What kind of crappy pvp is this 5 VS 1 bs?

You enter a world quest that is supposedly pvp and you may be immediately ganked by an entire raid of the other faction : and before a genious says "make a group" this isn't a game that allows it easily since at the same time you may queue for dungeons and whatnot.
    Let me design the game for you since you are incapable: when someone enters one of these zones then flag them to be duels or at least 2 vs 1s and not whole effing raids vs 1 person literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    WPvP just isnt worth it. sometimes you have to ask yourself.. do i really want the reward that comes with this quest? if pvp is involved, the answer is certainly, newp.

the enemy isnt doing the quest for the same reason you are. avoid, let WPvP die. maybe then Blizzard will finally sanction it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You enter a world quest that is supposedly pvp and you may be immediately ganked by an entire raid of the other faction : and before a genious says "make a group" this isn't a game that allows it easily since at the same time you may queue for dungeons and whatnot.
    Let me design the game for you since you are incapable: when someone enters one of these zones then flag them to be duels or at least 2 vs 1s and not whole effing raids vs 1 person literally.
    "It's not a game that allows it easily" yet complains the other team formed a group... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    "It's not a game that allows it easily" yet complains the other team formed a group... yeah.
    So what some people are weird and prefer making world pvp groups for hours? I literally saw some lunatics yesterday that were NOT doing the world quest objectives and were trying to only get honor which was the most stupid thing I've ever seen since they would get multiple times more in a random battleground.
    Since Blizzard made it important to queue for random dungeons and whatnot at the same time and since they don't allow custom queues at the same time they are responsible for this horrible design and they should fix it either with limiting it to duels or something similar or allow custom queing simultaneously.

I rarely find myself in a shard with any alliance present. Usually when I enter the area of a pvp world quest I'm attacked by fellow horde members or people simply ignore eachother and complete the quest with pve objectives.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

15+ Year Old Account
    So what some people are weird and prefer making world pvp groups for hours? I literally saw some lunatics yesterday that were NOT doing the world quest objectives and were trying to only get honor which was the most stupid thing I've ever seen since they would get multiple times more in a random battleground.
    Since Blizzard made it important to queue for random dungeons and whatnot at the same time and since they don't allow custom queues at the same time they are responsible for this horrible design and they should fix it either with limiting it to duels or something similar or allow custom queing simultaneously.
    Or you could you know, form a group and get the WQ over in 5 minutes and then queue instead of taking 5 times as long trying to catch people solo. Yeah the design isn't perfect but you're making it twice as hard on yourself and complaining you don't have the tools.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It happend to me as well.. people realy chasing you accros the map only to get 10 honor is quite sad. I have seen a rogue try that on me.. only for him to die at the end of the map lol.

Luckily people cant kill me that fast usually.

Wpvp= dead realy. For honor its no worth it and for the lols is kinda pethatic since you are waiting for 10 minutes somewhere until some one finnaly shows up.

Its wasting time.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-02 at 11:24 AM.

I mean that's literally what world PvP is. It's just a numbers game, if you want to participate you need to make sure you have more people on your team than anyone else. I highly recommend just skipping any quest that requires that, it's 100% not worth it at all. And if you want honor just AFK in BGs (where I'm currently typing this from) since at least it's an even game.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Or you could you know, form a group and get the WQ over in 5 minutes and then queue instead of taking 5 times as long trying to catch people solo. Yeah the design isn't perfect but you're making it twice as hard on yourself and complaining you don't have the tools.
    Does anybody read the OP in this forum? I specifically answered that predictable weak argument before you said it. Blizzard should either allow custom queues at the same time with random queues or fix this crap with whole raids ganking single players by forcing duelling instead or similar small pvp fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    it's 100% not worth it at all.
    Not exactly. About 50% of them complete fine if you are completely unorganized. But when 2 enemy 5mans are there (or even 1 good one sometimes) it's absolute hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anybody read the OP in this forum? I specifically answered that predictable weak argument before you said it. Blizzard should either allow custom queues at the same time with random queues or fix this crap with whole raids ganking single players by forcing duelling instead or similar small pvp fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly. About 50% of them complete fine if you are completely unorganized. But when 2 enemy 5mans are there (or even 1 good one sometimes) it's absolute hell.
    And I answered your complaint by stating it doesn't offer that and they have no plans to do that. You're bitching about a flawed system which you could have bypassed this ridiculous whine yourself by just working within the system with the tools and options you had instead of demanding it be expanded to suit

Next time, just form a group and save time and the forums time and bandwidth in trying to do it solo when you clearly can't?

you can always form your own gank group and make schoolboys cry too
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

So your suggestion is that in World PVP People can only ever have a maximum of two people attacking any one person at a time...

I refuse to believe this isn't a troll

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    So your suggestion is that in World PVP People can only ever have a maximum of two people attacking any one person at a time...

I refuse to believe this isn't a troll
    Yes, that would go totally against the idea of WPvP which IS Ganking. No one enters WPvP looking for a fair or challenging fight, especially not the self-proclaimed pro PvPers. It's still baffling to me how anything the PvP community is doing is rewarded with "Honor". That is about the last thing that gankfest deserves, but oh well.

Thread just needs some PvPer explaining how PvP is so much more challenging then PvE, must be especially difficult if you go 5 on 1.