Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Here comes the dog pile, because someone disagrees with your politics. (shocking).
    I try just to chill out for that, let them quiet down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Pretty sure your usual MO is to put people that box you in on ignore and then claim that the sudden lack of disagreement is indicative of a sound argument. Lol

Or, you know. Abandoning the thread entirely when whatever article has been reposted becomes indefensible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Pretty sure your usual MO is to put people that box you in on ignore and then claim that the sudden lack of disagreement is indicative of a sound argument. Lol

Or, you know. Abandoning the thread entirely when whatever article has been reposted becomes indefensible.
    Don't forget plagiarizing someone else's work as her own. Also blaming a Democrat any time Trump kicks a puppy or she stubs her toes.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Don't forget plagiarizing someone else's work as her own. Also blaming a Democrat any time Trump kicks a puppy or she stubs her toes.
    Replaces "Witches" with "Democrats".

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here comes the dog pile, because someone disagrees with your politics. (shocking).
    They disagree with your prejudiced and abusive stance towards people you don't know, because it's irrational and counterfactual and its only purpose is to be abusive and demeaning.

That's plenty of reason to "disagree" with it. Same reason they'll dogpile a racist or a Nazi. Because their views are horrible and without any basis in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hachaman’s cooking is better put together than your arguments. Maybe that’s the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Problem is simply disagreeing will label you a nazi or racist to some. Shit I lost count of the amount of times someone been called a nazi or racist unjustly. Kinda like how the cyberpunk author got labeled as a white supremacist... Problem with that is he's a black dude.
    Keep hearing that kind of thing, literally never have it happen to me. At least, not except for a few far-right trolls who were just trying to bait me, at least.

Most of what I heard about Cyberpunk was about 2077 being "inauthentic" or whatever and presuming it was because the original author wasn't involved, when he was. But regardless; there's a strong trend of assuming if a handful of idiots on Twitter say a thing, it must be some major social movement, and that's . . . just wrong.

It's not prejudiced to think that a 30 year old man who has transitioned would have a distinct advantage in a lot female sport. Even my friend who is trans has the same view point. So again, just because someone disagrees with you on politics doesn't make the worst person ever. Good job on comparing me to nazi and a racist. Yet I'm sure no action will be taken against you.

Then again this is you jumping into the middle of a conversation again on a subject that had nothing to do with what was being discussed before it was successfully derailed by a moderator.
    Fucking lazy victim tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quoting out of context again I see. Taking a direct response and conflating to another response. Good Job, you argue really well.
    Copied an entire post, with all I said was... ‘ladies and gentlemen, same post... and am on topic’... lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's not prejudiced to think that a 30 year old man who has transitioned would have a distinct advantage in a lot female sport.
    Where is his happening? No, a random 30 year old, would not be at an advantage versus an actual athlete.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Fucking lazy victim tactics.
    No 30 year old has an advantage picking up a sport... it’s ludicrous... it’s Blair White argument, when she shits on trans women that don’t look as good as her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janae_Kroc

This is why Jetti said 30 year old, as his example, even when at that age, it’s too late to start sports...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-16 at 10:13 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you conflate the two as if I was responding to the same thing in both post. SO again, you are taking things out of context, and you seem incapable of realizing it. THis is why I stop responding to you. You are either doing it on purpose or you are ignorant of the fact. Either way it gets old.
    No, not only did I post specific and compete replies, this doesn’t add anything. One is you whining about it and the other is literally confirming what I said. Stop it and get back on topic... or did you forget about that chastising too? How about give me an example of a 30 year old competing after transition... I know the full story of Janea Kroc, so don’t pull alt right talking point on that one...

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't being specific on purpose, yet you try and make it some salient point? Just to go off on an tangent again, taking what I said an inferring shit I never said.
    30 year old is specific... can you try explaining your point, instead of complaining that you are misunderstood? Because I take that as Internet version of conceding the argument...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you did, and then you double down, and tripped down on it. Then you try and infer what I mean when I picked an arbitrary age off the top of my head. FFS, I can't anymore.
    Quadruple down and called you out repeatedly... while you do this... No fucking shit... Compliments, where compliments deserved, your grasp on the obvious is uncanny... Give me a single example of this 30 year old you speak of... give me an example of this problem that needs to be addressed.

