It was mentioned during the game, but it’s worth reiterating outside of the shroud of deception and manipulation— words alone don’t prove innocence. Saying you’re just a townie, and lynching you is a mistake, doesn’t give any kind of evidence. Yes - having voted on someone who was shown to be mafia is a move in the direction of proving town alliance, but that one move alone isn’t enough. Because scum can, and do vote on teammates to help hide their trail. Especially if it looks like the member in question doesn’t have any hope to avoid a lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    GG's everyone! Had lots of fun this game!
    @foxximcleod thanks for the game!
    @dupti @CerealLord well played day 2, admittedly I knew my initial push was weak, and I made a mistake early on but your defence made me feel like I needed to claim and that I knew I was too obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am the MVP of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    dies

calls himself mvp

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    dies

calls himself mvp
    i mean i killed the godfather so that makes me the best

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Called Bwom, Called Lora. I knew I was being stupid about Graem but I couldn't shake it and like I said I'm sorry about that.

We're all lucky as fuck and our victory has nothing to do with the no-lynch, we just finally started lynching people who deserved to go instead of knee-jerk lynching people who annoyed the thread.

Next game can we please just actually scum hunt and strategize so I have more to focus on than the mass amount of coincidences that had to line up to make my opinion on Grae so god damn warped?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post

Also, cannot believe you all were falling for bwod’s innocent talk...maybe if I didn’t post like a shithead you’d believe me at the end as I mentioned that a few times. Oh well.

Well, Bwonsamdi IS know for his charm, and tendancy to lie to get what he wants *wink* *wink*
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

@icedwarrior

This thread is done, lock please!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    VT victory!

Suck it @Omertocracy
    What'd I do!

Also 4-17 is a better ratio than 2-13.

As per foxximcleod's request, closed.