Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horde Finished Campaign 70% into Level 59

Titles speaks for itself, so make sure you do a few side quests here and there. IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO FINISH THE LAST OF THE CAMPAIGN IF YOU'RE NOT 60!

i dont get it really
    title doesnt speak very well
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

just read in another thread that doing side quests is a waste of time ^^
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Or you could do two or three dungeons and be just fine. But way to cry the sky is falling chicken little.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    i dont get it really
    title doesnt speak very well
    Everyone said to ignore the side quests....

Guess they did some and thought it didn't matter so they decided to spew misinformation. Classic.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I just do every quest i find, main or side, no matter, i’m a pretty enthusiastic completist, i’m in no rush to hit level 60, i’ll spend a year and a half at level cap anyway, what’s a few more hours?

tbh im just doing all quests that i find. gotta leave myself something to do (finishing campaign ) while i will be spam quing to normal/hc dungeons tonight / during night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbeef View Post
    Titles speaks for itself, so make sure you do a few side quests here and there. IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO FINISH THE LAST OF THE CAMPAIGN IF YOU'RE NOT 60!
    What fun it must be to buy a product and rush through it enjoying none of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I just do every quest i find, main or side, no matter, i’m a pretty enthusiastic completist, i’m in no rush to hit level 60, i’ll spend a year and a half at level cap anyway, what’s a few more hours?
    playing the game how it was meant to be played. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    What fun it must be to buy a product and rush through it enjoying none of the story.
    Not everyone cares about the story. I skip every cinematic and never read quests.

I was 52+96% and could not accept the level 53 quest in bastion.. so yes ofc you need to do all side stuff.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

My first run will always be a race between me and my circle of friends to see who gets to max the fastest, we don't play for the story nor we care. Personally I care about how the gameplay feels and whatever is considered difficult in the game, be it arena, m+, raids or torghast.

Also you can always level another character and go through the story after the first rush to max level.

playing the game how it was meant to be played. Good job

"There is only 1 (one) way of playing the game"

I just finished bastions main quest and probably a couple of side quests and I'm almost 54 already so screw side quests as I can't wait to be done with the leveling chore.

That was in war mode though. Perhaps you need to do more side quests if you use the incorrect war mode setting.

None of the story is enjoyable.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you level in Warmode (as Horde) without any rest state, you would naturally hit about 59 when you finish the campaign. The only problem with this number is that there's a few places earlier in the campaign (happened in Bastion and Ardenweald for me), where you have to do some side-quests before you can continue the campaign.

Bastion basically required me to do no more than 3-4 non-campaign quests to hit 53 so that I could continue. I don't remember the actual level, but in Ardenweald I had to do like 8-9 extra quests to hit the level gated part of the quest there too.

Keep in mind my experience above is with Horde WM on (+10% XP), and zero rest state. If you we're going to level at anytime during this week you're not really going to have much rest state to play with, and if you decide to forgo WM it's likely that you would have to do about half a dozen quests in each zone. If you play Alliance however, I doubt you have to do any side quests at all, considering the bonus is +30% right now.

level 54 and half of the bastion is still under the fog of war for me...

I did all side quests and the dungeon once in Bastion and hit level 55 before moving on to Maldraxxus. Can't even imagine not hitting level 60 before finishing the story campaign at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbeef View Post
    I have done every quest I ran across and im 57 with some quests left in Maldraxxus. I havent even touched 2 zones. Id say as long as you do the sidequests in the hubs with story quests you should be fine. I actively hunted quests down though.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    This, no rush, as I plan to fotm reroll anyway once meta becomes clear anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 60 without even entering revendreath not sure what you been doing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    If it is about the journey and not the destination then it shouldn't matter how fast or slow someone goes. Because it is the journey they took and what it means to them.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."