Edit: Consider it an infinite down... what you got next?

- - - Updated - - -

You always just come up with the most bat shit crazy thing to try and call me out on some BS.
    Saying we have to worry about 30 year old post op joining women’s sports teams is crazy...

In case folks want to know what he is talking about, here is an hour long explanation on how the fear mongering about trans in sports took its roots:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-16 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did I say them Joining women's Sports team? Where the HELL DID I SAY THAT???

Stop Fing lying!
    This is some whack ass gaslighting...

It's not prejudiced to think that a 30 year old man who has transitioned would have a distinct advantage in a lot female sport.
    - - - Updated - - -

I don't even know who either of those two people are.
    Those feeding you this info, do know who those people are... I don’t care if you do...

Make your conclusion after watching that video... you don’t have to listen to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, You don't care. You just like to make shit up and talk shit.
    I link shit... people don’t have to listen to me...

All of this is being dogged on by you, because I shot down all your other stuff. Now you are grasping at this one straw and completely lying about me.
    What other stuff? Don’t you mean that you are lying, since I am quoting you and you claim it’s out of context? Isn’t the point that I am somehow manipulating your words, to present them out of context, despite copying them verbatim? The fact that this is what you are doing, instead of showing your honest opinion to prove me wrong... is all I need.

The division here, is I am presenting actual references, while you call that lying? You don’t like that alt right pushes the same idea of 30 year old trans men having an advantage in women’s sports? Take it up with them, it’s not a lie... You want to excuse Bush voters, while calling Kerry’s anti war campaign... you tell me what you called his campaign... take it up with centrist.

Oy I hope this terrible person is doing this on purpose, is just a huge liar and hasn't believed a single thing they've written in the past year+ because if they are posting with honest intent that their ignorance and bigotry knows no bounds, big yikes. Not being a shitty person is a choice, you can join us decent folk anytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to give you another credit... your response of... ‘I don’t know who those people are’ when I provide both written and video explanations, is fucking beautiful. How about instead of calling me a liar, you click the links and do a little bit ol’ that reading... then you can come back and be like... shit... he is right... this is all just bullshit based on a fake story that got exploited by reactionary and alt right media. Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I got to give you another credit... your response of... ‘I don’t know who those people are’ when I provide both written and video explanations, is fucking beautiful. How about instead of calling me a liar, you click the links and do a little bit ol’ that reading... then you can come back and be like... shit... he is right... this is all just bullshit based on a fake story that got exploited by reactionary and alt right media. Maybe...
    PragerU alum like them are too proud of their Masters in Faux Enlightenment diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

No 30 year old has an advantage picking up a sport... it’s ludicrous... it’s Blair White argument, when she shits on trans women that don’t look as good as her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janae_Kroc

This is why Jetti said 30 year old, as his example, even when at that age, it’s too late to start sports...
    30 is used as an example because of extreme bigotry. This has to do with school funding. The fact he has to go with 30 y/o's or whatever, is just a round way of saying to everyone here that he's a huge bigot just like Tulsi is. Though it's not surprising, his mask dropped many months ago when he used nazi propoganda to defend trump supporters as not being being facists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    30 is used as an example because of extreme bigotry. This has to do with school funding. The fact he has to go with 30 y/o's or whatever, is just a round way of saying to everyone here that he's a huge bigot just like Tulsi is. Though it's not surprising, his mask dropped many months ago when he used nazi propoganda to defend trump supporters as not being being facists.
    It’s Janea Kroc in her 30s was a world record breaking power lifter. In her 40s, she came out as trans and proceeded with the transition. Blair White and other assholes, than used pictures of her pre and post, to claim she is going to be now competing in women’s power lifting. This was never the case and fucking ruined this woman’s life, for no fucking reason that these brutal assholes needed to make fun of her...

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    WHat's her voting record on LGBTQ again? Because it's better then Biden.
    Yeah, if you ignore the whole Sarah McBride thing. The Bidens, particularly Beau, were in the thick of trans rights in Delaware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look its safespace beanman chiming in with his BS opinion of me and lying just like Feyla.
    What do you mean by safespace?