edit: Just found out the quest I abandoned was called 'An urgent request'
    Last edited by Season2mask; 2020-11-23 at 10:39 PM.

I see some people are waiting to talk to Darion Mograine but he isn't even there for me. I abandoned the quest I got before it telling me to go see someone at Varian's tomb in SW. I can't get that quest back so I can't see Darion?
    The quest you had was the Death's Rising pre-patch quest intro to talk to Greymane. The Shadowlands intro quest isn't available yet for about 20 more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The quest you had was the Death's Rising pre-patch quest intro to talk to Greymane. The Shadowlands intro quest isn't available yet for about 20 more minutes.
    Since I abandoned it and it's not appearing again, have I lost the chance to see it? That's a bit strange no?

Edit: Can I even see Darion at all if I abandoned the quest without completing it?

Since I abandoned it and it's not appearing again, have I lost the chance to see it? That's a bit strange no?

Edit: Can I even see Darion at all if I abandoned the quest without completing it?
    Darion isn't involved with the pre patch quest. The pre patch is gone, anyway. Darion is involved in the Shadowlands intro quest. When people say they're waiting to talk to Darion, it's because they have previous knowledge of what the Shadowlands intro quest is. I'm not sure if he's actually spawned on live servers or not yet. But the quest isn't available for ten more minutes. Just wait ten minutes.

The pre-patch event started two weeks ago and ended about 50 minutes ago.