Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm wondering why Frost mages didn't buffed. They're very weak compared to the two other spec, and they are on the bottom of the dps list atm.

I know it's unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it seems a ridiculous overreaction to completely disable those Eternal Palace raid items above level 50. What about leveling? Why can't they work then?
    At least they fixed the NPC covenant spam, though. That was getting very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonedp1 View Post
    Im sorry if you are comparring your dps to the others and staying you dont deserve a nerf, you are just bad.

The other guys are phasing top 90% and you are doing 49%

And still beating then that is.
    I think you are missunderstanding his post. I think the guy you replied to is a fury warrior who did 90% parse and still got beat by decent margine by a unholy who did 49%. He is the 90% one, not the 49% one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I know it's unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but it seems a ridiculous overreaction to completely disable those Eternal Palace raid items above level 50. What about leveling? Why can't they work then?
    At least they fixed the NPC covenant spam, though. That was getting very annoying.
    because ever since the thunderfury incident back in TBC they have always been heavy handed to disallow any items from being usable (if not top tier in some niche cases) following into the next expansion, so don't expect this to change any time soon.

No MM nerf and BM buff? Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    Not a fan because your class won't be overpowered still.
    Couldn't give a fuck about parses I don't look at raid logs I just don't want to end up with higher nerfs than necessary and become obsolete for raiding (isn't that everyone's worst nightmare)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    Unholy was parsing almost 10% higher than all other classes and specs until you hit 95th percentile.
    Then it makes sense. I don't need to be ridiculously OP just viable

thanks for the fury buff. much needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    The problem with assassination isn't only the damage, but also gameplay. It plays like ass. As the guy said "Do something with shitty rotation (SaD) and energy regeneration on assa.". I for one can't pull numbers even if they would theoratically be achievable if I don't have fun playing the spec. Did a couple dungeons first week and switched to outlaw.
    You are 100% correct! I changed to sub until assassins get fixed. Standard gameplay is incredibly slow and well, clunky. Still getting use to sub rotation but out of the gate the damage is much higher than assassin.

and nothing to fix the crapy BM hunter legendary gameplay... damage is not everything damnit, it's NOT fine

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    You are 100% correct! I changed to sub until assassins get fixed. Standard gameplay is incredibly slow and well, clunky. Still getting use to sub rotation but out of the gate the damage is much higher than assassin.
    BfA had two crucial points that made the spec work: shrouded suffocation and enough crit to get more CP from fan of knives even without echoing blades. Shrouded suffo should have been baked into the spec to be honest. We'll get more crit eventually but still there is diminishing returns above 25% and no EB so it will never be as much fun and good as in BfA.

And on top of all of that we got slice and dice which sucks ass and only got a measly 10% energy reg at lvl 58. We'll go through the same cycle as we did years ago of some ability extending snd infinitely and in the end cutting snd and just make its damage passive.

I'm pretty sure when assa rogues talked about unpruning they meant things like brewing our own poisons or disarm. Not snd.

The blanket shaman nerf is lame. Target riptide but why everything else lol and healing rain is only ever strong based on raid mechanics

It would be funny if they reduced tank threat generation by 5% next hotfix. "We went too far"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh doesn’t use blood boil...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sham still going to be strong.

Frost mage; nerfed in pre patch about 2-3 times. Now their sitting at the bottom, and any surrounding dps has now been buffed. Can’t fire for once take a back seat?

Vengeance DH untouched?

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope chaos bolt his as hard as incinerate (with decimating bolt buff) now. Chaos bolt should be out hardest hitting nuke, feels weird seeing incinerate outdoing it.

Imagine letting shamans be op for one patch.

Anyone else having a problem with not finding any characters in the companion app after the update?
    (And I have logged out and back in again.)

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Imagine letting shamans be op for one patch.
    They will still be top1 in HPS while having arguably the best raid cooldowns and toolkit of every class. 4% is not enough to remove them from the undisputed top position!

You are not asking for OP, you are asking for world domination and everyone that plays competitive to reroll shaman as the others are just SO far behind if you combine HPS and toolkit! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with not finding any characters in the companion app after the update?
    (And I have logged out and back in again.)
    Your locale probably got changed from EU to US or something. Logout again and check the account selection settings in the app.