View Poll Results: How many years in prison should he get?

Voters
58. This poll is closed
  • 0-5

16 27.59%
  • 5-10

3 5.17%
  • 10-15

6 10.34%
  • 15+

33 56.90%
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Where on that pages does it say 9 months? You do know not all misdemeanors get the same sentence right?
    https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...-sentences.htm

The maximum he can get for that particular event is 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Its not about who he shot, but keep playing cute.

Who said you need to shoot minorities to be a white nationalist, I mean you and Special are both white nationalists and im assuming you never shot anybody.
    Who says anyone who defends themselves from a violent attack is a white nationalist?

There are so many twist and turns when it comes to desperately trying to make kyle the villain I am honestly curious to see what the next plot twist will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should get life in prison to make an example for the rest of the chud brigade as to what happens when you try acting upon the racist vitriol you post on social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Who says anyone who defends themselves from a violent attack is a white nationalist?

There are so many twist and turns when it comes to desperately trying to make kyle the villain I am honestly curious to see what the next plot twist will be.
    Keep trying, nobody who is not a white nationalist believes your fairy tales of what happend.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that he showed up illegally armed to counter-protest a BLM protest. The only reason to do that is because you're a white supremacist.

I don't particular agree that he's necessarily a nationalist, but there's a lot of overlap and it wouldn't be a shocker.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...-sentences.htm

The maximum he can get for that particular event is 9 months.
    There we go. See we could have saved a few posts if you would have linked that first. In Michigan a misdemeanor can get you up to a year.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Keep trying, nobody who is not a white nationalist believes your fairy tales of what happend.
    They don't believe what exactly? You need to be more specific the details keep changing. Are you saying they dont believe a white guy shoot 3 other white guys in a blazen racially motivated assualt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's that he showed up illegally armed to counter-protest a BLM protest. The only reason to do that is because you're a white supremacist.

I don't particular agree that he's necessarily a nationalist, but there's a lot of overlap and it wouldn't be a shocker.
    I mean that or you don't want your home or local businesses burned to the ground...

Are we still larping this isn't the playbook by this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean that or you don't want your home or local businesses burned to the ground...

Are you pretending that Rittenhouse wasn't from out of state? Nothing "local" about his interests.

Nor was he there to protect against arson. He didn't bring fire extinguishers and blankets and the like. He brought an illegally purchased firearm.

Nor is there any evidence that anyone asked for him and his compatriots to be there.

The only one making shit up to play pretend here, is you.

10+ Year Old Account

Are y’all still clowning and pretending that most BLM protests were violent?

Curious what skin a European conservative has in white knighting for an aspiring ur-fascist like Rittenhouse.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Are you pretending that Rittenhouse wasn't from out of state? Nothing "local" about his interests.

Nor was he there to protect against arson. He didn't bring fire extinguishers and blankets and the like. He brought an illegally purchased firearm.

Nor is there any evidence that anyone asked for him and his compatriots to be there.

Was he not working in that town ?

Did he not come with first aid kit and said in a video he was there to help wounded people if necessary ? Though he did say he was armed for his defense .

Did the gun was not bought by a friend of his ? Brought in this state by said friend ? Though he was carrying it illegally it seems ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Was he not working in that town ?

Did he not come with first aid kit and said in a video he was there to help wounded people if necessary ? Though he did say he was armed for his defense .

Did the gun was not bought by a friend of his ? Brought in this state by said friend ? Though he was carrying it illegally it seems ?
    Speaking as someone who attended protests specifically to provide medical care:

No, he wasn’t, and he’s lying. He went there to LARP as a warrior and his dumb internet friends enabled him. And you have done nothing but make every possible excuse for his behavior the minute the event happened even when your version of the event got unraveled as the facts came out.

Again it does mystify me why all the people shilling for the alt right here are Europeans, lol.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    How is the kids mom not on trial for the wild negligence of taking her son to a freaking riot zone to play guard duty to an auto dealership? Or whoever gave a minor a rifle for this task?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Didn't the local police thank those who came out to protect the city?

After a hundred days of rioting and arson I'm not going to be eager to condemn people putting a stop to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Are y’all still clowning and pretending that most BLM protests were violent?

Curious what skin a European conservative has in white knighting for an aspiring ur-fascist like Rittenhouse.
    I mean the burning building were a bit of a clue...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yep you are spot on, the media and some have already magically made Kyle just a baby and a good clean and confused kid blah blah blah bullshit! If a POC does the same what a Monster how could this happen. But Kyle OMFG how did society fail him.
    You mean the same media that has tried to portray a man with a laundry list of felonies to his name as some sort of saint? American media is all hyperbole and dishonesty. They don't care about the truth, only what kinds of moral panic and narratives they can spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Zimmerman didn't throw the first punch. Zimmerman didn't attack Trayvon first. So sorry you're wrong. At best Zimmerman chased after him like Kyle was being chased. Where the 2 differ is Zimmerman was actually attacked where Kyle wasn't.
    You got a witness for that? Martin was winning a fist fight. That doesn't mean he threw the first punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Again it does mystify me why all the people shilling for the alt right here are Europeans, lol.
    They gotta vent their spleen somewhere. Most of the Americans got banned for conspiracy peddling and/or death threats. The rest are just masturbating in the gun control thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You mean the same media that has tried to portray a man with a laundry list of felonies to his name as some sort of saint? American media is all hyperbole and dishonesty. They don't care about the truth, only what kinds of moral panic and narratives they can spin.
    It doesn’t matter what his past was George Floyd was murdered. That’s not a narrative that’s what happened.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn’t matter what his past was George Floyd was murdered. That’s not a narrative that’s what happened.
    I'm quite aware that he was murdered, that wasn't the point. The point is that the media tried to portray him as someone he wasn't because of his death. And that's stupid. He's a criminal, just like Rittenhouse is. The media needs to treat all criminals with scorn, because that's all they damn well deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite aware that he was murdered, that wasn't the point. The point is that the media tried to portray him as someone he wasn't because of his death. And that's stupid. He's a criminal, just like Rittenhouse is. The media needs to treat all criminals with scorn, because that's all they damn well deserve.
    No they didn’t. The media betrayed him as an innocent victim of murder. If he hadn’t been murdered he could be a man who allegedly tried to pass a fake $20.

An no I’m not under the impression the media has any narrative just a need for ratings $$$$$$

What a extremely shitty take. Please shove it back up where it came from.

- - - Updated - - -

No they didn’t. The media betrayed him as an innocent victim of murder. If he hadn’t been murdered he could be a man who allegedly tried to pass a fake $20.

An no I’m not under the impression the media has any narrative just a need for ratings $$$$$$
    A fake $20 that George could have received from anywhere to boot and not have known that it was counterfeit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    What a extremely shitty take. Please shove it back up where it came from.

- - - Updated - - -

A fake $20 that George could have received from anywhere to boot and not have known that it was counterfeit.
    George Floyd was no saint however that is not and never been the prerequisite to not be murdered.

You’re right we don’t know the situation although I wouldn’t put it past Floyd to be full of shit and trying to pass a Fake $20 Bill.

But he deserved his day in court presumption of innocence and most of all not to be murdered.