Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Remember when Klee was trash, too?
    Tbh, I think Klee is a bit underwhelming. Not sure where her S+ as a main dps comes from. She has some crazy constellations to be a secondary / support dps though (which I nor many people prob don't have).

Right now most of my damage isn't even coming from Klee, it's actually from Sucrose lol. Her ult + E dmg + swirl + diona's c6 ult, with klee's fire infused = massive #s. Klee is kind of...just there. I really want to replace her but like I wrote awhile ago, I don't really have a better alternative. (COME TO ME DILUC).

The worst thing about Klee is Klees fans. The official forums were full of requests to have bathing suit outfits of her and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    The worst thing about Klee is Klees fans. The official forums were full of requests to have bathing suit outfits of her and what not.
    ..not suprised...

Klee does have one big weakness and this is short range. Other users have a much bigger range. Her charge is much harder to set up compared to Ningguang as she doesnt lose range like Klee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. Some people are really into lolis, myself included mind you, but jesus christ, don't lewd them. They're children.

In all fairness to them maybe they just wanted to use her for fishing. She does talk about fish 22/7 so anyone not using her to gather them would have to be some kind of monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next gliding challange will have yelloy rings that slow you down.

Anyone know like 2-3 easily accessible spots with a bunch of violet grass? I don't wanna watch a video of a dude spending 40 minutes gathering 1-2 from all over the world I just want a few spots I can farm quickly over a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Anyone know like 2-3 easily accessible spots with a bunch of violet grass? I don't wanna watch a video of a dude spending 40 minutes gathering 1-2 from all over the world I just want a few spots I can farm quickly over a few weeks.
    https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

Just click the violet grass icon. It only grows on hillside, so pain in ass to farm. Wind area is probaly best as you can just fly araund pillars and pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

Just click the violet grass icon. It only grows on hillside, so pain in ass to farm. Wind area is probaly best as you can just fly araund pillars and pick it up.
    forgot about that site ty.

The entrance for sealed Salt God has 3 or 4 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Klee has extremely high damage, but it requires a lot of animation cancelling and management of enemies potentially being thrown around.

Of course, being Pyro catalyst she pairs super well with Fischl or Xingqiu as well. Maybe the latter more than the former, due to Overload being so disruptive.
    Yes, I know about her animation cancelling and that's exactly why I hate her. It's really clunky with the animation cancelling and the free charged attack proc being slightly delayed, so you're potentially wasting a charge, or just losing dps uptime. It just does not feel smooth at all. And then you add the factor in with her charged attack sending the mob flying out to china which makes you lose dps. Not to mention, her ult...is not that good.

She probably has very good sim #s, but in actual combat, I just don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to know if there's a good spot as well. As far as I know there isn't really. It's really scattered around. Probably the worst mat to farm lol.

Honestly, that seems to be the case with this mat. Its annoying as heck to farm. Its the primary reason I haven't leveled Qiqi despite the fact I like her being able to deal high damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas on the banner after Dongly?

I'm literally swimming in primos and fates because I barely spent anything the last 2 banners... I think I did like, 1 10 pull for childe banner with some extra fates I had from the last season pass

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Any ideas on the banner after Dongly?

I'm literally swimming in primos and fates because I barely spent anything the last 2 banners... I think I did like, 1 10 pull for childe banner with some extra fates I had from the last season pass
    Next patch should have Ganyu (cryo bow) and Albedo (geo sword) for new 5 stars. Rosaria (cryo polearm) will be a new 4 star, not sure if there'll be another or not.

I like Ganyu's character design but I'm swimming in bow users already and her gameplay doesn't look particularly compelling to me so I'll probably wait another patch before I pull more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Next patch should have Ganyu (cryo bow) and Albedo (geo sword) for new 5 stars. Rosaria (cryo polearm) will be a new 4 star, not sure if there'll be another or not.

I like Ganyu's character design but I'm swimming in bow users already and her gameplay doesn't look particularly compelling to me so I'll probably wait another patch before I pull more.
    See, I have heard maybe Ayaka in 1.2, which should be the 23rd.

Anyone else see how horrible the commission rewards become? At AR45, getting a few shards for completing them is just an insult.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

Bleh.

I wish there was a proper Jean banner.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Yes, I know about her animation cancelling and that's exactly why I hate her. It's really clunky with the animation cancelling and the free charged attack proc being slightly delayed, so you're potentially wasting a charge, or just losing dps uptime. It just does not feel smooth at all. And then you add the factor in with her charged attack sending the mob flying out to china which makes you lose dps. Not to mention, her ult...is not that good.

She probably has very good sim #s, but in actual combat, I just don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -
    I agree.
    She is by far the most unfun character to play out of the ones I own.
    I almost regret building her up to lvl 80 even.

Everything about her is so *slow*.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-07 at 04:35 AM.

Wait...am I reading this right? The next character banner is going to have TWO new 5*s?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Wait...am I reading this right? The next character banner is going to have TWO new 5*s?
    probably not. the next patch cycle will have those two characters where Albedo will have 1 banner and Ganyu will have 1 banner.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken and forgetting someone, there have been 2 banners for each patch so far.

1.0 = Venti + Klee
    1.1 = Childe + Zhongli
    1.2 = Ganyu + Albedo (or the other way around)

I'd imagine it will continue like that
    But then again, some of the old characters need a rate up to and having only limited banners is kinda annoying.
    Afaik the standard banner doesn't have the 1.0 and 1.1. characters in it at all.