Still not crazy about Sylvanas' new outfit but it does look better in concept form!

Okay this one's a bit funny

These look like totems for a more shamanistic afterlife.
    Maybe this will be patch content? Or I just missed it while questing and it's something in Mal

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrhlan View Post
    Maybe this will be patch content? Or I just missed it while questing and it's something in Mal

I think those are just Drust-themed fist weapons
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Those are fist weapons. The url literally says "weapons" in it.

I would just like to take this opportunity to state that Matthew McKeown is an absolute goddamn Champ and I wish he could be cloned to do all the 2D and 3D art stuff in WoW.

That's not to say that the other artists aren't all formidable, but that man has made some of my favorite stuff in recent memory.

I've already seen it on the auction house, but I don't know how it's actually earned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I would just like to take this opportunity to state that Matthew McKeown is an absolute goddamn Champ and I wish he could be cloned to do all the 2D and 3D art stuff in WoW.

That's not to say that the other artists aren't all formidable, but that man has made some of my favorite stuff in recent memory.
    Agreed! Fantastic work

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Okay this one's a bit funny

Damn, this is... totally like my artstyle lol

Maybe I DO have some hope at being an artist for Blizzard
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    This works so much better than the current Mawsworn designes - as it shows that they are actually Kyrians (although I guess they should be purple?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also - I need that ghost pony!

Last edited by Lady Atia; 2020-12-18 at 04:17 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This works so much better than the current Mawsworn designes - as it shows that they are actually Kyrians (although I guess they should be purple?)

I dunno, I think the current designs are better in that they're a lot more visually distinct.

If these were their designs, the same colored wings all about would make things a bit confusing. That said, I do dig that design.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I dunno, I think the current designs are better in that they're a lot more visually distinct.

If these were their designs, the same colored wings all about would make things a bit confusing. That said, I do dig that design.
    I feel like that design would make for a good eventual dungeon or raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Still not crazy about Sylvanas' new outfit but it does look better in concept form!

Everything about this franchise looks better in concept art form.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I feel like that design would make for a good eventual dungeon or raid boss.
    That I can definitely see. Seems a bit transitional too, hasn't gone all forsworn/mawsworn.