Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah that's something around my damage. And a 10k hit is less than a single plunge attack from Xiao's elemental burst...
    Keqings burst is a DPS buff because she gains 15% Crit for 8s after using it (among ER)
    The AoE is decent and its proccing reactions multiple times

You need/want to add someone like Xingqiu to Electro Keqing, or Superconduct to physical Keqing.

Xiao doesn't work with Xingqiu unless you animation cancel and use autoattacks in between each plunge attack for example.
    It's all pretty much about the team and not just about a single character for many of those.

Xiao and Ganyu are "solo DPS" most of the time. Ganyu can't proc anything related to normal attacks because she is constantly using charged attacks.
    Xiao can but not as frequently as others and Swirl reactions are weak compared to Overload and Electro charged.

Keqing's burst itself isn't weak either, it deals 750% dmg with just one button and unlike Xiao, she doesn't have DPS downtime and can regenerate energy all the time since her E deals decent damage and has a very low cooldown (the damage is especially good with C1)
    That is especially useful for your team which will regenerate energy even if they don't use their own low damage E's.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-25 at 04:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Got wolf gravestone from weapon banner, and i am afraid to roll on weapon banner anymore than this ...... these random luthic spears ...

4* spear that forces you to build team around it , if it was 5* i would be okay with it , but 4* limited weapon ? do they troll?

Its like throwing darts in face of god, if you OMEGA lucky you gonna get weapon you like.

Whales roll for 5 * weapons so they not using luthic weapons , f2p afraid of weapon banner so they cant get luthic weapons ..... so luthic weapon only for losers that pull for weapon banner but not able to get 5* weapon they need. (its sad sad story)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Got wolf gravestone from weapon banner, and i am afraid to roll on weapon banner anymore than this ...... these random luthic spears ...

4* spear that forces you to build team around it , if it was 5* i would be okay with it , but 4* limited weapon ? do they troll?

Its like throwing darts in face of god, if you OMEGA lucky you gonna get weapon you like.

Whales roll for 5 * weapons so they not using luthic weapons , f2p afraid of weapon banner so they cant get luthic weapons ..... so luthic weapon only for losers that pull for weapon banner but not able to get 5* weapon they need. (its sad sad story)
    Why would you want Lithic weapons to be 5*, even further limiting their use?

Just about roughly 40-50% of the characters are from Liyue with some more comming up in the future.
    3/4 or 4/4 are basically 5* weapons in disguise
    A R5 can add +85% Attack (Talent+Substat) and + 28% Crit.
    A R5 with 3/4 (so you have more freedom with choosing characters) is still 74% ATK +21% Crit.
    That's still extremely powerful and better than most R0-1 5* weapons.

They are usuable on basically every spear user too. Never really weak, but also probably never really BiS. So basically perfect for a 4* weapon.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-25 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I need some team building advice, my current set up is diluc, xingqiu, bennett and Barbara

I currently have nobless obligee on xingqiu but I'm not sure if I should put it on Bennett for that extra damage on his burst or keep it on xingqiu for rain swords. Not sure what to give Bennett as a replacement (he currently has the exile set which desperately needs an upgrade)
    put 2 pc noble and 2 pc hydro set on xing and 4 pc noble on bennett. Replace Barbara if you can. There's so much more damage potential to be had.

- - - Updated - - -

wow...r5 gravestone smacks...that's for sure. I didn't change any artifacts or anything and I killed the ruin hunter in the petra domain in like 3 seconds LOL (my razor is not very well built). Helps the little dudes trigger the 2nd effect though.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    put 2 pc noble and 2 pc hydro set on xing and 4 pc noble on bennett. Replace Barbara if you can. There's so much more damage potential to be had.
    This.
    You will add 20% ATK to Xingqiu this way, on top of +15% Hydrodamage which will further increase Xingqiu's damage and add dmg reduction.

Bennett doesn't need anything from artifacts other than Energy Recharge and some HP. So it's easy to find the correct pieces there.

You can basically pick anyone else for Barbara. Kaeya would be a good fit too.
    Or Sucrose with 4p wind-set would be great.
    Hell, even traveler (both versions) would be good.
    Wind version with wind-set
    Geo version with a DPS set (or just any set, really).
    Geo Traveler adds crit and interrupt resistance, that's always good.
    Even Xinyan would be great, Zhongli would be perfect.

Anything but Barbara.

wow...r5 gravestone smacks...that's for sure. I didn't change any artifacts or anything and I killed the ruin hunter in the petra domain in like 3 seconds LOL (my razor is not very well built). Helps the little dudes trigger the 2nd effect though.
    Jesus R5? How hard did you whale on this banner :D ?
    ATK% is always underrated.

I'm using this to see how much something would be an upgrade (mostly whenever I really can't gauge the difference between 2 substat values from weapons/talents):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1924215061

it's really great for optimization. Maybe you are interested, since you were eyeballing that Hu Tao sheet the other day.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-25 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Jesus R5? How hard did you whale on this banner ?
    ATK% is always underrated.

I'm using this to see how much something would be an upgrade (mostly whenever I really can't gauge the difference between 2 substat values from weapons/talents):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1924215061

it's really great for optimization. Maybe you are interested, since you were eyeballing that Hu Tao sheet the other day.
    I wrote in earlier post that I got 4 wgs before I got 1 homa. I already had 2 gravestones. So I had 6 now, and I went ahead and r5 one.
    As for Hu Tao optimizations, we really just need her out. There's several factors that will influence things as far as best artifact set goes.

I have r5 debate club on razor, worth rolling weapon banner for gravestone?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have r5 debate club on razor, worth rolling weapon banner for gravestone?
    Yes, Debate Club isn't even better than the craftable Prototype with a similar effect.
    And that one is already only average at best.

The legends were true

I'm so turned off from the weapon banner. I rolled Xiao really luckily and nabbed him with just a few pulls. So I dumped every gem I had and did a ton of pulls on the old weapon banner trying to get his spear. I have 5 Jade Cutters and 0 spears. I don't even have 5 sword users...

10+ Year Old Account
    29 min left to see if we get a lot or nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    29 min left to see if we get a lot or nothing.
    I'm guessing they're going to massage the number to 100 primos per person

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok that is interesting data on weapon banner.

You only have 1/3 chance to get staff of homeless vs 2/3 for vallets gravestone.

This is from 7000 samples of data collected.

Soft pity on 50 rolls, 5 star from 60-70.

Standard common weapon (or fail weapon) is on 91 wishes, while the weapon you want is on 272 wishes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1857098767

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm guessing they're going to massage the number to 100 primos per person
    Probaly. I dont expect more than 30 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Yes, Debate Club isn't even better than the craftable Prototype with a similar effect.
    And that one is already only average at best.
    If only Lupus boreas stormterror or childe would drop a claymore billet
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

How do set artifacts with the wrong element work? I get a ton of fucking electro on pyro and shit like that. Like would a full electro damage witch set work on Fischl/Ozz. And do the set bonuses work off field? I need Thundering for hydro interactions anyway so I'm not using em but they are clogging up my inventory since I hold on to em holding out hope for an artifact stat converter or something but was just curious.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-02-25 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    How do set artifacts with the wrong element work? I get a ton of fucking electro on pyro and shit like that. Like would a full electro damage witch set work on Fischl/Ozz. And do the set bonuses work off field? I need Thundering for hydro interactions anyway so I'm not using em but they are clogging up my inventory since I hold on to em holding out hope for an artifact stat converter or something but was just curious.
    I have literally no idea what you're asking lol. What do you mean electro damage witch set. Like witch set with electro damage cup?

I'm not sure if the sets work off-field but even if it did, it would only work for the character who has that set equipped.

oh do you mean you wanna use crimson set with fischl? That would technically work, there's nothing saying you have to use pyro damage to trigger the set effects, but you'd get really minimal benefit from the set bonus itself.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-25 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I have literally no idea what you're asking lol. What do you mean electro damage witch set. Like witch set with electro damage cup?
    Yeah those annoying artifacts you get that instead of having the element of the set or just plain attack have a different elemental damage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ok that is interesting data on weapon banner.

You only have 1/3 chance to get staff of homeless vs 2/3 for vallets gravestone.

This is from 7000 samples of data collected.
    7000 samples isn't enough either :P

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah those annoying artifacts you get that instead of having the element of the set or just plain attack have a different elemental damage bonus.
    Only 1 artifact slot will roll that adds damage specifically for a element type. The set bonus only applies to that specific character I believe. IE: if you have the berserk set that increases atk, its only the atk of the one wearing it.

You could use a witch set on say, Fischl, but she wont get any real bonus aside from the stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Ended up spending 100 bucks ended up with the staff, my last Ning, and a copy of wolf's gravestone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Only 1 artifact slot will roll that adds damage specifically for a element type. The set bonus only applies to that specific character I believe. IE: if you have the berserk set that increases atk, its only the atk of the one wearing it.

You could use a witch set on say, Fischl, but she wont get any real bonus aside from the stats.
    She's technically dmging mobs with Ozz on the field so wouldn't the bonus stack with who ever you got on the field?